IGNORED

Josh Duggar's Instagram (Part 2)

Alecto

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also, hard workin' Josh was up at 4am taking pics of the moon. And he still rolls into the Carlot at 10am?

I would say she is def pregnant due to her bust size. While I nursed my daughter the girls werent as large when she was 12 months old....im saying PREGNANT! That is a very cute pic but I wish Mackynzie was sitting on one of their laps.

Yeah, I'm in the pregnancy boat. I think she's definitely pregnant.

It's sad she is going to go the way of Michelle. But not surprising.

I think she has a lot of pressure to continue on the legacy.

I'm glad that I'm not the only one who thinks that Mrs. Smuggar has some pregger boobies. Man those boobs are huge compared to when she isn't pregnant.

Is that a maternity shirt or did she just happen to find a shirt that makes her look big? I'm chesty so I avoid shirts like that at all costs because they make me look pregnant, but Anna's not normally so busty is she?

Neither of them is normally so busty...

2r769h4.jpg

Make room for another in that boat. It looks like she's majorly sucking in. That shirt does nothing except scream "LOOK AT MY TA TA'S!" Which is fine, but not when you're a Duggar.

Make room for another in that boat. It looks like she's majorly sucking in. That shirt does nothing except scream "LOOK AT MY TA TA'S!" Which is fine, but not when you're a Duggar.

Her bustline in that recent picture reminds me of Michele's bustiness in the Say Yes to the Dress episode. I'm saying it's fairly likely that Anna is pregnant again.

Neither of them is normally so busty...

2r769h4.jpg

Is that pic from their honeymoon? Both of them have aged and expanded dramatically in just a few short years.

She's gained a lot of weight. You can tell by looking at her face when compared to the photo when they were first married.

She's gained a lot of weight. You can tell by looking at her face when compared to the photo when they were first married.

That's what happens with a crap diet and pregnancies so close together.

She's doomed to a life of being overweight due to back-to-back pregnancies alone. It's kind of sad because I would like to think she is smarter than all this. I cheer her sister who left the fold.

FJ plots to get a sample of Anna's urine for a pregnancy test in 3, 2, 1....

Is that pic from their honeymoon? Both of them have aged and expanded dramatically in just a few short years.

I think Anna has aged a bit, Josh is aging faster though.

What a douche.

Today President Obama officially announces his support for "gay marriage" and tries to tie it to Christianity & salvation?!? #sad #fail 39min

I think the boobs are just part of the extra weight she's carrying. When I've been overweight, I've gone up bra sizes. And makynzie is probably a squirmy kid who didn't want to sit still. I think she looks fine there. I don't think Michael is scared as much as just has Anna's face, and she always loOked kind of earnest to me.

Josh looks sweaty and gross as usual.

Just read on Josh's latest tweets on gay marriage. The one person who responded to him on one of the tweets, states on her twitter page that the Duggars, Bateses, and Tim Tebow are her role models. On her twitter page, she also states "Go Jets". I fucking laughed at that moron. It seems she is only following Tim Tebow and she shouldn't consider herself a Jets fan, if that is the case. Tebow might not be a starter for the Jets. Sanchez is more groomed towards NFL style football than Tebow is. But when it comes down it neither Sanchez or Tebow will be in the elite category of QB's.

Some of Josh's twitter followers are very snark worthy. Some of the shit they tweet is funny and they also state shit that isn't even true.

I just went off on "sinnersavedbygrace" on the pic with Obama's support for gay marriage. Can't figure out how to get it from my phone to the computer :/

Loved this comment on instagram

[ @ ] kemonito @fmartinwalton You seriously want to go through a list of what is considered an abomination in the Bible? A proud look, eating unclean things (pork, shrimp, fast food), breaking vows, things highly esteemed by man (expensive vehicles and the like). Another abomination that Christians keep seeming to forget? Oppressing other men. Ezekiel 18:7

Happens with broodMares, too. Their tendons stretch with all the baby bulge repeatedly happening. They get a big, potty-looking belly. Almost impossible to get a mare back from that...

Way to go, Smuggs. You treat your wife FAR worse than I treat my animals.

I think Anna has aged a bit, Josh is aging faster though.

Is this even Anna and Josh in this pic? Looks like one of her sisters to me. If it is them - what the heck are they going to look like in a few more years if they carry on with thier diet / lifestyle :shock:

It's her.

I'm defrauded by the proximity of her baby chute to his neck!

It's her.

I'm defrauded by the proximity of her baby chute to his neck!

I was defrauded by that as well as how it looks like she's wearing evil pants that are pointing to said baby chute. I realize it's a skirt, but it LOOKS like pants, which is almost as sinful.

I was defrauded by that as well as how it looks like she's wearing evil pants that are pointing to said baby chute. I realize it's a skirt, but it LOOKS like pants, which is almost as sinful.

I also thought she was wearing pants too.

Archived