IGNORED

Diane on the 19 kids and counting FB page

SpeakNow

Ahh Dianne brings entertainment with her various comments on the Duggars. Next she will be saying that Mullet is completely healthy after being pregnant 19 times.

She's pretty much the only reason I read that page.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Completely OT, but this woman needs to change her name or I gotta quit reading posts about her! I spell my name Dianne, most Dianne's spell their name Diane with only 1 'n', so my name is rare, and I don't often see it in print. So I'm perusing the posts here and I always think ya'll are mad at me! Ya I know, I'm a dumbass. It's just weird.

Completely OT, but this woman needs to change her name or I gotta quit reading posts about her! I spell my name Dianne, most Dianne's spell their name Diane with only 1 'n', so my name is rare, and I don't often see it in print. So I'm perusing the posts here and I always think ya'll are mad at me! Ya I know, I'm a dumbass. It's just weird.

Not mad atcha... but... just for kicks...

Its "Xanax" no "e"

According to my internet sleuthing, Josh is 5'8". If he weighed 200 pounds, his BMI would be 30.2, which would be considered statistically obese. I don't know how much he weighs, but it's quite possible that he is close to that weight. So suck it, Diane.

He weighs a lot more than 200 pounds. I'm 5'8 and I've weighed 200 pounds before, Josh is much bigger than I was when I was around that weight.

I know I'm being an idiot here, but I have gone to the 19kac page on fb and no one named 'Diane' shows up for me. What am I doing wrong?

I want to read the crazy too!

Do you see posts and stuff by other people, or only ones made by TLC?

You didn't need to change your title, my post really was just a joke! Didn't mean to stir anything up!

You didn't need to change your title, my post really was just a joke! Didn't mean to stir anything up!

I know...but I hate spelling errors. I hadn't actually noticed the mistake until you pointed it out. :)

Diane M Stadtherr I was "yelling" at Lauren, for constantly finding something to criticize about the family. I also blocked Cassie Lynn Suite, because every time she comes to this site, she harrasses me.

16 hours ago · Like

I love that she thinks EVERYONE harasses her!....and that she has to tell everyone who she's blocked

Diane is a fucking moron when it comes to reality show cast members being criticized. Every person who appears in a reality or scripted show is going to be criticized no matter what. They put themselves on TV and not everyone is going to think they are perfect. Even some people who like the Duggars will criticize them once in awhile.

She's back!

Lauren Johnson

Do you think the Duggars will celebrater Jubilee's birthday every year?

Tabatha McMurray They never celebrated the first miscarriage, so they probably won't Jubilee. Plus, she was never born.

3 hours ago · Like · 2.

Kayla Todd She was kind of born, they posted a photo of michelle holding her hand. I do think they will celebrate but nothing to big.

3 hours ago · Like.

Casey Sanes i think they will but i think they will do it privately as a family. you never know they may have a quiet prayer or something for the first miscarriage. i have a quiet moment to myself every year on the day of mine.

2 hours ago · Like.

Lauren Johnson That's true, Casey. So sorry for your loss.

2 hours ago · Like.

Diane M Stadtherr I've had two miscarriages, and have never celebrated the birthdays of either child, because they never saw the light of day. I can understand the prayer and moment of silence, but the birthday part makes zero sense.

2 hours ago · Like.

Elisabeth Robinson Lauren-How can they celebrate a life that never happened? That's the whole point of birthdays. Your comment was stupid in my opinion.

2 hours ago · Like.

Lauren Johnson But jubilee was born and they have pics of her and her footprint. They consider her their child

2 hours ago · Like.

Elisabeth Robinson Jubilee was never born. She was a stillborn. And there is a difference between an actual birth and a stillbirth. A birthday is a celebration of life. Jubilee didn't live so there's no point celebrating a birthday for her. JMO.

2 hours ago · Like · 1.

Diane M Stadtherr Lauren-Of course they consider her their child, because she was their child, but she never lived, she never took a first breath. Her soul was in heaven before she left the womb. Do you celebrate the birthdays of dead relatives every year? In my mind I wish my grandmother and my father a happy birthday every year, and my grandmother has been dead for 21 years and my dad almost 6, but that's it. Is that what you mean, by celebrating or do you mean an actual birthday party? Birthdays are for the living, not the deceasd. My best friend gave birth to a still born 22 years ago, and they don't even celebrate his birthday. They remember him on his birthday, but that's it. When a person dies, they no longer have birthdays.

Your logic with this, is just out there. Sorry.

about an hour ago · Like.

Lauren Johnson Whatever, Diane.

about an hour ago · Like.

Gina Nelson-Wood I get what you're saying Lauren...and your comment wasn't stupid...and they say people who criticize the Duggars are rude..wow

52 minutes ago · Like.

Giavanna Pettit What! How am I blocked by Dianne and you;re not, LOL! Not that I care, but its just funny since you are the one who says the most things against them!

32 minutes ago · Like.

Kimmie Li Some people really do have parties for their still borns...rare but true...

31 minutes ago · Like.

Diane M Stadtherr Very rare, because I've never heard of anyone doing that.

12 minutes ago · Like

This is so classic diane.

Diane M Stadtherr Very rare, because I've never heard of anyone doing that.

And we all know if Diane hasn't heard of it, well yes, it must be very very rare.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW she changed her profile pic to a fwuffy wittle bunny and is teaching the world!

Diane M Stadtherr

Some people are asking if Michelle is pregnant again, due to watching the show. Remember, that these episodes were filmed months ago, BEFORE she lost Jubilee. So, she is not pregnant at this time, that anyone is aware of.

Like · · 8 hours ago

Jenn Palmer I was realllly confused last night. The ep they showed was kinda out of order.

8 hours ago · Like.

Diane M Stadtherr I haven't see in yet. I watched the one where they went to the Baptist church to speak.

8 hours ago · Like.

Jenn Palmer It was space camp and when josie came home from israel.

8 hours ago · Like.

Becky Reppert Also the episodes are not always in order.

7 hours ago · Like.

Beth Shiels They seem to be jumping all over the place this season.

Well, in MY opinion (and we all know it's the only one that matters :snooty: ) they will celebrate Jubilee's birthday as long as they are being filmed. Can't let people forget that they are supposed to be 20 (or 21?) kids and counting.

Dianne is really something else...

Diane M Stadtherr Lauren-Of course they consider her their child, because she was their child, but she never lived, she never took a first breath. Her soul was in heaven before she left the womb. Do you celebrate the birthdays of dead relatives every year? In my mind I wish my grandmother and my father a happy birthday every year, and my grandmother has been dead for 21 years and my dad almost 6, but that's it. Is that what you mean, by celebrating or do you mean an actual birthday party? Birthdays are for the living, not the deceasd. My best friend gave birth to a still born 22 years ago, and they don't even celebrate his birthday. They remember him on his birthday, but that's it. When a person dies, they no longer have birthdays

As much as I dislike the Kardashians, I thought it was really sweet (and I use that word in a non-fundy way) when Kris took the Kardashian Kids to an Armenian restaurant to celebrate their father's birthday, even though he is deceased.

TLC should rename the page to 19 Kids and Diane.....cause she makes EVERY post about her and her life

I love that she cannot handle when people call her out on being rude

Lawrence Wood Why are you so rude Diane???just because you don't agree or haven't heard something doesn't mean its wrong...how you treat certain people is appauling

10 hours ago · Like · 2

Wanda Kozakevich Stephanie that was beautifully said...

10 hours ago · Like · 1

Wanda Kozakevich I haven't lost a child and can't imagine ever going through that...

9 hours ago · Like

Diane M Stadtherr Lawrence, first of all I'm not being rude, I'm expressing MY opinion. I have suffered two miscarriages. The first was before I conceived my second son and the second was the loss of a twin. Nothing I've said is appaulling. When a woman is pregnant, and they have any kind of compassion in them, all they think about for 9 months is the life growing inside them. Your a man, so you can't relate to that, and never will be able to relate to that, or even begin to comprehend it. When a baby dies in utero and is a stillborn, there is no birthday, because a birthday is for the living. That's the point I'm trying to make. I'm not denying that that child did live inside his/her mother. I'm saying that when a child dies in the womb, and is delivered as a stillborn, there is not birthday, because the deceased can't have birthdays. We can still celebrate the life of the child that was loss, that's true, but they don't gain a year, because their life ended. Please stop judging me. I don't agree with Lauren's thread, because I'm a mother, she's not. There isn't anything wrong with what I said, because it's MY opinion. If you have a problem with my opinions either ignore or block me, but stop harrassing me. I didn't say anything was wrong, so stop twisting my words around.

9 hours ago · Like

Lawrence Wood I'm not just speaking on this post I'm speaking about all the others that I have seen....you have no problem judging other people but when some one does the same to you you hey defensive...and do not tell me what I can't comprehend...contrary to your opinion you are not God and you have no idea...what I and others have been through

8 hours ago · Like · 2

WD Prestiot Wish I could see what Diane was writing lol - it must be funny.

7 hours ago · Like · 1

Jenn Palmer Meow

3 hours ago · Like

Dianne was a such a bitch about the whole celebrating a birthday for a deceased person. If family wants to celebrate a birthday for a deceased love one, they should do it. Dianne isn't the authority on whether birthdays for deceased people should be acknowledged or celebrated. In some cultures, families do certain rituals on the birthdays of deceased loved ones. I get the feeling Dianne doesn't give a shit about various cultures. She probably bashes memorial ads that sometimes appear in newspapers. She said that she is Catholic and often in Catholic parishes, people purchase mass offerings to acknowledge deceased loved ones around or on their birthdays. I wonder if she looks down on people for doing stuff like that.

I also agree with JMarie on the Kardashians celebrating Robert Sr.'s birthday. I thought that was very sweet.

There Diane goes again with so and so doesn't have kids but i do. I wonder if she knows the Duggars take advice from a man who never married let alone any children. I left that in a comment lol

She's confused by what the Tower of Babel has wrought.

This is the best post in this thread. Cracks me up every time. :lol:

There Diane goes again with so and so doesn't have kids but i do. I wonder if she knows the Duggars take advice from a man who never married let alone any children. I left that in a comment lol

I think there is a chance she doesn't know about the Duggars' connection to Gothard. Some of the Duggar defenders don't know who Gothard is or what ATI is. I hope Diane does her research.

I think there is a chance she doesn't know about the Duggars' connection to Gothard. Some of the Duggar defenders don't know who Gothard is or what ATI is. I hope Diane does her research.

It's been told to her several times and by several people(including me) about Gothard and his teachings and she just responds that she's sick of hearing about this Gothard guy....lovely

I have posted websites about his teachings for her specifically and she told me that is was too much to read...so there ya go, she would rather be ignorant and blindly support them instead of learning about this man

Yesterday at 8:33pm · Like · 1

Diane M Stadtherr Lauren-What the Duggar's do and what choices they make, doesn't affect you one bit, so why do you constantly have to berait them? You really must have a boring life, if the only thing you can do is put them down at every opportunity. Is your life so perfect, that you are on time everywhere you go?

21 hours ago · Like · 1

Diane M Stadtherr Oh you're back! Yup, I guess my life is pretty boring. You must not have anything to do either, since you're always posting about how much I put people down. Maybe you need to find a new hobby.

21 hours ago · Like

Gina Nelson-Wood I see over and over again that the Duggars don't have Facebook and won't see the comments...seems that some people take this reality show a little too personally

14 hours ago · Like

Linda Wildauer Bryant I think its funny when people use the "freedom of speech" hat only when they are being negative

13 hours ago · Like · 2

Lauren Johnson I'm sure I'm not the only one on here who doesn't have kids. Stop using that as some stupid defense for what I say. Just because I don't have kids doesn't mean I don't care about them

11 hours ago · Like · 1

Erica Jones Wood Freedom of speech is not a not a hat it's a constiutional right....and you are ok with a person constantly being late? That was the point of this post which the family themselves point out about Josh.

10 hours ago · Like

Erica Jones Wood ‎@Lauren....she still hasn't changed huh? #freejinger

10 hours ago · Like

They know us!!

Archived