IGNORED

Josh Duggar's Instagram (Part 2)

Alecto

From the duct/duck tape photo

joshduggarDuck tape rear glass? #arkansaslife 5h.

queene1978 Still takin pics while driving....not safe at all :/ 3h

pineapplejenna @queene1978 he is sitting a red light. yes, soooo dangerous. 3h

queene1978 *eyeroll*..he should b paying to the road regardless.. 2h

queene1978 . 2h

queene1978 I was hit by someone who was taking pic while driving which is something josh does alot. 2h

queene1978 As evident through his photos 2h

lpdub11 Why do y'all analyze everything he does!! He is only human like the rest of us. Not only that but he is a grown man and if he decides to take a pic at a red light I do believe that's his choice 2h

queene1978 I dont care if he takes a pic at a red light...but taking pics while driving??? 1h

queene1978 Well when you put stuff on here it will get analyzed...i just think it dangerous to be takn pics while driving which he does alot... 1h

ndb82 Cranky comments complements of the ladies at freejinger.org. I happened across the site awhile back and now it's like a bad car wreck...I just...can't...look...away. 45min

kathobi @queene1978 ... another person who loves to take pot shots at @joshduggar . 39min

ndb82 Oops...compliments of...public school education shining through there. ;) 24min

from the "workers" photo

joshduggarGovernment "workers" (actually about 50% +/- of them are working!) #lol 5h.

mrsshields That is universal! Here in Ireland too, Lols! 4h

kemonito Your dad was a government "worker" too, right? 3h

jenndear Were you "working" when you took this picture? 2h

fiddy123 Bad taste @joshduggar Blessed are the humble. 2h

_vanessawilson_ Where do you think you'd be @joshduggar if your dad didn't hand over an already established business for you to run? You could have been one of those "workers" right? 2h

kathobi Oh my goodness @kemonito @fiddy123 @_vanessawilson_ @jenndear ! Leave @joshduggar alone! His father may have been in parliament briefly, but he was a hard worker as always. Josh started his own business from scratch. Throwing the first stone, are we? 41min

kemonito @kathobi First, if anyone threw any stones, it was the person who criticized these people for doing their job. 31min

kemonito @kathobi Second, Josh did not start that car lot on his own. It was Jim Bob's. 30min

jenndear The dude obviously has 20min

jenndear Lots of free time to play on Instagram during the "work day", so it was an honest question. Also second what @ke 19min

jenndear @kemonito was saying about the car lot being owned by Josh's dad. That's not what I'd call 19min

jenndear Starting your own biz from scratch. 19min

I hate the leg humpers. :evil:

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The leg humpers are fucking stupid. I laughed the "parliament" comment and the comment about starting the car lot from scratch which we all know is bullshit.

The leghumpers on instagram seem to be on a roll. FJ has pretty much chased them away from the 19K&C page. :lol:

At least someone is calling him out in public, I still have a tiny bit of faith in the human race.

The leghumpers on instagram seem to be on a roll. FJ has pretty much chased them away from the 19K&C page. :lol:

Ah, then our evil plan is working. :roll: We have driven away all the good people so we can put our evil bacon bra on the alter. :roll: All hail bacon Tits. :think:

Ah, then our evil plan is working. :roll: We have driven away all the good people so we can put our evil bacon bra on the alter. :roll: All hail bacon Tits. :think:

I'm really amazed that no one tried to ban the bra, it was one of the reasons I didn't want to do FB I'd hate like hell to lose the bra. Besides Marmalade would be pissed. :lol:

I'm really amazed that no one tried to ban the bra, it was one of the reasons I didn't want to do FB I'd hate like hell to lose the bra. Besides Marmalade would be pissed. :lol:

Well the thing is they really think that is you. I really want to look that awesome when I grow up too but we know you don't really wear raw pork products in real life. At least I don't think you do. :think: Maybe they think they are really talking to a pug? :roll:

Does anyone have a link to the tax info about Joshie's carlot, so I can post it in his instagram?

Also, did JD buy some land? I checked the tax website and just happened to notice:

9152867 DUGGAR JOHN 548 ARBOR ACRES AVE SPRINGDALE AR 72762

But there's also:

76516303002 DUGGAR JAMES R & MICHELLE A REVOCABLE LIVING TRUST 548 ARBOR ACRES AVE SPRINGDALE AR 72762-6219

Just odd that JD's name is on same land, but Josh's isn't. Is somebody a courtin?

Does anyone have a link to the tax info about Joshie's carlot, so I can post it in his instagram?

Also, did JD buy some land? I checked the tax website and just happened to notice:

9152867 DUGGAR JOHN 548 ARBOR ACRES AVE SPRINGDALE AR 72762

But there's also:

76516303002 DUGGAR JAMES R & MICHELLE A REVOCABLE LIVING TRUST 548 ARBOR ACRES AVE SPRINGDALE AR 72762-6219

Just odd that JD's name is on same land, but Josh's isn't. Is somebody a courtin?

If you scroll down the record there may be a tab to see the plot map IRRC. Perhaps boob is subdividing?

It was pretty barebones. I have to go make dinner, was hoping an FJ sleuth knows what I'm looking at.

It was pretty barebones. I have to go make dinner, was hoping an FJ sleuth knows what I'm looking at.

pm me the link and I'll work on it.

I think Smuggy O'Clueless must think God himself created and maintains roads and bridges. Perhaps that's what He did on the eighth day?

Nah. On the eighth day God made sweet tea.

here's proof that Boob and Mullet own the car lot

Parcel Number: 815-29137-000 Prev. Parcel Number: 134729-000-00 Type: CI

Owner Name: DUGGAR, JAMES R & MICHELLE AREVOCABLE LIVING TRUST

Mailing Address: 548 ARBOR ACRES AVE SPRINGDALE AR 72762-6219

Lot: Block: S-T-R: 11-17-30

Addition: 11-17-30 SPRINGDALE OUTLOTS

School District: SPRINGDALE SCH, SPG Tax District: 501

City: SPRINGDALE

Legal: PT E1/2 NE .253 A.

Current Year A79 Credit Status:

Last Appraised: 2010 Appraised Value Taxable Value

Land 49,500 9,900

Improvement 40,650 8,130

Total 90,150 18,030

http://www.co.washington.ar.us/PropertySearch/RParcelInfo.asp?ST=N&HN=8&LU=050112&PH=25&PT=R&SB=Name&SID=120502230523817&TR=9&V=8

So let me post this to his instagram to shut up all the brown nosers ;)

:doh: i just tried to "like" this. :oops:

I do that all. the. time.

Growing up my mom said a business should not put political signs up by the business, because you want to appear neutral or something like that. Is this what most business do around the USA or are they like Josh and put up big signs. I know where I live I don't see many political signs except on lawns (by houses)

At least someone is calling him out in public, I still have a tiny bit of faith in the human race.

Unfortunately, he does eventually read comments. Someone at DWOP said they were banned from his instagram. Forgot why. So, who was it? 'Fess up. :D

As for the leghumper who mentioned us...we're far more entertaining than a simple car wreck (and FWIW, the phrase is "train wreck").

We also have special smilies like these: :obscene-birdiedoublered:

Several people in my family work or have worked in construction. It's not an easy job by any means (I know I'm not cut out for it). I'd like to see him working for hours in the sun with hot tar and asphalt.

Unfortunately, he does eventually read comments. Someone at DWOP said they were banned from his instagram. Forgot why. So, who was it? 'Fess up. :D

As for the leghumper who mentioned us...we're far more entertaining than a simple car wreck (and FWIW, the phrase is "train wreck").

We also have special smilies like these: :obscene-birdiedoublered:

I love you for correcting the leghumpers. :romance-grouphug:

Leghumper, we also have these too: :obscene-buttsway::obscene-birdiedoublered:

When I first got FB I was able to post comments on his IG. Down below where the other comments appear. I can't see that option now, I was the only one using it. But I think a shit load of folks have actually been banned from his twitter. :laughing-rolling:

When I first got FB I was able to post comments on his IG. Down below where the other comments appear. I can't see that option now, I was the only one using it. But I think a shit load of folks have actually been banned from his twitter. :laughing-rolling:

He's changed it recently then. I posted via fb a couple of weeks ago on this one instagr.am/p/JbBoYNOWOg/ telling him to lay off the fast food. My comment has disappeared and you can no longer comment via fb on any of his pics.

I'll have to check my twitter and see if he';s given me the banhammer there too.

He was probably defrauded by your bacon bra (and secretly wants Anna to wear one).

I hope some of the leghumpers find out about Boob and Mullet owning the car lot, maybe some of them will see the Duggars in a different light. I know several people who work for businesses owned by their parents or have been helped in establishing business, but they are honest about it. The Duggars like twisting things around to make it appear that their adult son is completely independent and started his own businesses. Some people have eaten that shit up. Boob, Mullet, and Smuggar probably didn't realize that a lot of information is available through public records sites. Also Manta and a couple of other business database type sites, list Boob as the owner of the car lot. I laugh at Michelle's "leave and cleave" motto. She is nothing but a phony bitch. If Josh was truly independent, he and SmugAnna wouldn't be tagging along on all the trips. I know married couples who are around Joshie and SmugAnna's ages and they do hang out with their families/in-laws almost 24/7. I wouldn't be surprised if SmugAnna gets annoyed with her in-laws. The J'Slaves and Mullet seem very nosy to me.

I hope some of the leghumpers find out about Boob and Mullet owning the car lot, maybe some of them will see the Duggars in a different light.

I thought most people did know that?! I knew very little about the family before I came here (and the show is not on tv where I live, so never seen it) but all the articles I read mentioned it was Boob's car lot and Josh (who was unmarried at the time) helped out. Is it a secret or something?

Archived