IGNORED

Josh Duggar's Instagram (Part 2)

Alecto

Josh is parenting exactly the same way as Jim Bob. We have watched for years as Jim Bob has played practical jokes on his kids. The more extroverted like Josh and Jessa enjoy this but the quieter kids like Jana seem a lot less enthusiastic. Jim Bob doesn't seem to notice or if he does he doesn't care. All the kids are treated the same. One of my most hated episodes is when the visit a farm and JB tries to force Jenny to sit on a horse. She is scared, screaming and clinging to him but he keeps trying to force her on and laughing at her fear. Similar situation in the Noahs Ark theatre episode. Josh does the same; all kids are the same so treat them the same. If they cry, make it a joke.

Anna on a ferris wheel? Josh's reaction 'I love ferris wheels. Isn't it funny that Anna doesn't.' Michael in a tree? Josh's reaction 'I loved climbing trees. Isn't it funny that Michael doesn't.' Exactly the same reaction Jim Bob 'Isn't it funny that Jenny doesn't like horses.' It doesn't seem to occur to either of them to remove the child (or adult) from the situation.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Josh is parenting exactly the same way as Jim Bob. We have watched for years as Jim Bob has played practical jokes on his kids. The more extroverted like Josh and Jessa enjoy this but the quieter kids like Jana seem a lot less enthusiastic. Jim Bob doesn't seem to notice or if he does he doesn't care.

Exactly. It's only a joke if you're both laughing.

what if Michael fell from the tree as they were getting him down?

Josh go to work and leave the parenting up to Anna

If that happened, he'd take a video on his iPhone just as his parents did when one of his younger brothers fell in the orchestra pit. He would also post pictures on Instagram.

Josh does the same; all kids are the same so treat them the same. If they cry, make it a joke.

This is the family that claimed "Some of us don't like pickles, and some don't like chocolate ice cream" when talking about their "individjy-ality". They probably don'y understand the concept of different personality types.

To be frank, Jana is not enthusiastic about a whole hell of a lot. Anyhow they are people with very blunt emotions,not sensitive or particularly empathetic even the youngest-Remember Hannie throwing Jordyn in the wagon like a sack of potatoes? or they are not nurtured and those things don't develop, I can't see any of them appreciating beautiful music or feeling pathos from a beautiful poem or painting even if they had the options.

I think that's the "half carrot" in a new setting. Also looks like she got some stakckable bands; she just used to have the plain band and the plain engagement ring.

I doubt any of it is real.

Glad he's getting reamed for putting Mikey in the tree. Poor kid looks terrified.

He looks like a scared kitten. Get him down from there!!!!

Josh is parenting exactly the same way as Jim Bob. We have watched for years as Jim Bob has played practical jokes on his kids. The more extroverted like Josh and Jessa enjoy this but the quieter kids like Jana seem a lot less enthusiastic. Jim Bob doesn't seem to notice or if he does he doesn't care. All the kids are treated the same. One of my most hated episodes is when the visit a farm and JB tries to force Jenny to sit on a horse. She is scared, screaming and clinging to him but he keeps trying to force her on and laughing at her fear. Similar situation in the Noahs Ark theatre episode. Josh does the same; all kids are the same so treat them the same. If they cry, make it a joke.

Anna on a ferris wheel? Josh's reaction 'I love ferris wheels. Isn't it funny that Anna doesn't.' Michael in a tree? Josh's reaction 'I loved climbing trees. Isn't it funny that Michael doesn't.' Exactly the same reaction Jim Bob 'Isn't it funny that Jenny doesn't like horses.' It doesn't seem to occur to either of them to remove the child (or adult) from the situation.

The worst was when the went to the Noah's Ark play and JimBob was in his costume. He went to pick up Jenny and she started crying she was so scared. JB started laughing and kept trying to pick her up.

ETA: watch 4:44-5:44. Totally explains where Josh gets it from.

45bmgxldqEg

I try to forget that I ever saw that episode. There will always be a place in my family for Jenny, should she choose to run.

I have always been afraid of heights and my asshat of a father would try to break me of it by holding me off of cliffs, high bridges, off the roof and so forth. Guess what? I am batshit insane afraid of heights as an adult and will freak out if I find myself high up. I will even try to throw other people off if they come to my rescue. The only ones who can "rescue" me aka get me away from high spot or get me through it are people I love and trust. When I have to take my bestie to the hospitals up in Denver and we have to go up a way high elevator she will hold my hand and let my bury my face in her shoulder. Same with freaky stairs or the museums. Same with our Mountain Zoo, even my youngest knows to protect me because I have been so hurt in the past. He doesn't know by who or how just that mom starts crying, and goes real white and might break your hand while walking her to the elevator from the bears. (it is 3 filghts up and the bonus of not only overlooking the zoo but the whole city from the mountain!)

So Good going Josh! You may be causing a life long fear of heights and a life long place of mistrust in your son. I never trusted my father to ever keep me safe and I bet your son will grow up feeling the same. I'm lucky my kids know that not only will mom and dad do everything to keep them safe but mom would even climb out to the ledge of a cliff to grab her child if have to. How about we scare the shit out of you? Like make you eat healthy for a week or do some hard labor? That would scare you straight you &@$&*%$#^&$^*^! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

My dad videotaped me falling off my bike and on the ground crying. His response, IIRC, was to ask me what the date was (having a kid say the date is a hallmark of my dad's cinematography.) My brother thinks its the funniest thing ever and loves to show it to everyone. I'm kind of glad no one I know within a 1000 miles of the tape has a working VCR. It still kind of hurts to watch 20 years later.

Josh, you don't own your kids. You don't. They are individuals, and you don't have the right to scare them. You cannot just put them on trees like props.

I see most of the negative comments about what he did to Michael have been removed (guess a nerve was struck) and there are a few more positive ones, including one about how "hilarious" the picture of the baby is. Yeah, scaring 11 month old babies out of their wits is always hysterically funny. Good times

Wouldn’t shock me if Josh eventually turned out to be an abuser of his wife and children, especially after the show ends and real life starts.

Anna, run before you end up with another 6 or 7 kids from this POS.

Reminds me when Johannah, of all people, got terrified when visiting the submarine in Little Rock. She was absolutely scared, so she stayed with Mary on deck.

Minutes later, who comes down the sub but Hannie, with a smile on her face. Cute!

But yeah, Mike is a bit like Jennifier was at his age (very anxious). Do something Josh, don't be an a$$ about it or he'll grow up to resent you.

Again, proof that Josh is a 13-year-old masquerading as a 24-year-old who looks like a 40-year-old. He's definitely not mature enough to be a father.

by the way, all the comments are still there. There's a "view all comments" button at the top of the list.

Visionsoyahweh, I think showingsigns needs to add a comment, please?

That fucking pisses me off! :evil: Scared babies are not cute babies you fuckhead!

I love this comment under Smuggar's picture of poor, terrified Michael in the tree:

crodriguez1984 Oh that is cute & hilarious!! Just needs one of those quote bubble stickers to write what he is thinking ir saying hahahha 10h

He's thinking, "Can my father actually be such an insensitive, unfeeling, immature ass?! Get me down from here you loser!"

This post of Smuggar outraged me so much that I had to stop lurking and make a comment. What a complete failure this jerk is! :evil:

IIRC, in one of the books her parents laughed off poor Jenny's fears in both of those episodes as "She's a very serious little girl." WTF!?

Visionsoyahweh, I think showingsigns needs to add a comment, please?

I already posted the CPS picture as a comment on his webstagram.

It's still up. :dance:

I already posted the CPS picture as a comment on his webstagram.

It's still up. :dance:

Josh probably doesn't know what CPS is. :roll:

I don't think Josh quite knows what to do when a man criticizes him. Women he can be brushed off since they are inferior, but he has to take notice when another scared penis of the patriarchy calls him on his shit.

Whoever turtlegirl_3 is, I salute you!

Here is her comment on Josh's pic of terrified Mikey:

This is not cute. Your kid is scared. Get him out of the damn tree and comfort him. A decent parent doesn't force their kids to do stuff that scares the crap out of them.

:clap:

I also wonder who is holding him in the tree. I mean if he falls it could be a very bad life impacting accident.

Archived