IGNORED

Josh Duggar's Instagram (Part 2)

Alecto

Question of the day. Why are they in front of this old house? Does anyone recognize this house?

I am curious too. The house doesn't look at all lived in recently. I think it's most likely just a prop that the photog scouted for promo photos. Or, a cheap buy-up by jim bob/ Josh; Josh & Anna moving to a bigger house. I'd like it to be a house for upcoming newly-weds.

On another note, how can the daughters hair look so good and deliberately styled, with attention given to every detail, while Michelle's hair still looks like that. You'd think at least one of the super image conscious teenage girls would intervene.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The girls want to catch a husband so they have to compete for a suitable AT/VF boy against all the other SAHDs . Michelle got her baby/sugar daddy already so it does not really matter.

Or... Michelle thinks her hair looks good like that? Ever heard of Body Dysmorphic Disorder? Maybe she has HAIR Dysmorphic Disorder!

Or... Michelle thinks her hair looks good like that? Ever heard of Body Dysmorphic Disorder? Maybe she has HAIR Dysmorphic Disorder!

Or simply she's been doing it like that for years- my mom for example would look awesome with longer hair, but she refuses to grow it at all or change her style. :-/ because its "what she's always done" - she cut it shortly after her wedding in 1975, and hasn't changed it since. It makes me CRAZY. :o

I posted that on Instagram last night, and then I stayed up half the night after that thinking of more things I wish I had added. I should have definitely included Mackynzie (did I spell that right?) too. I'm sure there will be other photos I can bitch about though!

Anyway, thank you for the compliments on it! Back to lurkdom for me. ;)

Well done! Your comment was awesome. :)

8d31b2e4995f11e1b10e123138105d6b_7.jpg

Made it bigger for easier snarking. WHY THE FUCK is there a harp in the middle of a weedy lawn?

They've covered up Anna's "baby place" again so we cant speculate

Is one of the howlers holding a trumpet? Really?!?

Why are some of the boys wearing suits and others regular shirts?

All of them appear to be in the pic. Did smugs actually convince a crew member to take an instagram shot or is there a suitor there...

He's marked the pic "Downtown Hindsville" and the map shows the intersections of Moore Ave and Madison street. Its near 412 and not too far from springdale. Hmmm... fixing up a new home for JD?

Anna looks huge. JB looks fat.

They took Santorum's name off the bus.

What's the obsession with taking pictures of them with their instruments? It'd be one thing if they were actually musically talented but, uh....

Just a thought: since JB and Michelle own the big property and Mary actually owns Casa de Smuggar (but isn't Mary under JB's thumb now?) Maybe there's a swaperoo in the works: since The Smuggars are obviously cooking #3, they're gonna fix up (JB will pay, older kids will provide very unskilled labor) the white farmhouse. Smuggars move in there.

JD will announce his courtship, he gets Marys old house.

*shrug* it's all JB's anyway.

Anna looks huge. JB looks fat.

They took Santorum's name off the bus.

That was the first thing I noticed Santorum name is gone. No Romney sticker!

Josh just look so out of place in that shirt and with his weight gain.

My guess is these are just promo shots. This is not going to be anyone's house. I don't think it is the typical courtship starter home. I think it is a great house to fix up if I were a young newlywed again but I see the Johnson Rd house (the duggars first house) or josh's house being what JD would get. 2-3 bedrooms, one level, with little personality.

I bet the variety of instruments is to show the critics that says the kids all are forced to play the violin that the kids do get a choice and have some individuality.

Someone who is far more computer savvy than I (and that would be all of you) needs to expand the picture of the pretty j'slaves all in a row, so we can check for incriminating rings on appropriate fingers. Please.

8d31b2e4995f11e1b10e123138105d6b_7.jpg

Made it bigger for easier snarking. WHY THE FUCK is there a harp in the middle of a weedy lawn?

They've covered up Anna's "baby place" again so we cant speculate

Is one of the howlers holding a trumpet? Really?!?

Why are some of the boys wearing suits and others regular shirts?

All of them appear to be in the pic. Did smugs actually convince a crew member to take an instagram shot or is there a suitor there...

He's marked the pic "Downtown Hindsville" and the map shows the intersections of Moore Ave and Madison street. Its near 412 and not too far from springdale. Hmmm... fixing up a new home for JD?

Does anna really have that big of boobs or is she just in a tight shirt? sorry I was looking for the baby bump and I felt she looked a little bit 'bigger' in her chest area. I could also be tired

I noticed Anna looked larger on top also. This could be one of the Duggars worst kept secrets or she needs WW.

What should they name their next baby?

Makayla

Makenna (they could really get a Mac name thing happening)

Maddison

Maisy

Montana

Morgan

Mitchell

Matthew

Moses

Miles

What should they name their next baby?

Makayla

Makenna (they could really get a Mac name thing happening)

Maddison

Maisy

Montana

Morgan

Mitchell

Matthew

Moses

Miles

Minger?

I'm really hoping they name the next one Bill. Or Jane. Anything that doesn't begin with M. But I'm not holding my breath.

Archived