IGNORED

Diane on the 19 kids and counting FB page

SpeakNow

Here's a hilarious exchange:

Lauren Johnson

I really wish they would edit the happy talk about number 20. Its sad because we all know what the outcome is.

Diane M Stadtherr

Lauren-How are they supposed to edit a show that was filmed months ago? Yes, we all know the outcome, but there's not much that can be done about it now.

I guess she never noticed the editors' excellent skills at editing shows that were "filmed months ago." For example, the time that they cut out the footage of the Bates family's horses by the time the episode re-aired the following week.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Me too!! :angry-steamingears:

I've heard there is a society for the proper use of the apostrophe. I wonder if it is true. It would be lovely if there were some formal way to turn these folks into the grammar idiot police.

That's the scary part. These women can't differentiate from there, their and they're or your and you're, then or than... and they are TEACHING THEIR CHILDREN!

whyyyyyyyyy? I guess it's easier to indoctrinate them into the fundie world if they're not properly educated?

Here's a hilarious exchange:

I guess she never noticed the editors' excellent skills at editing shows that were "filmed months ago." For example, the time that they cut out the footage of the Bates family's horses by the time the episode re-aired the following week.

Diane is pretty stupid about how reality TV works. She has argued with others about various things on the show and she doesn't realize that TLC edits out certain events and they mostly edited out the chaperone couple that was with the Duggar girls in Chicago. I laugh at Diane because she is into Hollywood and reality show gossip and it seems she has never stumbled upon on the various sites that point how twisted reality TV is.

She posted a few days ago that she wanted to see them on dr. Phil. I wonder if she has fangasms for dr. Phil too and thus creating the ultimate fangasm... Or if she's starting to kind of doubt the duggars

Hmm the Duggars and Dr. Phil. Dr. Phil probably wouldn't like the Duggars that much due to their beliefs in education and how they still control their 20 something kids. Phil would probably tell the J'Slaves the move the hell out of the TTH and start taking care of themselves.

Looks Like Diane likes to talk shit about people she blocks....

Diane M Stadtherr A little FYI to Linda, I have Amy blocked, because she never posts anything positive. She states that if I don't agree I get mad at people, but she's the one who does that. I would report and block.

19 minutes ago · Like · 1

Diane M Stadtherr Linda-DO NOT feed Amy! She'll take everything you're saying and throw it back in your face. Block her!

14 minutes ago · Like · 1

Diane M Stadtherr Amy will fight you tooth and nail with regards to this family. If you don't agree with her, she gets angry, but will blame it on you. Don't feed her anymore!

12 minutes ago · Like · 1

For a sahm she sure doesn't seem to spend much time mothering. Maybe she should step away from the internet and actually interact with her children.

LOL...her youngest kid is 13!!

Looks Like Diane likes to talk shit about people she blocks....

Diane M Stadtherr A little FYI to Linda, I have Amy blocked, because she never posts anything positive. She states that if I don't agree I get mad at people, but she's the one who does that. I would report and block.

19 minutes ago · Like · 1

Diane M Stadtherr Linda-DO NOT feed Amy! She'll take everything you're saying and throw it back in your face. Block her!

14 minutes ago · Like · 1

Diane M Stadtherr Amy will fight you tooth and nail with regards to this family. If you don't agree with her, she gets angry, but will blame it on you. Don't feed her anymore!

12 minutes ago · Like · 1

Okay, which one of you is Amy?

She's back at it!

Diane M Stadtherr

Report Cassie Lynn Suit. It's a fake account and whoever it is, they are only on the site to harrass and bully me! I've reported and blocked.

Like · · Yesterday at 2:21pm ·

This is what Cassie posted:

Diane M Stadtherr Valerie-I'm a mother of 5 kids myself. The reason I asked why, is because I was curious to hear your answer. You should watch the interview that I posted up above, from the Duggar Family Blog, if you don't think they enjoy the ones they cu...rrently have. If you loved Chocolate, and someone told you, that you couldn't eat it anymore, would you just stop eating it?

Yes, their doctor probably did tell them that having more is a huge health risk, but her doctor can't tell them to stop having kids, and she even stated that. Jim Bob and Michelle completely trust God with how big their family is and no one can take that away from them. Do you know why Josie was premature, or why Jubilee was a still born? Would you tell a first time pregnant mother who suffered a miscarriage or had a stillborn, that it's time to stop, before she ever even has her first child? My best friend had to give birth to a full term still born son, and then went on to have her daughter. I've also suffered two miscarriages. Should I have stopped as well?

Yesterday at 1:07pm · Like

Cassie Lynn Suit We're not talking about people who have had 1 or 2 miscarrages to stop trying, we're saying after you have 21 children its time to stop

Yesterday at 1:24pm · Like · 4

Cassie Lynn Suit Its like you sit on FB all day and wait for every little post to comment on. Shouldn't you be taking care of your 5 kids instead

Yesterday at 1:32pm · Like · 5

Wanda Kozakevich How would you know THAT?

Yesterday at 2:21pm · Like

Diane M Stadtherr Because it's a fake account and she's SNOOPING! Every time she comes to this site, it's for one thing, to harass me!

Yesterday at 2:22pm · Like

Wanda Kozakevich Maybe that's all she has to do? Troll the pages so she can insult people....

Yesterday at 2:24pm · Like · 2

Wanda Kozakevich You know what I always say about those pesky critters....

Yesterday at 2:29pm · Like

Cassie Lynn Suit ‎@Diane you still need to be fixed, I don't care if you deleted my post or not :)

Yesterday at 5:54pm · Like

Wanda Kozakevich Nice hairrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Yesterday at 6:10pm · Like

Wanda Kozakevich No I meant how does ahem, Cassie know your on here...all the time. Is she stalking you?

22 hours ago · Like

If Diane does it, then it MUST be safe!

Francine Orlando

I just saw the episode with the Lemonade Stand. A couple of the children inhaled helium. That is so dangerous. A child died doing that at a party.

Diane M Stadtherr

I inhaled helium and I'm still here. It's not something I do all of the time, but I've done it. So has my husband and my kids. Once isn't going to kill you, it's if you make it a habit.

It seems she posted something useful! Genessa's obitutary! Apparently she died on 2/10

Genessa Mikolajski

February 14th, 2012 | Author: Administrator

Genessa Ann Mikolajski, 13, a resident of Lakeview went to be with the Lord on Friday, February 10, 2012, at the Arkansas Children’s Hospital in Little Rock.

She was born October 20, 1998, in Coupeville, Whidbey Island, Washington to John Robert and Casi Eisele Mikolajski. Genessa struggled with cancer for three years. Through multiple treatments and surgeries, she continued to look at life with courage, happiness. She shared that happiness with all she met. Genessa was a member of the Trinity Lutheran Church in Mountain Home. She was preceded in death by a paternal great grandmother, Mary Lou Bush and paternal great grandparents, Bernard and Betty Mikolajski.

Survivors include her paternal grandparents, John Frederick and Carrie Louise Mikolajski of Lakeview; her parents, John Robert Mikolajski of Salsbury, North Carolina and Casi Mikolajski of Springfield, Missouri; a brother, John Hunter Mikolajski of Lakeview; a sister, Rane Marie Mikolajski of Lakeview; paternal great grandfather, Robert Bush of Bull Shoals; two maternal great grandmothers, Pam Alvarez of Spokane, Washington and Mildred Eisele of Sequim, Washington; numerous aunts, uncles and cousins and other relatives and friends.

A memorial service will be held at 2:00 p.m., Friday, February 17, 2012, at the Mountain Home Baptist Church with Pastor David Kapler officiating. Arrangements are under the direction of Conner-Hankins Funeral Home.

Memorials may be made to the Mikolajski Family or Arkansas Children’s Hospital, 1 Children’s Way, Slot 661, Little Rock, AR 72202-3591.

She has more to say on the helium matter.

Diane M Stadtherr

Kelly, I'm 50 years old and have inhaled helium on many, many occasions over the years, and I'm still here. My kids have done it on occasion and my husband who's an engineer has done the same thing. People are making it sound as though they are inhaling paint thinner or something. The 14 year old girl that died, had a mask on her face and inhaled it from a tank. No one I know has ever done that, and died from it.

This is starting to explain a lot . . .

Obviously she is a medical expert and we should trust her with important decisions about whether or not inhaling helium is safe. :roll:

Also, she said this gem:

Adrianna Prado ur a dumb ass urself for supporting these stupid ppl having 20 kids and shit

♥((pr¡do((><

4 hours ago via mobile · Like

Diane M Stadtherr No, you're the DA, for using toilet language. And YOU are also supporting them, because you are commenting on this site.

4 hours ago · Like

It seems Dianne's comments just keep getting stupider over time.

I really want to comment that while she may still be alive, she's not "all there." In response to her "I'm still here" snippy comments on the helium.

Yeah, the bolded has to be the stupidest comment ever! Stupid enough to be funny though.

No one I know has ever died from a shark attack! Therefore they are perfectly safe! Shark attacks are a myth made up by the evil god hating libruls! There is SO MUCH LOVE IN THIS FAMILY AND ZOMG WHY ARE YOU EVEN ON THIS PAGE IF YOU HATE THEM SO MUCH?!!11!

*ahem* sorry. Channeling Diane a little bit there.

She's confused by what the Tower of Babel has wrought.

Tomek Jasiński

Lubie ten program

Diane M Stadtherr ‎

???

Tomek was saying "I like this program" in Polish. It took me 2 seconds to look it up in Google Translate.

I don't think Diane is the multilingual type, but God has called her to respond to every post on the 19kac fb page.

I really wish she would come here, that would be fun :lol:

I don't think Diane is the multilingual type, but God has called her to respond to every post on the 19kac fb page.

I really wish she would come here, that would be fun :lol:

I wish she and Taryn would team up on a blog. It would be epic :D

She's confused by what the Tower of Babel has wrought.

:lol:

If Diane does it, then it MUST be safe!

She's such a medical expert! She even knows that Josh is healthy!

Lauren-Just for a comparison here, my husband has been overweight for 25 years and he's 47 years old. He was slim when I met him in the late 80's and as soon as he graduated from college, he started gaining more weight. After we got married, he put on even more. This is VERY normal, although it's not healthy, but it happens. He skyrocketed up to 222lbs and is only 5' 7 inches. He was told twice in a week by two different doctors, that for the sake of his health and his family, that he needs to lose weight and he's lost 10 pounds. Wanting to lose weight and actually losing weight, are two different things. If Josh were to watch his caloric intake on a daily basis, he could easily lose weight quickly. I was worried about my husband, because he was developing health problems from being obese. Josh, is not obese. He could pretty much eat whatever he wants, as long as he tracks his daily calories. Woman gain weight faster than men, but we lose it at a much slower rate. What I want to know is, why is it so bad if they eat out a lot? When you live below the poverty level for many years, and then you come into money, however it's done, wouldn't you splurge a bit and enjoy life? I would, but not to the extremes. I don't think there's a thing wrong with them eating out. Josh is very young, and telling a man to "wake up and get healthy" is the last thing you tell a man, because they have to want to do it, or be told by a medical professional that they need to lose. Anna may not even be all that concerned about Josh's weight, because again, he's not that overweight. Jim Bob has put on weight as well, but neither of them are obese. If Josh weighed 300lbs that would be a different story, but I highly doubt that he does. There are people that eat out every day, and it's not a big deal. They can still buy used and save the difference, but if they have the means to eat out and they want to, I say let them.

Ahh Dianne brings entertainment with her various comments on the Duggars. Next she will be saying that Mullet is completely healthy after being pregnant 19 times.

Archived