IGNORED

Josh Duggar's Instagram (Part 2)

Alecto

Her hand looks like a claw.

I had the same thought. That horrible movie really got to me more, though.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had the same thought. That horrible movie really got to me more, though.

Then lets just go see the Lorax. ;) I have zero desire to ever see Oct. Baby. :snooty:

It isn't surprising that October Baby is still in theaters in Arkansas. Here in New Mexico, the movie only ran a few weeks on one screen at a multiplex. My guess is that only church groups around here went to see it. October Baby does look slightly better than the Sherwood Pictures movies.

Then lets just go see the Lorax. ;) I have zero desire to ever see Oct. Baby. :snooty:

Deal. I somehow missed the FJ thread about OB, and am catching up right now.

Michael always looks startled/scared in every single photo i have seen.

He does, and this one is over-the-top and gives us a glimpse into why the world is such a scary place for little Michael.

What a cruel bastard Josh is. He is just a baby, he's clearly terrified, and instead of immediately getting him out of the tree and trying to soothe him Smugs has to get his camera to post his terror for the world to "enjoy".

And those freaks posting about how "cute" the picture is are just as sick.

He does, and this one is over-the-top and gives us a glimpse into why the world is such a scary place for little Michael.

What a cruel bastard Josh is. He is just a baby, he's clearly terrified, and instead of immediately getting him out of the tree and trying to soothe him Smugs has to get his camera to post his terror for the world to "enjoy".

Josh is definitely an asshat. Don't stand there and take a picture of your terrified child, get him out of the tree!! Not cute at all.

No TV show, for sure.

Yup. They tried that with All American Muslim and we know how the fundies reacted to THAT :roll:

Okay, that movie synopsis makes me want to know. What could happen during a botched late term abortion that would make the child faint at a play when they are an adult (I would assume adult as she is able to go on a spring break trip without her parents). But, this ailment is just a one time thing and its so bad? If it was chronic or risky I'd assume she wouldn't be able to go on the Spring break trip.

DOn't the fundies have any creative or talented people amongst their ranks? I mean except for the ones who create new doctrine and creatively lie to stupid people.

*psst* Josh... I'm just a heathen and my diamond is bigger :)

Smug asshole.

#NotImpressed

If you want to impress me, become a father to your kids, a true husband to your wife and work at your job.

That is all.

Its no wonder little Michael is so scared all the time - do you guys remember when Anna was so scared on the ferris wheel at the carnival a couple years back and asshat pretty much laughed at her?

This is simply disgusting. Why on earth would you post it!?!?

f313a464970211e19e4a12313813ffc0_6.jpg

[ @ ]joshduggarThe sweat of my brow! #90degrees #workin 1d.

[ @ ]kynziipetes Eww! @joshduggar 1d.

[ @ ]americanfamilywork it! We're all proud of you! 1d.

[ @ ]paniemilia Ewww! Lol Time for some Lever 2000, son! Stay hydrated. 1d.

[ @ ]pinky2620 You are so cool 1d

Pinky needs to get a life!

8a3a9c6e972411e1be6a12313820455d_6.jpg

[ @ ]joshduggarAt it again #broomball 23h.

[ @ ]bethanynicole14 Love the outfit James!! Lol @joshduggar 23h.

[ @ ]peterquery Wish I was there! 23h.

[ @ ]fr0st6yt3 I need to start coming back! 22h.

[ @ ]pinky2620 So cool, on the shoe y'all are really good at that game!!! <3 21h.

[ @ ]meagalina To bad I missed it! 7h.

[ @ ]meagalina This is Austin! 7h

Again, Pinky needs to get a life.

84c8d62a979111e192e91231381b3d7a_6.jpg

[ @ ]joshduggarGlad to be in church today! #sundaymorning 10h.

[ @ ]ashley_rollman Awesome Josh! Miss all you guys! And Broomball and yes even Braums! 7h

Yes Josh, we know you're glad to be in a tax write off such a holy place. We can tell because instead of praying you are posting to instagram.

8db5b0ee97b611e1ab011231381052c0_6.jpg

[ @ ]joshduggarHolding hands! #love #rings #marriage 6h.

[ @ ]love_always_mel Do it siblings have instagrams?? 6h.

[ @ ]soccergal2000@love_always_mel Amy does I don't know about anyone else (and Anna) 5h.

[ @ ]soccergal2000@amyduggar and @mackynziesmom are their user names 5h.

[ @ ]jatchle Very nice 5h.

[ @ ]valdezmom@joshduggar I like @mackynziesmom ring 5h.

[ @ ]jessicamcrouch@mackynziesmom I have that watch! 5h.

[ @ ]audreyjane1989 I have the same ring :) 2h.

[ @ ]pinky2620 Cute 58s

The gaudy... it burns! And pinky needs to get a life!

Michael in a tree looking scared nice josh

36718d2297c411e1be6a12313820455d_7.jpg

[ @ ]joshduggarHelp me! #tree #lol 4h.

[ @ ] shanaginsburg I actually just 'LOL-ed' 4h

[ @ ] jatchle Poor baby 4h

[ @ ] missbrookiie Haha that's cute but sad 4h

[ @ ] alilred_23 he's so cute! 4h

[ @ ] pittsburghmummy Poor kid. Put down the phone and help him. Scared kids are sad not funny. 4h

[ @ ] haleyvaughan29 Awwww!! 3h

[ @ ] ank2232 So cute!!!!!! 2h

[ @ ] pittsburghmummy Terrified children are not cute. I would help him. 2h

[ @ ] klynn311 I'm sure he's being held from behind!!! 1h

[ @ ] mariavines I loved scared children! 1h

[ @ ] pinky2620 Too cute 16min

[ @ ] jenndear Why???? I'm sure he's safe but why put your child on a public website looking scared? Oh I guess that's just the duggar sense of humor. 10min

[ @ ] andysharpeta Lol! Oh the humanity! 2min

I'm sorry, but this is just mean. Taking pictures of your scared child is one thing, laughing is one thing... posting it on the internet forever is shitty.

*psst* Josh... I'm just a heathen and my diamond is bigger :)

Smug asshole.

#NotImpressed

If you want to impress me, become a father to your kids, a true husband to your wife and work at your job.

That is all.

I think that's the "half carrot" in a new setting. Also looks like she got some stakckable bands; she just used to have the plain band and the plain engagement ring.

I doubt any of it is real.

Glad he's getting reamed for putting Mikey in the tree. Poor kid looks terrified.

Guess Josh is just another chip off the ol' block. Remember JB trying to make Jenny ride the animals at the petting zoo when she was clearly terrified? Duggar Humor is almost as bad as Duggar Time :roll:

I think that's the "half carrot" in a new setting. Also looks like she got some stakckable bands; she just used to have the plain band and the plain engagement ring.

I doubt any of it is real.

Glad he's getting reamed for putting Mikey in the tree. Poor kid looks terrified.

That poor kid is gonna have SO many issues. Josh you're doing a SHITTY job as a dad.

what if Michael fell from the tree as they were getting him down?

Josh go to work and leave the parenting up to Anna

36718d2297c411e1be6a12313820455d_7.jpg

I'm sorry, but this is just mean. Taking pictures of your scared child is one thing, laughing is one thing... posting it on the internet forever is shitty.

There are tons of photos of my dad doing this kind of thing to me and me howling in fear in every one of those photos. :(

My ex was the same way and I wouldn't allow it, not even once.

Josh more than looks and acts like my ex did at the time, now he is coping his dickhead moves? :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Anna, the fake diamonds and hot pink zebra print thing is tacky. Find a new look.

Its no wonder little Michael is so scared all the time - do you guys remember when Anna was so scared on the ferris wheel at the carnival a couple years back and asshat pretty much laughed at her?

yep i remember that Anna was scared the entire time

I forgot about that episode. Ugh, I'm afraid of heights too (I get nervous on a step-ladder fer' cryin' out loud!). I would have slapped Smugz in the face.

The difference is Mike is a toddler and Anna is an adult.Mike has no choice.He did not pressure her to go the ride or say any thing really. What was mean was shaking the ride while while she was on it.

Archived