IGNORED

Diane on the 19 kids and counting FB page

SpeakNow

They know us!!

I saw another FJ mention somewhere on there sometime back. I bet the people who get annoyed with Dianne have found us and they are probably laughing at the other shit Diane has online about celebrities.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another pearl of wisdom:

Diane M Stadtherr

http://www.cnn.com/2011/​HEALTH/06/09/​miscarriage.not.fluke.ep/​index.html

This is an AWESOME article on why woman have miscarriages, and what causes them, and it has nothing to do with the age of the woman, or how many pregnancies she's had.

Lauren Johnson But doesn't the age of the woman make her at an increased risk?

43 minutes ago · Like.

Jenn Palmer Yes it does

40 minutes ago · Like.

Lauren Johnson So perhaps Michelle's age was a factor in her losing Jubilee?

And whoever keep posting us on that site. QUIT IT! We break links to keep the trolls and other annoyances out of here. We dont need to advertise and we certainly dont need the leg humpers. So seriously, I dont know which noob you are but enough is enough.

Guess who just requested to join the FJ Facebook group? I almost fell off of my chair.

eta - Diane just posted this on the 19 Kids page. I guess it's a fake account?:

Diane M Stadtherr

Whomever created the account with my name on it, IT'S FAKE!!! That is NOT ME!

Like · · 55 minutes ago ·

Holy crap, she doesn't know that the risk of miscarriage increases significantly with age and dramatically after age 35? Did she do, like, 5 seconds of research on this?

Holy crap, she doesn't know that the risk of miscarriage increases significantly with age and dramatically after age 35? Did she do, like, 5 seconds of research on this?

Not even. Took me less than that to find the age stats on the March of dimes website - over age 45 miscarriage rate rises to about 50%. Does Michelle prefer those odds to using the pill?

Diane is lazy when it comes to research. In above post, SillyGirl told her and gave Diane links about Gothard/ATI and it was too much for her to read. There are other Duggar defenders like Diane who don't do their research on certain topics. I have seen people on TWOP, IMDB, DWOP and a few sites ignore research and statistics regarding middle age pregnancies. A couple of years ago, there was a Duggar defender on IMDB that got her ass handed to her after a nurse posted in a thread about Michelle's health. The Duggar defender was basically trying to say that middle age pregnancies weren't risky at all and the nurse shut her down after posting links and talking about experiences she had dealing with patients.

So, is this the real Diane or fake Diane? If she's an impostor, she certainly does a good job of mimicking.

Ellen Miller-Robertson

I wonder if the kids have a choice regarding the camera's in their faces? Watching the episode about having their wisdom teeth pulled. Thinking back when I had mine out, I wouldn't want a camera in my face...

Like · · 39 minutes ago ·

Diane Stadtherr My oldest son just got his out, about two months ago, and said he didn't care one way or the other. I wasn't allowed to videotape due to the doctor's policy, but it wouldn't have bothered my son one bit. To each his own.

So, is this the real Diane or fake Diane? If she's an impostor, she certainly does a good job of mimicking.

That's her....she removed the "M" because she claims her account was hacked after she posted some questionable comments....she was gone for a few days, returned without the "M"...hmmmmm???

I can see someone wanting to get video of a baby's birth, but wisdom teeth? Why would it occur to her to even ask?

My guess is she wanted to videotape it for the precise reason that the duggars videotaped it.

Before the J'Slaves had their wisdom teeth extracted, videos of wisdom tooth extractions were popping up online. Some dentists and oral surgeons do allow extractions to be filmed if a patient requests it. I saw a wisdom tooth extraction video on YouTube in which the guy said the dentist allowed filming because he signed a waiver that he wouldn't sue the dentist if complications arose. I have a family friend who is a dentist and he does have a policy against allowing people to film procedures. Some people have asked if their spouses or parents can film extractions, root canals and other stuff and he is against because he doesn't like the idea of an extra person being in the room and possibly getting too much in the way of him and his dental assistants.

Pre and post wisdom tooth surgery videos are also a bit popular because people like being filmed while being a bit drugged up. I think Diane's post about filming a wisdom teeth extractions was probably another way of trying to defend the Duggars and I agree with holierthanyou maybe she was trying to emulate the Duggars.

looks like our fun might be over.....

Amanda Roddy What no Diane S commenting on this?

9 hours ago · Like

Wanda Kozakevich They're people who made sure she could never reply..everyone has a good laugh at her expense, but when she doesn't rely, they ask where she is..she has been dragged through the mud by very indicative, mean people..it's gone beyond just being rude, it's malicious......so to answer that question, no, she won't be replying to this thread or any other.......many people have asked out of curiosity, but none say..we miss her on here..I for one do, ..........

13 minutes ago · Like

Write a comment...

looks like our fun might be over.....

Amanda Roddy What no Diane S commenting on this?

9 hours ago · Like

Wanda Kozakevich They're people who made sure she could never reply..everyone has a good laugh at her expense, but when she doesn't rely, they ask where she is..she has been dragged through the mud by very indicative, mean people..it's gone beyond just being rude, it's malicious......so to answer that question, no, she won't be replying to this thread or any other.......many people have asked out of curiosity, but none say..we miss her on here..I for one do, ..........

13 minutes ago · Like

Write a comment...

I laugh at Wanda's comment. Diane made asshole comments about Mormons and other people. Diane was far from the being nicest person on that page.

• 3 weeks later...

She's back!

Diane Stadtherr Edward-I'm not here to put you down, so please don't misunderstand, as I'm fully aware that there are a lot of people in this world where religion is crammed down their throats. People of the LDS faith are indoctrinated to think and believe in things that have not been taught by Christ. As a Catholic Christian, my children were given the gift of their faith in infancy and their foundation has grown since the day they were Christened. I agree, that indoctrinating isn't healthy, IF it's done by giving people the wrong information, ie LDS, Jehovah's. As far as evidence, there is plenty of evidence that Christ exists, just open your eyes and look around. I'm not going to sit here and try to convince someone who doesn't believe that Jesus does exist, because I've found from experience, that it's like talking to a brick wall. My children, are free to think for themselves, on a daily basis, however, because of their upbrining they have a basis for their thoughts and information to back it up. I have a very open mind, but you appear to be the on who doesn't, by calling Christian beliefs nonsense. That's about as close minded as you can get. Allow the light of God to shine through you, and see what happens. You'd be amazed at what He can do for you. :)

8 hours ago · Like

Diane is entitled to her opinion...dammit!!

Diane Stadtherr Maness-I'm guessing your comment was directed at me? My name isn't Diana, it's Diane. There's a difference.

My comment was on target, according to MY perception and MY opinion, which I'M entitled too! It also wasn't meant to offend, it was more of an observation. Imagine if everyone stereotyped you, you wouldn't like it. That's how it comes across. I'm only stating it as I see it. I really should have clarified that I meant this page, NOT everyone in the world.

Amanda-Christianity has everything to do with goodness, because that goodness you are referring to, comes from God who is nothing but good. I'm not saying that people that aren't Christian aren't good, because I know some non-Christians. My son has a friend that is not Christian and he's like a son to me. He's a great kid. We know a lot of people that are not Christian's that are great peopole. Good has to come from a source, whether a person believes or not, and that source is from God. Good doesn't come from evil. I didn't make that comment above to offend you, which obviously you weren't, as Maness thinks, although she didn't come right out an say it. But from reading some of your comments here, you seem to really judge and put down Christian's a lot, and I meant on THIS site, not everywhere, because I don't know what you do everywhere. You just seem to have this huge obsession with Gothard/ATI. This family worships and praises God, NOT Gothard/ATI.

Yesterday at 8:51am · Like

I cannot stop laughing at this ridiculousness...she's a gem!

I guess Diane forgot about the Inquisition, the Salem Witch Trials, and other bad events that Christianity played a part in.

Diane and the folks on the FB page have finally figured out the bacon bra in my avatar. :lol: I told them it was a sacrament in my religion. 8-)

• 2 weeks later...
Diane and the folks on the FB page have finally figured out the bacon bra in my avatar. :lol: I told them it was a sacrament in my religion. 8-)

Please copy/paste this exchange!

Full of speshulness?

srsly, I love how she tells every.single.person at that page that it is not run by the Duggars. There's a giant logo, if they don't get it then let their dumb asses figure it out.

Full of speshulness?

srsly, I love how she tells every.single.person at that page that it is not run by the Duggars. There's a giant logo, if they don't get it then let their dumb asses figure it out.

I love that too. I wonder if she will be running the Bates fan page when their series starts.

Archived