IGNORED

Josh Duggar's Instagram (Part 2)

Alecto

I also thought she was wearing pants too.

Shame on all of you! She is wearing a modest skirt while wrapping her cootchie around Smug's neck. She would be a tart and a half if she had been wearing pants while wrapping her cootchie around his neck. :naughty:

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And Josh has once again created a major debate over his latest picture, referencing Obama's speech over accepting homosexuals. This dumbfuck loves all sorts of attention, whether it's in a good or bad light. Hell, even his fellow supporters sound like Smuggar wannabes.

Wow they look so huge in that photo, they're my age but just look awful. It's really sad to see.

I agree it is sad to see. I'm three years older than them and people often think I'm 21. I think their lifestyle and diet are factors in what is aging them at a more rapid pace. But Josh's hatefulness is another factor in his aging. Some people who are very hateful will age fast. Anna doesn't seem to be as bad as him, but she can be smug at times.

But Josh's hatefulness is another factor in his aging. Some people who are very hateful will age fast

QFT. I really hate people who look decades older than their real age, all due to their hate/resentment.

And Josh has once again created a major debate over his latest picture, referencing Obama's speech over accepting homosexuals. This dumbfuck loves all sorts of attention, whether it's in a good or bad light. Hell, even his fellow supporters sound like Smuggar wannabes.

Yup they are like him. I mentioned this in another post, but if you look at the twitter pages of some of his followers that come off as sanctimonious assholes. Some of his followers are poorly educated too.

Today Show announcement in 5...4....3....2....

Don't forget, it's SWEEPS and that belly is now out in the open after months of hiding. They'll be announcing long before Mikey's b-day on June 15. I remember the date because his original due date was my birthday - the 19th - which was also Father's Day last year.

TLC photoshoot, fixer-upper exterior (although I think this may be the home church and already fixed on the inside). At any rate, it's definitely Smug's next house that Daddy owns.

Do you think Josh and Anna could be eating, gaining weight and looking older because they are stressed from a livestyle they are not fully choosing? I mean how if they really are not happy tonight. Sorry had to play devils advocate even though Josh is a jerk 97% of the time

I saw one of my friend's facebook status, regarding NC's ban on same sex marriage and I think Smuggar should shut the fuck up and listen up

Its funny to me how many people are against gay marriage, yet ignore all other things leviticus bans in the bible; like tattoos, fabric blends, divorce (lol), and shellfish. if you oppose gay marriage, i better not catch you doing any of those things

I really think Smuggar's eating, internet surfing, TV and other non-Duggaresque activities are totally borne of the rebellion of a suppressed childhood. Anna's just along for that ride. As the headship, he tells her what he wants to eat and she is powerless to say no. She can't suggest he eat healthier at home (it appears she can only control the babies before they eat solids). And when he eats out without her, well, we've seen the trail of crumbs on this thread.

Agreed. Smuggar puts on this persona that he's this mature adult but fails to see just how immature he's become since marriage. I think I've seen more Instagram pics of restaurant than actual home cooked meals. Hell, I can count on both hands how many home cooked meal pictures he's posted compared to restaurant pictures. We can criticize his poor eating habits than the next person but Smuggar isn't going to give a damn. He'll probably defend himself by saying shit like "Yeah, well, I chose the courtship route and refrained from kissing until my wedding day, so there!" as his lame excuse. I don't know why, but he seems like one of those people who would throw his beliefs at you as his reasoning behind anything and everything.

Goodness gracious, if I had to do lab testing on his blood work, I think his results would throw me against the wall. I can't even imagine how high his cholesterol level is at the moment.

Today Show announcement in 5...4....3....2....

Don't forget, it's SWEEPS and that belly is now out in the open after months of hiding. They'll be announcing long before Mikey's b-day on June 15. I remember the date because his original due date was my birthday - the 19th - which was also Father's Day last year.

TLC photoshoot, fixer-upper exterior (although I think this may be the home church and already fixed on the inside). At any rate, it's definitely Smug's next house that Daddy owns.

We saw the home church when JD had to fix something at it and it was a 50's style ranch house. this victorian farmhouse is something else. No pun intended.

I saw one of my friend's facebook status, regarding NC's ban on same sex marriage and I think Smuggar should shut the fuck up and listen up

I like that status. Another person who should listen is the PP. The PP hates gays and tells his followers to hate gays, but one of his church members has numerous tattoos lol.

We saw the home church when JD had to fix something at it and it was a 50's style ranch house. this victorian farmhouse is something else. No pun intended.

I just think they found the abandoned house and found it a picturesque background for a photo shoot. I cannot imagine anyone rehabbing that place, it is a total money pit, and looks like its got some kudzu going on too.

I just think they found the abandoned house and found it a picturesque background for a photo shoot. I cannot imagine anyone rehabbing that place, it is a total money pit, and looks like its got some kudzu going on too.

Agree. That house would take a ton of money to rehab and would only be done by someone interested in doing an historical restoration. Not up the Duggars' alley at all.

Someone said it was in Hindsville. Last census says it had a population of 75. So I say photo op for sure.

Agreed. Smuggar puts on this persona that he's this mature adult but fails to see just how immature he's become since marriage. I think I've seen more Instagram pics of restaurant than actual home cooked meals. Hell, I can count on both hands how many home cooked meal pictures he's posted compared to restaurant pictures. We can criticize his poor eating habits than the next person but Smuggar isn't going to give a damn. He'll probably defend himself by saying shit like "Yeah, well, I chose the courtship route and refrained from kissing until my wedding day, so there!" as his lame excuse. I don't know why, but he seems like one of those people who would throw his beliefs at you as his reasoning behind anything and everything.

Goodness gracious, if I had to do lab testing on his blood work, I think his results would throw me against the wall. I can't even imagine how high his cholesterol level is at the moment.

I agree. He was so financially concerned when he first got married. He was even concerned about feeding his whole family (cost a little over $100). It came out sounding a little like I jerk, but I could see where he was coming from because thats the amount I spend on groceries in a month as a single person) I dont know what changed since that episode. He seems to think that money comes flying out of his ass every time he takes a shit.

Agree. That house would take a ton of money to rehab and would only be done by someone interested in doing an historical restoration. Not up the Duggars' alley at all.

Someone said it was in Hindsville. Last census says it had a population of 75. So I say photo op for sure.

That kind of population would make it easy to be elected to a town council, though. ;)

Also, you can't just go up to someone elses' property and have a photoshoot. Either they own it, or they know who did and possibly paid to use it.

It seems like a TLC shoot to me, and judging by how well put together they look I'd say it was TLC wardrobe as well. Which means I can't really snark on their choice of clothes, because I doubt they actually picked them out.

I think guessing if Anna is pregnant is getting silly. If the fj's we right from the beginning she would be the size of a house by now and due any minute. It's obvious that eventually she will be pregnant again and then everyone gets to pat themselves on the back and say they called it. But come on, we all know their religious views, the odds are strongly in our favor the they will announce another pregnancy soon. What will be interesting will be to see an actual due date and figure out which pictures she was legit preggers in.

The thing that gets me is baby Michael. I really thought it was an exaggeration that he always looks scared, but now it's getting ridiculous. I really don't think we've ever seen a picture of him smiling. And seeing how much his sister smiles makes it even more obvious, and sad.

Josh's posting on Obama's support on gay marriage is a hot debate. As of right now, I count 69 posts! Suprisingly, the majority of comments is FOR gay marriage. Non surprisingly, Josh hasn't responded to any of the comments- especially the @joshduggar- why do you hate the gays and the poor?

Josh is nothing like Christ, and is more like the pharisees that Jesus despised.

3d493012996011e1b9f1123138140926_7.jpg

Incontrovertible proof that this is not the home church. There's no electric meter, which means there is no power.

And, it's in Hindsville, in a different county, and very inconvenient to the Duggars in T-town. Also, the home church is a ranch style, like Pug said.

Josh's posting on Obama's support on gay marriage is a hot debate. As of right now, I count 69 posts! Suprisingly, the majority of comments is FOR gay marriage. Non surprisingly, Josh hasn't responded to any of the comments- especially the @joshduggar- why do you hate the gays and the poor?

Josh is nothing like Christ, and is more like the pharisees that Jesus despised.

Josh never responds to his controversial posts, ever. He didn't say a word after the flaming kicked off over his picture of Mike in the tree, or after his short bus comments. As soon as the flaming starts Josh goes silent and then posts a new picture and pretends nothing happened.

Josh never responds to his controversial posts, ever. He didn't say a word after the flaming kicked off over his picture of Mike in the tree, or after his short bus comments. As soon as the flaming starts Josh goes silent and then posts a new picture and pretends nothing happened.

Well, one thing is for sure- Josh is digging his own grave. We are seeing more lecturing comments on how is a bad father, how he has no self-control over food, and his ignorant and hateful comments on gays, the disabled, poor, and government employees. We are seeing less "Josh, your family soooooo Christ-like is a blessing to the USA!" :puke-left:

I liked someone's FB post on that thread and unfollowed me from twitter. How he connected my FB name to my fake twitter name, I have no idea. Probably just dumb luck.

I liked someone's FB post on that thread and unfollowed me from twitter. How he connected my FB name to my fake twitter name, I have no idea. Probably just dumb luck.

So did you get banned? I'm still stirring the shit with my FB act. But most folks don't know to look for those comments.

Archived