IGNORED

Diane on the 19 kids and counting FB page

SpeakNow

Totally off topic rant.

I am so tired of the stupid 's thing for plurals. How have schools failed this badly? This error has gone from reasonably rare to ubiquitous seemingly overnight. And it seems to be contagious since it cuts across generations. I just don't remember seeing this error so often 5 years ago. Did I just not notice? Or have I turned into a grumpy grammar nit? Alot doesn't even bother me the way 's these days.

Someone, please, make it stop! Aaaaigh. I'm just a science teacher, but I red pen that shit like crazy.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was thinking about Diane on Wednesday night when I was watching The X Factor. Khloe Kardashin is one of the hosts and I remembered how Diane used to whine about Kim K. on several sites. I'm not a huge K sisters fan, but I think Khloe is doing a good job as a host. I laugh at Diane because she loves the Duggars so much and it probably chaps her ass that the Duggars don't have the popularity that the K sisters have. The Duggars are never going to be like NeNe Leakes or Khloe. Nobody in Hollywood is going to give them acting or hosting gigs.

I hate how Diane says that certain people hate anything that is good or anything about God. I think FJers dislike the Duggars because they are associated with Gothard and his cult. But again Diane refuses to read up on Gothard and it is funny because several months back she was going on tirades about Mormonism being a cult. I get a cult type vibe from Gothard and Mormonism.

Linda (aka Lydia Wildboar, Wildebeeast) is worse about the GODLY thing. Remember folks, disagreeing with Linda means you disagree with GOD.

I find it hilarious because Diane can't decide if she likes the Duggars or not. Yet she acts like the administrator of the page.

I'll keep posting Diane's follies here for those of us she's blocked. Drive her nuts. :)

What are the song lyrics about? I find it amusing that no one is even commenting on the song spam. Unless I missed it.

Diane is a weirdo. I do not know why she feels the need to live on the 19K&Counting facebook page. I have TV shows I like too, but I would never stake out the facebook page and answer every single post.

ETA to change "crazy" to "weirdo" to avoid offense to those struggling with mental illness.

What are the song lyrics about? I find it amusing that no one is even commenting on the song spam. Unless I missed it.

Diane is a weirdo. I do not know why she feels the need to live on the 19K&Counting facebook page. I have TV shows I like too, but I would never stake out the facebook page and answer every single post.

ETA to change "crazy" to "weirdo" to avoid offense to those struggling with mental illness.

I have no idea what it's about, but I still contributed quite a bit :)

Archived