IGNORED

Josh Duggar's Instagram (Part 2)

Alecto

It's probably becoming more and more difficult to get a good pic of Smuggar...

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What disgusts me is that he and his worthless family are still put on television as some model to follow when most evil liberal families have much stronger values and take care of their families better.

There are conservitive familes that that have stronger values than the Duggars. There are animals that take more interest in their offspring than the Duggars. I think a rock could do a better job.

It's probably becoming more and more difficult to get a good pic of Smuggar...

yeah but that they don't photoshop it means a lot!

BTW am I the only one who thinks J'chelle looks real creepy on that pic? Her head is at a weird angle

Sweat.

Well, that convinces me, Josh is a hard worker!

Once a month, for a couple hours, maybe.

yeah but that they don't photoshop it means a lot!

BTW am I the only one who thinks J'chelle looks real creepy on that pic? Her head is at a weird angle

I also think she looks creepy. Something looks off with her eyes.

The crazy is really showing now, her thin facade is falling away.

Sweat.

Nah. That sweat is from him trying to button his pants.

Nah. That sweat is from him trying to button his pants.

Standing over a deep fat fryer?

The crazy is really showing now, her thin facade is falling away.

That will probably increase their TV ratings.

I dunno. Maybe he's getting shit from the ATI hierarchy about his social media activities and got his toys taken away. Maybe Anna bitched about the 3am post and he finally listened.

Maybe he looked at that pic of him in the gutter with Mac and realized that the poor girl is also getting fat. There's chubby cheeks and there's that poor thing. She needs a diet of non-processed foods, but I imagine she's eating child's portions of the crap her parents are eating. The only one who is eating well is Mikey, who gets pureed fruits and veggies from the Baby Bullet (when they're at home). As soon as he can eat solid, his diet will mostly consist of crap as well.

Sweat.

Is that a cumulation of all the times he's bumping uglies* Anna throughout the month?

* I saw that term for the first time a couple of weeks ago here on FJ. Love it. Thank you, whoever came up with it. Hilarious!

I dunno. Maybe he's getting shit from the ATI hierarchy about his social media activities and got his toys taken away. Maybe Anna bitched about the 3am post and he finally listened.

Maybe he looked at that pic of him in the gutter with Mac and realized that the poor girl is also getting fat. There's chubby cheeks and there's that poor thing. She needs a diet of non-processed foods, but I imagine she's eating child's portions of the crap her parents are eating. The only one who is eating well is Mikey, who gets pureed fruits and veggies from the Baby Bullet (when they're at home). As soon as he can eat solid, his diet will mostly consist of crap as well.

her legs and arms are quite normal. Some kids are just cheeky. The first time I saw my cousin's son, I did a doubletake (try to hid it) because he had the biggest cheeks I've ever seen. It's like there was a kid on those cheeks. Turns out both parents had chubby cheeks when they were young. Let me tell you mackinzye or whatev' has no cheeks in comparison.

When I see the pic of Josh on the dvd cover, all I can see is his receding hair line. I also saw the crazy in Michelle's eyes. I wonder why TLC is picking such unflattering pics of the Duggars.

All

Is that a cumulation of all the times he's bumping uglies* Anna throughout the month?

* I saw that term for the first time a couple of weeks ago here on FJ. Love it. Thank you, whoever came up with it. Hilarious!

Wow, your Mormon upbringing shows! We were "bumpin' uglies" 30 years ago. I can't tell you where it originated. Google it. All I can tell you is that we were using it "back in the day."

Nah, the sweat is from eating. He must have had a huge plate of "salad", followed by a huge plate of steak with butter greased potatoes, followed by 2 gallons of sweet tea. That takes a lot of strength to do.

Either that or he stood outside for a bit until he started to sweat to fool us ebil secular folks into thinking he's working hard. I'm choosing the foodercise path.

Yeah, I first heard of bumpin' uglies in the 90's.

We bumped uglies or nasties in the 80's.

Not you and I or I with anyone.. :oops: That's right I am a virgin to this day!!!!!!

And don't you dare ask how I got 5 kids, I found them under a cabbage leaf! :whistle:

Did you all see Josh on the new Season 5 DVD?store.discovery.com/19-kids-and-counting-season-5-dvd/detail.php?p=368383&v=tlc_shows_18-kids-and-counting

:o Omg, he looks like a middle-aged man! The powers-that-be must really hate Smuggar. Although, Jill and JD look kind of funny on that dvd too.

I've always wondered if people would like the Duggars if they were: not-white, poor, Pagan or Atheist (or some other non-Christian religion). I really wonder what the public's response would be?

I've always wondered if people would like the Duggars if they were: not-white, poor, Pagan or Atheist (or some other non-Christian religion). I really wonder what the public's response would be?

No TV show, for sure.

:o Omg, he looks like a middle-aged man! The powers-that-be must really hate Smuggar. Although, Jill and JD look kind of funny on that dvd too.

Makes for bad TV. :?

If the Duggars were a black or Asian Christian family, there would be some eople that would like them. But if they were atheist, Muslim, Jewish, or another non-Christian religion, a lot of people wouldn't like them.

If they were a black family with the same amount of children and the lack of transparency about their finances, they'd be getting crucified on Fox News all the time. The same people that flock to defend them and call them good Christians who raise wonderful and disciplined children would be the first ones complaining about their tax dollars going to pay for the family, even if the black Duggars were QF.

There is no doubt that if the Duggars were black or Hispanic or even atheist and everything else was the same that they wouldn't have had the fans that they had (assuming that they were given a show in the first place)

The defenders of the Duggars would never believe that a non-white family was debt free and not taking government assistance even if they had ample proof of it. The Duggars and the Bates, on the other hand, have shown very clearly that their debt and government assistance free lives are pretty much b.s and lies and the lemmings just eat up the lies and spit them out in their glowing defense of the poor persecuted little Duggar family.

New pics are up.

'October Baby' anyone think Anna is due in Oct?

The church of the holy living room looks happy as ever.

Anna has a nice diamond-studed watch and freaking bling wedding ring, just like all the matriarchs of the bible.

ETA: Oh, bah, what a shitty looking movie. imdb.com/title/tt1720182/

As the curtain rises, Hannah hesitantly steps onto the stage for her theatrical debut in college. Yet before she can utter her first lines, Hannah-unscripted-collapses in front of the stunned audience. After countless medical tests, all signs point to one underlying factor: Hannah's difficult birth. This revelation is nothing compared to what she then learns from her parents: she was actually adopted ... after a failed abortion attempt. Bewildered, angered, and confused, Hannah turns for support to Jason, her oldest friend. Encouraged by his adventurous spirit, Hannah joins his group of friends on a Spring Break road trip, embarking on a journey to discover her hidden past ... and find hope for her unknown future. In the midst of her incredible journey, Hannah learns that every life is beautiful.

So it's 'I could've aborted you, but I didn't, you ungrateful little brat!': The Movie.

Archived