IGNORED

Josh Duggar's Instagram (Part 2)

Alecto

Ruh Roh shaggy, smugly is up to something...

4ca9da5a989511e1989612313815112c_7.jpg

[ @ ]joshduggarCity council ordinance committee meeting...fun! #sarcasm 40min.

[ @ ]brook3_love I am soooo sarcastic 21min

Just a hint smugs, demeaning the work that the council members are doing is NOT the way to get them to vote for whatever kraziness youre up to.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Someone email that link to the city council!

ETA: As someone who wants to hold political office, you probably shouldn't find these types of things boring. There IS more to politics than abortion, dumbass.

Sitting in the back taking pictures and posting them to Instagram while people are trying to hold a meeting probably isn't a great way to endear yourself to a public body either. Dumbass.

Ruh Roh shaggy, smugly is up to something...

4ca9da5a989511e1989612313815112c_7.jpg

Just a hint smugs, demeaning the work that the council members are doing is NOT the way to get them to vote for whatever kraziness youre up to.

Dumbfuck was probably sitting right next to his dumbfuck sperm donor, waiting for another piece of property to be zoned in their favor. I wonder if JD was there as well and this concerns the slice of the back 40 that's now in his name and wants it zoned as residential property. I have no clue how the Duggar plot is split up in terms of commercial/residential since people are running businesses out of that big shed behind the house.

Sure as hell ain't protesting a new fast food joint. Dude in the front - the one in brown falling asleep on his pillow-gut - will be Smuggar c.2014.

I tip my hat to whoever posted this about the Michael photo:

You know, it's one thing to put your child in a tree and once you realize he is upset you immediately take him off and comfort him. It's another to leave him up there long enough to get a clear picture, post it on a social media site, and laugh at his fear. Look at the terror in his eyes - how is that amusing? Maybe if this was just a one time thing it could be shrugged off by some of us, but the fact that your poor child always looks terrified and never happy says a lot about how he feels around YOU. Put your damn iPhone (and fork) away, and PARENT him. LOVE him. RESPECT him. COMFORT him. As parents, we are supposed to teach our children love and trust and independence, not use them as game pieces for our own amusement and to try and get attention and LOLs online, nor to act like we own them just because we're a man.

This one moment in time says a whole lot about you, Josh. What's your greatest fear? Can I take a picture of you when someone forces you to deal with it, and then post it on Instagram?

You know, it's one thing to put your child in a tree and once you realize he is upset you immediately take him off and comfort him. It's another to leave him up there long enough to get a clear picture, post it on a social media site, and laugh at his fear. Look at the terror in his eyes - how is that amusing? Maybe if this was just a one time thing it could be shrugged off by some of us, but the fact that your poor child always looks terrified and never happy says a lot about how he feels around YOU. Put your damn iPhone (and fork) away, and PARENT him. LOVE him. RESPECT him. COMFORT him. As parents, we are supposed to teach our children love and trust and independence, not use them as game pieces for our own amusement and to try and get attention and LOLs online, nor to act like we own them just because we're a man.

This one moment in time says a whole lot about you, Josh. What's your greatest fear? Can I take a picture of you when someone forces you to deal with it, and then post it on Instagram?

That person is full of win!

He made Anna face a fear with the Ferris Wheel and they even had Mack with them.

I wonder if Anna knows what he posts on his webpage.

I think getting up early for a week or a month, working his real job with no help, eating home cooked meals and no ice tea would scare him. Stop, scaring your wife and children. You do not own them. They are not characters in some scary movie or book. They are people just like you, who have feelings. Anna may be a woman but this is not the 1950s where she does everything for you.

The worst was when the went to the Noah's Ark play and JimBob was in his costume. He went to pick up Jenny and she started crying she was so scared. JB started laughing and kept trying to pick her up.

ETA: watch 4:44-5:44. Totally explains where Josh gets it from.

45bmgxldqEg

When she said JB can't grow a beard, I bet she means because Gothard doesn't approve, not that he literally can't grow a beard.

Put your damn iPhone (and fork) away, and PARENT him. LOVE him. RESPECT him. COMFORT him.

And please do the same thing for you daughter She's not just kitchen help. Epic post!

Gothard doesnt allow beards? Beards seem pretty Biblical...

IKR? Something about how they obscure a man's countenance. Even though the bible explicit says NOT to save your beard. That's some world class scripture twisting from Gothard.

Gothard doesnt allow beards? Beards seem pretty Biblical...

Nope. No beards. Something about it being a sign of rebellion or something like that.

This was amazing. Too bad Smuggar is all about the selective hearing when it comes to good advice.

Also, Anna, what the hell?! If my husband did this to one of our sons, I'd kick his ass!

I shudder to think of what Josh (won't) do for Anna this mother's day....

It might not be all sunshine, roses and breakfast in bed if she has to small kids, one on the day, and one her age.

I posted that on Instagram last night, and then I stayed up half the night after that thinking of more things I wish I had added. I should have definitely included Mackynzie (did I spell that right?) too. I'm sure there will be other photos I can bitch about though!

Anyway, thank you for the compliments on it! Back to lurkdom for me. ;)

Nope. No beards. Something about it being a sign of rebellion or something like that.

You get the impression that Gothard was severely traumatized by the hippie generation...

When she said JB can't grow a beard, I bet she means because Gothard doesn't approve, not that he literally can't grow a beard.

Also, right at the end he says, "It's daddy. I just got a dress on."

I thought "JESUS WORE PANTS! NOT A DRESS!"

You get the impression that Gothard was severely traumatized by the hippie generation...

We DID wear sandals....and even flip flops. Maybe Gothard was severely traumatized by REAL MEN!

Didn't Smuggar grow a beard during their world tour last year? Rebel, rebel, you've torn your dress....

Everybody grab your matching frumpers -- it's time for family photos!

8d31b2e4995f11e1b10e123138105d6b_6.jpg

Mr. Gothard's going to love this one. Even Jill's got ATI hair.

be6b720a995f11e19dc71231380fe523_6.jpg

J'chelle's upset that she had to wear the blue shirt instead of green today.

49693262995f11e1989612313815112c_6.jpg

Everybody grab your matching frumpers -- it's time for family photos!

8d31b2e4995f11e1b10e123138105d6b_6.jpg

Mr. Gothard's going to love this one. Even Jill's got ATI hair.

be6b720a995f11e19dc71231380fe523_6.jpg

J'chelle's upset that she had to wear the blue shirt instead of green today.

49693262995f11e1989612313815112c_6.jpg

Question of the day. Why are they in front of this old house? Does anyone recognize this house?

Question of the day. Why are they in front of this old house? Does anyone recognize this house?

Oh my snap! Jinger and Jill are wearing SHOES!

Jill's not exactly drawing attention to her countenance with that belt is she?

Stop slumping, Jill, Pull your shoulders back!

Archived