IGNORED

Diane on the 19 kids and counting FB page

SpeakNow

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I told her Michelle has had 19 pregnancies not 20. If she counted each child as a pregnancy it would be 21 pregnancies. But since two pregnancies were twins its only 19. She asked me how Michelle only had 19 if J'Caleb and Jubilee count

I told her Michelle has had 19 pregnancies not 20. If she counted each child as a pregnancy it would be 21 pregnancies. But since two pregnancies were twins its only 19. She asked me how Michelle only had 19 if J'Caleb and Jubilee count

Sometimes you just have to cock your head to the side like a dog and say "huh?" Fundie math... it burns...

Neither is the force of science

I just clicked the link that I thought would lead me to the preview of the first episode of the new season and I got Duggars On The Rocks - which showed them visiting Stonehenge. I am Curious as to how/why they would want to visit a pagan site that they prob believe was built when the earth was first made? I do realise that there are carbon dating flaws, but also it is a pagan site. I also realise that it is TLC's responsibility to set up and throw all kinds of situations at them as to make good tv. But it was a bit strange to me.

Like · · 9 hours ago ·

2 people like this.

Wendy Prestiot And before I get told - you must believe in Evolution - I have been thinking about that lately...it is possible that Creationism is true - but it seemed a bit of a waste for them to visit the site...I could tell they respected the education of the Archeologist, but they just saw Stonehenge as a pile of rocks.

9 hours ago · Like · 2

Diane Stadtherr Wendy-I don't believe in evolution. Is there a problem with them visiting a Pagan site? Yes, they are Christians, but they get out more than I do and have seen more of the world, cultures, and gotten more of an education that I will ever get in my lifetime. I've never been to Stonehedge, but my brother in law has.

8 hours ago · Like

Maggie Love Mercer There is no "not believing in evolution." It's called denying scientific fact. Science is not a religion. You can choose to be ignorant or choose to be educated. Pretty simple, really.

7 hours ago · Like · 2

Michelle Ivey Evolution is all around us. The best example i can think of is babies. Stay with me a second... Babies are created from sperm and egg. They evolve from two things that font even resemble a human. There is on flesh. There is on blood or bones or anything of the sort. It all evolves as the baby grows. Also for those who believe the world is only 6000 years old there is a tree that is 9500 years old. They counted the rings.

7 hours ago · Like

Diane Stadtherr I mean where people believe that we evolved from monkeys, and weren't created by God. That's the evolution I'm referring to. When a baby is conceived, it is because of the sperm and egg and God giving that child life. As the child grows, they develop into a human being, the don't evolve. There's a difference there.

6 hours ago · Like

Kathy Knight Diane - can you point to any post by any scientist that says we evolved from monkeys? I think that's a common misunderstanding that creationists have. One of many.

5 hours ago · Like

Diane Stadtherr No, probably not, but I know we didn't evolve, we were created.

5 hours ago · Like

Wendy Prestiot There could be date misunderstandings on human parts in the bible - the bible said the Earth was createdin 6 days - it could have really been 6,000 years...noone knows for sure. Well I think Evolution does say we evolved from monkeys - or at least a relative thereof - ever seen that monkey to human poster in your classroms?

4 hours ago · Like · 1

Wendy Prestiot I am not ignorant - just willing to give ''the other side'' some thought - I was taught Evolution in High School - but am willing to give the Bible consideration on this fact.

4 hours ago · Like · 1

Sophie Silverberg This video explains evolution quite nicely. It's a bit harsh on Ray Comfort and Kirk Cameron, but gives really good information.

Refuting Way Of the Master by Kirk Cameron and Ray Comfort

http://www.youtube.com

Kirk Cameron and Ray Comfort and their dishonest tactics are examined. I also refute their 'evidence' against evolution in their WOTM video.

2 hours ago · Like ·

Sophie Silverberg And part 2-

Refuting Way of the Master by Kirk Cameron/Ray Comfort- Pt 2

Cut off comment at the end: "'Youre taking science advice from a man who is so u...

See More

2 hours ago · Like ·

Sophie Silverberg Part 3-

Refuting Way of the Master Part 3

Been super busy, will answer your messages in a few days. Thanks!

2 hours ago · Like ·

Paula Ruth Suasa When I was in school we were taught we evolved from apes...I remember.

2 hours ago · Like · 2

Diane Stadtherr That's what I meant Paula, and I'm being told that is a myth.

about an hour ago · Like

Paula Ruth Suasa I was there we had pictures and everything...

about an hour ago · Like · 2

Diane Stadtherr That's what I was talking about earlier. God created us in His own image, we did not evolve.

about an hour ago · Like

Sophie Silverberg We didn't evolve from apes. If you studied evolution is detail you would know that that is false. "Humans did not evolve from monkeys. Humans are more closely related to modern apes than to monkeys, but we didn't evolve from apes, either. Humans share a common ancestor with modern African apes, like gorillas and chimpanzees. Scientists believe this common ancestor existed 5 to 8 million years ago. Shortly thereafter, the species diverged into two separate lineages. One of these lineages ultimately evolved into gorillas and chimps, and the other evolved into early human ancestors called hominids. " http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/evolution/libra ... cat02.html

Evolution: Frequently Asked Questions

http://www.pbs.org

about an hour ago · Like ·

Wendy Prestiot Um, yeah exactly Sophie - from an Ape-like Humanoid - what you are talking about is just semantics.

11 minutes ago · Like · 1

Sophie Silverberg I never said ape-like humanoid. Humans and apes shared a common ancestor. Genetic mutations and survival of the fittest caused that ancestor to evolve into 2 different species. One was the monkeys, the other was hominids. Hominids then evolved further into modern humans.

2 minutes ago · Like

ALso, I LOVE the videos that Sophie posted refuting way of the master.

I repeat...

Sometimes you just have to cock your head to the side like a dog and say "huh?"

This is a joke, right? She's fucking with her???

Paula Ruth Suasa I was there we had pictures and everything...

about an hour ago · Like · 2

Diane never replied to my comment about the pregnancies. Oh well. In line of surprised she didnt try to defend herself or say anything on the one where i left that open comment... And i really warmt trying to cash her... Just give some friendly advice.

Neither is the force of science

ALso, I LOVE the videos that Sophie posted refuting way of the master.

I have seen those videos before and I'm glad Sophie posted them.

She added more!

Hey Diane, stereotype much?

I know that my church is the true church because God said so.!!!!!!!! Eleventy!!!!!!!!!

I know that my church is the true church because God said so.!!!!!!!! Eleventy!!!!!!!!!

I wonder when G-d told her?? He hasn't told me anything about her church recently. :roll:

She just posted this:

Amanda Roddy

Disagreeing isnt bullying. Dont accuse me or others you mention of harassment when we have ave did nothing to you. Die hard Duggar fans cant stand when they maybe wrong.

4 hours ago · Like

Diane Stadtherr

Amanda-I am NOT a die hard Duggar fan, and I really resent the lable. Disagreeing isn't bullying you are correct, however I can't comment without people giving me crap about it. It has nothing to do with being right or wrong. I don't have a need to be right. You harrass me when you give me crap about my comments. I have a right to my own opinion as well, but whenever I state my opinion, you give me crap for it. You are on here all of the time, putting this family down, and I try to stand up for what I believe in, and I get called names. I would call that harrassement.

WTF? Why would she resent that label? She only spends every waking minute on their Facebook page.

"Diane Stadtherr There was nothing accidental about this, it was deliberate. I am NOT a Duggar fanatic, not by ANY stretch of the imagination. I'm a Jesus fanatic, but not a Duggar fanatic. Never have been, never will be. I know what my wall looks like and it's not 99% Duggar related, not even close.

"Well I only labelled you as such because someone else did and then I took a look at your wall and saw that 99% of your posts are to various duggar pages either defending them or stating that their pages are not real.""

Here she goes again

so ... embarrassingly enough I just figured out that in the FB msg system there is an option for "other" messages.

Apparently back in August '11 a regular on the 19k&C FB page sent me a msg that someone had found out that Diane S had been arrested for assault in the past.

who knows if its true :think: hilarious nonetheless.

She seems the type. I used to read / comment a fair bit more on the FB page and she is definitely what I would label a Duggar fanatic. I wonder how much time she actually spends with the 5 kids she claims she has.

I had to check this out for myself..talk about acting like a celebrity stalker! :shock: She might as well camp out in front of their house, with how wacko she's acting. She's the type who thinks the Duggars are sooooo wonderful, that they can walk on water, eat bullets, and crap ice cream :roll:

Jesus take the wheel..what a condescending, judgmental twat :x . And since she apparently likes to stereotype people based on religion, she needs the memo stating that -- to paraphrase the late George Carlin here--- my God has a bigger dick than her God. Oh, and that she can go fuck herself sideways :obscene-birdiedoublered:

I had to check this out for myself..talk about acting like a celebrity stalker! :shock: She might as well camp out in front of their house, with how wacko she's acting. She's the type who thinks the Duggars are sooooo wonderful, that they can walk on water, eat bullets, and crap ice cream :roll:

Jesus take the wheel..what a condescending, judgmental twat :x . And since she apparently likes to stereotype people based on religion, she needs the memo stating that -- to paraphrase the late George Carlin here--- my God has a bigger dick than her God. Oh, and that she can go fuck herself sideways :obscene-birdiedoublered:

Love this post. Doesn't Dianne live in California? I bet if she lived in Arkansas she would be stalking around for the Duggars any chance she got.

Now she's causing drama on the new Bates family fan page:

http://www.facebook.com/fanpage4thebatesfamily?sk=wall

Wow, that page:

THIS IS A FAN PAGE FOR THE BATES FAMILY. THEY ARE FRIENDS WITH THE DUGGAR FAMILY. THEY HAVE APPEARED ON 19 KIDS AND COUNTING ALOT OF TIME!

Well, the English skills are about right.

And yet they still have to tell people, multiple times, that THEY ARE NOT THE BATES FAMILY, only a fan page.

so ... embarrassingly enough I just figured out that in the FB msg system there is an option for "other" messages.

Apparently back in August '11 a regular on the 19k&C FB page sent me a msg that someone had found out that Diane S had been arrested for assault in the past.

who knows if its true :think: hilarious nonetheless.

She seems the type. I used to read / comment a fair bit more on the FB page and she is definitely what I would label a Duggar fanatic. I wonder how much time she actually spends with the 5 kids she claims she has.

I keep hearing about the "other message" inbox. Where is this?

Below the wall of pictures, on the right side, there's an option of "19 Kids and Counting" and "Everything/Most Recent" Click on that and you'll find the REAL crazy.

ETA: Read a post from a Wendy-someone from earlier today. It looks like the someone finally slew the beast. The beast is DEAD, at least on that board...won't be long before she is banned from the Bateses' much smaller board; that's where she appears to have migrated.

Below the wall of pictures, on the right side, there's an option of "19 Kids and Counting" and "Everything/Most Recent" Click on that and you'll find the REAL crazy.

ETA: Read a post from a Wendy-someone from earlier today. It looks like the someone finally slew the beast. The beast is DEAD, at least on that board...won't be long before she is banned from the Bateses' much smaller board; that's where she appears to have migrated.

She got another account and started posting again! :shock: She is now Diane M Stadtherr.

No worries, that Wendy gal will find her soon enough. If not, there's plenty of people who can't stand the bitch and will get her banned again. Esp. since she was banned by FB. Heck, I may go over there and report her myself.

Archived