IGNORED

Josh Duggar's Instagram (Part 2)

Alecto

What should they name their next baby?

Makayla

Makenna (they could really get a Mac name thing happening)

Maddison

Maisy

Montana

Morgan

Mitchell

Matthew

Moses

Miles

Sorry but 3 of those names are not happening. :snooty: Maisy, Mitchell and Miles needs to get off that list now or I will sick Maisy the pug on them. :whistle:

Them being the Duggars of course and sadly Maisy is all bark and zero bite but she can cuss them out as well as I can. :lol:

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Her boobs do look much bigger than usual.

This was the first thing I noticed in the picture. (That says something about me. Oh dear.) However, I am going to defend Anna. She is holding Michael in an odd way which often pulls your shirt tighter than it would normally be and if she is still feeding him we should expect her to be fairly big still. I think this might just be an unfortunate photo.

McDonald

McRib

McNugget

McFlurry.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Ah! A howler with a trumpet! The stuff of nightmares.

James IS a trumpet player. I know I have commented on this before but I am a music teacher, conducting bands and orchestras in primary schools and high schools as well as teaching privately. Different personalities suit different instruments. I see it over and over again. Kids who get the right instrument for their personality do well. Kids on the wrong instrument quit. I would have started James on Trumpet, Trombone or Saxophone and I would use a Jazz syllabus to teach him. Let him make lots of noise and have lots of fun.

I do get annoyed at always seeing them photographed with their instruments. Is this the only thing JB&M are proud of? What about a group photo at broomball all holding their sticks?

Sorry but 3 of those names are not happening. :snooty: Maisy, Mitchell and Miles needs to get off that list now or I will sick Maisy the pug on them. :whistle:

Them being the Duggars of course and sadly Maisy is all bark and zero bite but she can cuss them out as well as I can. :lol:

:lol:

Didn't Gilbert burn that house down?

Hilarious!

Hindsville is nowhere a Duggar would want to live. It's possible Jim Bob has the house, since he is a speculator and the taxes are low out there in Madison County, the house likely has acreage with it, and Springdale is spreading out that way. He could make a fortune on it in 20 years. But Hindsville was bypassed by US 412 and now you don't even drive through it on the way to Harrison anymore. It's in an inconvenient place from the TTH and even the car lot.

McDonald

McRib

McNugget

McFlurry

And so on.

Or they could make it a simple choice of Mickey D. or Mikki Dee.

Anna's been looking pregnant for ages now, but I think Josh's "October Baby" comment may have had some meaning behind it.

This was the first thing I noticed in the picture. (That says something about me. Oh dear.) However, I am going to defend Anna. She is holding Michael in an odd way which often pulls your shirt tighter than it would normally be and if she is still feeding him we should expect her to be fairly big still. I think this might just be an unfortunate photo.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

James IS a trumpet player. I know I have commented on this before but I am a music teacher, conducting bands and orchestras in primary schools and high schools as well as teaching privately. Different personalities suit different instruments. I see it over and over again. Kids who get the right instrument for their personality do well. Kids on the wrong instrument quit. I would have started James on Trumpet, Trombone or Saxophone and I would use a Jazz syllabus to teach him. Let him make lots of noise and have lots of fun.

I do get annoyed at always seeing them photographed with their instruments. Is this the only thing JB&M are proud of? What about a group photo at broomball all holding their sticks?[/quote]

The pics of them with the instruments were cute at first, but they are annoying at this point. I do know a few families that are touring musicians who often take pics with their instruments for promo cards or websites. Seeing those pics is sad, because it shows that none of the Duggar kids have hobbies or interests that they do on their own. In a lot of families, you will see different types of pictures on the walls and in the albums that sometimes show that everyone in the family does their own thing here and there. My parents still have sports pictures of us kids in their house. My two brothers played football together for a couple of years during their high school years. It was the only sport they both played together. One brother played baseball in the spring and the other did track and field. My sister wasn't an athlete but she did debate and drama and my parents have pictures of those in albums. I did cross country and track in high school. We all played different instruments, but we learned at different times.

I hope some of the Duggar kids realize one day that they don't need to do everything together as a family.

I hope some of the Duggar kids realize one day that they don't need to do everything together as a family.

They won't ever 'get' it. In their plastic little world, ALL girls like flowers, they WANT to grow their hair long and never wear pants. They don't want jobs, they want to stay at their parents house until some guy Daddy picks out marries them, then they want to stay at HIS house, raise his kids, cook his food (at least until their older daughters can take over!)

ALL boys are the same. Broomball, bossing the sisters around, editing booth and patriarchy. Wasting their days at a business Daddy arranges for them, eating junk food-the only thing Daddy can't control!

3d493012996011e1b9f1123138140926_7.jpg

Ive been defrauded by whoever is showing up his ass and nice calves!

I think that might be the "home church" that will soon be Smuggar and Anna's new digs. I remember Boob saying it was near the airport and a central location for the other people. Can anyone verify how near the airport is to the location? Her rack is ginormous. If she's got a food baby, it's huge since she was like a minus-A cut when she got married.

Forgive me for not knowing one howler from the next, but is the boy with the trumpet the one who accompanied Jwhosis to the pawn shop for his birthday purchase and wanted him to buy a trumpet because *he* wanted one? If so - yay for him finally getting what he wanted.

As for the girls all seeming like a J'Borg with long hair, long skirts, violins, broomballs & pickles - I'm waiting and waiting for one of the girls to go nuts like the oldest daughter in the original "Cheaper by the Dozen" and just bob her hair and arrive down to dinner. Forging the way for the rest of the girls. Surely one of them is dying to do this??

582cea2c99b511e18bb812313804a181_6.jpg

joshduggar Our family! #noedit #iphoneography

"Our family!", but Mackynzie seems oddly removed from the family grouping. And Michael looks frightened again whilst Anna looks pregnant again.

Them are some bodascious ta-tas on Mrs. Joshie. That shirt is not helping the cause, though. Don't they get a stylist for stuff like this?

They're all gonna wind up with poison oak, tromping around in that overgrown yard.

582cea2c99b511e18bb812313804a181_6.jpg

joshduggar Our family! #noedit #iphoneography

"Our family!", but Mackynzie seems oddly removed from the family grouping. And Michael looks frightened again whilst Anna looks pregnant again.

Is that a maternity shirt or did she just happen to find a shirt that makes her look big? I'm chesty so I avoid shirts like that at all costs because they make me look pregnant, but Anna's not normally so busty is she?

Michael looks creeped out in every picture. I think he's realized early on that daddy's a douche.

Anna looks less pregnant to me. Food baby. Possibly she was pregnant on the campaign trail but miscarried again? Just driving the ISB, complete with Santorum decals.

Do you guys think that Josh and OfJosh truly love each other? It seems like they barely even knew each other before getting married.

Ugh, I can't imagine having to have sex with him. UGH! :puke-front:

Michael looks creeped out in every picture. I think he's realized early on that daddy's a douche.

Anna looks less pregnant to me. Food baby. Possibly she was pregnant on the campaign trail but miscarried again? Just driving the ISB, complete with Santorum decals.

Michael is growing up in a 3 ring circus.

I'm just dying to know if Anna's pregnant. I mean, I really cant stand it.

I'm just dying to know if Anna's pregnant. I mean, I really cant stand it.

I would like to have the mystery over as well! I do thinks she is pregnant. I do think she may have had a miscarriage as well. Maybe she will announce it on Michael's birthday, just like she announced her pregnancy on Mackynzie's birthday.

Maybe she will announce it on Michael's birthday, just like she announced her pregnancy on Mackynzie's birthday.

I didn't realize she did this. Way to ruin your kids Bday, Anna.

Archived