IGNORED

Diane on the 19 kids and counting FB page

SpeakNow

I love that too. I wonder if she will be running the Bates fan page when their series starts.

But how will she have the time to be a SAHM and keep track of 2 fan pages? She already spends several hours o the Duggar page each day.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But how will she have the time to be a SAHM and keep track of 2 fan pages? She already spends several hours o the Duggar page each day.

Last time I checked, she was a commenter on a lot of reality pages.

The time she spends there could be less than it seems, to be fair. I get a lot of work done with Facebook in the background. I am an obligate multi-tasker, I cannot do one thing at a time. I stay on task far longer if I am clicking between pages occasionally just to see whassup. I don't know if she is in school or maybe works from home (I do both so I am on the computer a lot!) but who knows?

I work from home and multi-task part of the day and I have downtime when I'm waiting to hear from my bosses. Then there are times that I'm really busy. Diane probably squeezes in commenting on reality shows and hanging out on US weekly in between cleaning and dealing with her kids. She probably refuses to read up on Gothard and QF, because it would interfere with her commenting on celebrities' pregnancies.

Aw, that sucks, SillyGirl. She'll probably unblock you soon. She blocked me and then unblocked me in a single evening.

Diane Stadtherr is a major portion of my entertainment right now. I'm not sure what that says about me. I sometimes think she is a parody or something, she is really hilarious and I would hate to think it is unintentional.

Ok so I guess Diane has me blocked too. Sarah Miller is a real piece of work, she's certainly had more than her fair share of the kool aid :lol:

She claims there are three of you experiencedd... and she is throwing a tantrum about that one girl telling her to stand up for hr beliefs rather than blocking people.

She claims there are three of you experiencedd... and she is throwing a tantrum about that one girl telling her to stand up for hr beliefs rather than blocking people.

It sounded that way to me, but I had been smokin' some of the ebil weed, and thought I was a bit confused.

It sounded that way to me, but I had been smokin' some of the ebil weed, and thought I was a bit confused.

Weed would be good for Diane. Lets make her some brownies and let her mellow out.

Sarah is accusing someone of being Satan because they are wearing bacon. Please, Lord, tell me she has a blog?

Sarah is accusing someone of being Satan because they are wearing bacon. Please, Lord, tell me she has a blog?

I was thinking the same thing. She has a public facebook page. 8-)

Wow, it's weird to see bad fundie behavior in real time. These people are just evil. This whole thing starts because someone does not like their favorite television personalities? Now they are calling people Satan and saying Jesus would want them to smack the crap out of people. Christians are... intriguing.

I have to ponder her commitment to being a Christian or Christian education or lack of it. She definitely is a walking advertisement for whichever church she attends.

I have to ponder her commitment to being a Christian or Christian education or lack of it. She definitely is a walking advertisement for whichever church she attends.

I do recognize the difference between some self proclaimed xtians and Followers of the Christ.

She has been posting. I just checked. Boy she was really rude to that girl asking about what people did for a living.

Its interesting on how it is the fundies that want to censor thoughts, words and opinions. That was one of the reasons why FJ was so appealing to me.

??? I can't see her posts so I must be on her iggy list :lol:

Well, don't they see you as Satan? Satan never did have many friends.

Don't worry I don't feel that way. You are cool :)

I just have to say that Diane and experiencedd have both liked my comments on the thread with the crazy train. and E Im gonna put that thing you said about xtians and followers of christ on my facebook.

Well, don't they see you as Satan? Satan never did have many friends.

Don't worry I don't feel that way. You are cool :)

TY, the whole iggy thing gets me to a giggle. Don't these folks have any self control? Can't they bypass a poster they don't like?

I think I'm most disturbed by how many of these Duggar fans appear to be, at best, semi-literate. If I judged by those status updates, I would assume that functional literacy is dead. Yeesh, and these are the people homeschooling?

Archived