IGNORED

Diane on the 19 kids and counting FB page

SpeakNow

I don't think that is a new account, it looks just like her old account with the same picture and friends and everything.

but heck, I don't really understand how banning on fb works... and half the time posts don't show up for me on the page. And I don't think I am banned or blocked myself because I mostly lurk, rarely post (FJ takes more than enough of my time already! :lol: )

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think God has told the Jews, the Catholics, the Protestants, and the Mormons that theirs was the right religion, and I think all claims are equally valid, though the Jews are the only ones who can use the "ours came first" argument.

The anti-Mormon Christians really annoy me. They love to pick apart the LDS faith, but completely ignore all the very similar problems in their own.

I started realizing this just a few years ago. It's totally true. I think God gave us Mormonism in part to show up the inanity of religion...all religion.

I started realizing this just a few years ago. It's totally true. I think God gave us Mormonism in part to show up the inanity of religion...all religion.

I think God is trolling. Hard.

I keep hearing about the "other message" inbox. Where is this?

If you go to your message inbox page, then on the left side menu, under "messages" a new tab will appear that says "other." It's where messages go that are from people who aren't your friends, or messages from pages you've liked.

If you go to your message inbox page, then on the left side menu, under "messages" a new tab will appear that says "other." It's where messages go that are from people who aren't your friends, or messages from pages you've liked.

Thanks, SEK. I never noticed that before.

Dianne also shows her class, charm, and tolerance elsewhere on the internet. A quick google search of her name (I don't know why she would be so clueless as to comment through fb or use her real name in the comments section) reveals these little gems:

About Kim Kardashian:

October 17, 2010 - 5:34pm Diane Stadtherr

She needs to trim her fake eyelashes too, they are taking over!

October 17, 2010 - 5:33pm Diane Stadtherr

Too old!? Oh my gawd! Hell, I wouldn't want to show off my botox and fake boobs either. Grow up lady. Your NOT old!

Just yesterday about Beyonce:

February 13, 2012 - 12:45pm Diane M Stadtherr

If that dress were just a smidge lower, her boobs would be hanging out. Ridiculous!

Recently on an article about Kate Hudson being an unwed mother and other people's beliefs:

January 13, 2011 - 11:23am Diane Stadtherr

@Krystian-An Atheist, just as I suspected, and pro-choice! Your comments come straight from a non-believer, because a God fearing person, wouldn't say the stuff you've said. Hopefully one day, you will believe in your creator!

January 13, 2011 - 11:19am Diane Stadtherr

@Krystian-It's obvious to me, that you are not a religious person, from your comments. I am a religious person!

January 13, 2011 - 11:02am Diane Stadtherr

@Krystian-I disagree with everything you've said about marriage. Your statement makes a mockery out of the union, that I've been in for over 20 years. And, I find it incredibly insulting.

@Krystian-I disagree with everything you've said about marriage. Your statement makes a mockery out of the union, that I've been in for over 20 years. And, I find it incredibly insulting.

About Hugh Heff's fiance:

January 04, 2011 - 2:30pm Diane Stadtherr

Hey Chrystal-What do your parents think about you marrying your, great, great, great grandfather? I'm sure they are SO PROUD of you! NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

About a (pregnant!) Jessica Simpson who joked about delivering her baby while wearing stilletos:

November 17, 2011 - 3:51pm Diane Stadtherr

What a bimbo she is!

November 17, 2011 - 5:25pm Diane Stadtherr

@Courtney and Tammy-No actually, I don't call every pregnant woman a bimbo. I don't call any pregnant women a bimbo, for this exception. I can't stand her. I have nothing againt pregnant women, but to put her stupid stilettos ahead of her baby is ridiculous, even though she was just joking about it. I have 5 kids and wore practical shoes, especially when the swelling set in. I have a right to my opinion, so that's what I put, just like you both did. I'm happy for JS that she's going to be a mother, as a child is a blessing, but give me a break. Say what you want about me, judge my opinion all you want, I really don't care. @Aimee-Yes, she was just kidding, but I found it to be a very stupid joke! The apple doesn't fall far from the tree with her.

There's more. She's scattered her misguided and unwanted opinions all over the internet, and then claims she wants to get along with everyone. She seems to love celebrity gossip, and hates anyone who is prettier, richer, has a better body, or is of a different religion. I mean, we should probably just all kill ourselves now because we'll never live the perfect life that she has. :roll: I wonder where a woman with 5 children finds the time to lurk around and criticize like this.

*Also I cannot take screenshots for shit. Sorry in advance."

Dianne also shows her class, charm, and tolerance elsewhere on the internet. A quick google search of her name (I don't know why she would be so clueless as to comment through fb or use her real name in the comments section) reveals these little gems:

About Kim Kardashian:

October 17, 2010 - 5:34pm Diane Stadtherr

She needs to trim her fake eyelashes too, they are taking over!

October 17, 2010 - 5:33pm Diane Stadtherr

Too old!? Oh my gawd! Hell, I wouldn't want to show off my botox and fake boobs either. Grow up lady. Your NOT old!

Just yesterday about Beyonce:

February 13, 2012 - 12:45pm Diane M Stadtherr

If that dress were just a smidge lower, her boobs would be hanging out. Ridiculous!

Recently on an article about Kate Hudson being an unwed mother and other people's beliefs:

January 13, 2011 - 11:23am Diane Stadtherr

@Krystian-An Atheist, just as I suspected, and pro-choice! Your comments come straight from a non-believer, because a God fearing person, wouldn't say the stuff you've said. Hopefully one day, you will believe in your creator!

January 13, 2011 - 11:19am Diane Stadtherr

@Krystian-It's obvious to me, that you are not a religious person, from your comments. I am a religious person!

About Hugh Heff's fiance:

January 04, 2011 - 2:30pm Diane Stadtherr

Hey Chrystal-What do your parents think about you marrying your, great, great, great grandfather? I'm sure they are SO PROUD of you! NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

About a (pregnant!) Jessica Simpson who joked about delivering her baby while wearing stilletos:

November 17, 2011 - 3:51pm Diane Stadtherr

What a bimbo she is!

November 17, 2011 - 5:25pm Diane Stadtherr

@Courtney and Tammy-No actually, I don't call every pregnant woman a bimbo. I don't call any pregnant women a bimbo, for this exception. I can't stand her. I have nothing againt pregnant women, but to put her stupid stilettos ahead of her baby is ridiculous, even though she was just joking about it. I have 5 kids and wore practical shoes, especially when the swelling set in. I have a right to my opinion, so that's what I put, just like you both did. I'm happy for JS that she's going to be a mother, as a child is a blessing, but give me a break. Say what you want about me, judge my opinion all you want, I really don't care. @Aimee-Yes, she was just kidding, but I found it to be a very stupid joke! The apple doesn't fall far from the tree with her.

There's more. She's scattered her misguided and unwanted opinions all over the internet, and then claims she wants to get along with everyone. She seems to love celebrity gossip, and hates anyone who is prettier, richer, has a better body, or is of a different religion. I mean, we should probably just all kill ourselves now because we'll never live the perfect life that she has. :roll: I wonder where a woman with 5 children finds the time to lurk around and criticize like this.

*Also I cannot take screenshots for shit. Sorry in advance."

Those comments are pretty funny and Diane looks like an idiot. I don't think Dianne really wants to get along with everyone. She clearly can't accept that some people are atheists, Mormons or belong to non-Christian religions. I wonder if Dianne knows that Katherine Heigl 's family converted to LDS or that Eliza Dushku was raised LDS and Jon Heder is an active LDS member. I can picture her bashing them like crazy.

I'm seriously getting the feeling that we are going to see her in the news for killing a large group of people, likely motivated by the people being "non-believers" or "making a mockery out of marriage."

Now she is accusing people of doing exactly what she does! Does this woman get it??

Diane M Stadtherr Carla-Apparently you can't speak your mind without people, calling you judgemental and condescending. Wendy-no one seems to be able to speak their mind, without you putting them down.

about an hour ago · Like :clap:

I'm seriously getting the feeling that we are going to see her in the news for killing a large group of people, likely motivated by the people being "non-believers" or "making a mockery out of marriage."

I also get the feeling that Dianne or someone like her would do something like that. I have laughed at some of Diane's comments on US Weekly and other sites about celebrities. Her comments on cetain celebs reek of envy. I'm surpsied she hasn't launched hate attacks against celebrities that are atheists or agnostics. I also find it sad that Diane bashes Mormons, when yet she is Catholic and Catholicism is bashed quite a bit.

Now she is accusing people of doing exactly what she does! Does this woman get it??

Diane M Stadtherr Carla-Apparently you can't speak your mind without people, calling you judgemental and condescending. Wendy-no one seems to be able to speak their mind, without you putting them down.

about an hour ago · Like :clap:

I know..talk about the pot (Dianne) calling the kettle black :roll:

And Dianne, in your case you are actually judgemental, condescending, and just an all-around psycho bitch. As much as I hate to admit it, I don't blame the Duggars for finally putting up that fence and gate around their property..it keeps out the wackodoodle, psycho-loonie "fans" like you, pumpkin ;)

I'm waiting for the day she decides to come here :twisted:

For a sahm she sure doesn't seem to spend much time mothering. Maybe she should step away from the internet and actually interact with her children.

For a sahm she sure doesn't seem to spend much time mothering. Maybe she should step away from the internet and actually interact with her children.

She clearly takes after mullet with her doting parenting style.

Dianne reminds me a bit of a Duggar defender who used to frequently post on IMDB. This poster used to constantly talk about celebrities and compare them to the Duggars. This poster used to say crap that the Duggars were better than the Kardashians, Beyonce, Pink, Katy Perry, etc. This IMDB poster was a college student with no kids, a lot of the comments Dianne makes reminds me a lot of that the IMDB poster.

The Duggars aren't any better than the Kardashians. They are both attention whores who love getting money and freebies. Boob is just as disgusting as Kris Jenner. Out of the Kardashian kids, Kim actually seems like the only ok one. Comparing the Duggars to Beyonce, Pink, or any other pop singer is ridiculous. I do at least give Katy Perry credit for learning to think for herself.

My point exactly. Type her name in a search engine She sure is a busy woman. I wonder if she us who she says she is. I think most of her kids are grown but still I have no kids and don't stalk celeb sites all day.

My point exactly. Type her name in a search engine She sure is a busy woman. I wonder if she us who she says she is. I think most of her kids are grown but still I have no kids and don't stalk celeb sites all day.

I have only 2 minor children left but I only have a tiny amount of time to stalk some of my favorite fundies. Anymore time than that cuts into my bon-bon eating time. :roll:

Archived