IGNORED

Diane on the 19 kids and counting FB page

SpeakNow

Omg if one more idiot incorrectly uses the posessive instead of the plural I am going to lose my mind!!!

It's "Mormons" not "mormon's" or "morman's". And most of these people homeschool their children!!! :snooty:

Me too!! :angry-steamingears:

I've heard there is a society for the proper use of the apostrophe. I wonder if it is true. It would be lovely if there were some formal way to turn these folks into the grammar idiot police.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fundy= 1

Fundie= 2

or is it the other way around. :lol:

fundy = 1

fundii = 2 or more

I just finished reading the new book and posted what they said on dating. Dianne says married couples date all the time and I replied that's not what I meant. Even when the view is as plain as day she tries to deny. She constantly tells those without kids how they don't understand and shouldn't be criticizing Michelle. Well I guess the Duggar girls don't understand either since they never had those kids. I am surprised she supports the Duggars being Catholic..

I think pagans could say their religion is pretty darn old too. :whistle:

To the tune of "Give me that old time religion"

We will worship like the Druids,

Drinking strange fermented fluids,

Running naked through the wo-ods,

And that's good enough for me!

I just reported her for hate speech. Maybe that'll help her see that she is a hypocrite.

You win the internets today! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Yeah, I wonder if she's either Chris Lukas or SuzannedeAZ from the DWOP page. Although I don't think she is SuzannedeAZ because while she's one of the biggest Duggars cheerleaders on that site she does sometimes "gently" critizes them, which this Diane and CL never do.

I have seen some of SuzannedeAZ's posts on DWOP and I have noticed that she will gently criticize the Duggars at times. I think she, Dianne and CL are just three different people who have boners for the Duggars. CL probably has the biggest boner because she was the one who reenacted the church accident scene with a coworker.

:lol: Seriously, Dianne, that's your argument? There is not one goddamn thing in the entire world that all of christianity agrees on, and there never has been. Schism is not just a word with a lot of consonants. And FYI, if mormons claim that they believe in Jesus as the son of god, they identify as christian. That's all it actually takes.

I wasn't aware someone believing something ENTIRELY DIFFERENT FROM YOU, detracts from how batshit insane for Jesus you are.

She's back with a vengeance and criticizing everyone on the page who even slightly disagrees with the Duggars. Does this woman do anything else with her life?

I never visit that damn page, but I've been compelled to the last 2 days. Thanks goodness you can comment without "liking" the page because I refuse to like it. Wow, that Dianne woman needs a life. I thought maybe you all were exaggerating, at least slightly, but nope! There she is, commenting on every freaking post.

Under the picture banner at the top of the page, to the right side click on everyone(most recent) so you see all posts, not just 19 Kids & Counting's Posts.

Edited because it's 19 kids not 18.

I have some down time now and I'm looking through the 19KAC page and there is a conversation on the all about the Duggar kids and staying on track of activities. The conversation is a spin-off of a TLC blog posting Michelle wrote about staying organized when dealing with the kids' activities. The blog is pretty much bogus because it sort of implies that the Duggar kids do different activities and we know that isn't true. Here are some comments defending the Duggars.

I LOVE the Duggars. They are raising their children to be honest , caring , responsible adults who show initiative. They play certain sports such as broom ball and basketball ball but not on organized teams. However they do not allow their children to dance. I would love to visit them and see how they interact with each other in person.

Yesterday at 8:35am ·

The duggars DO participate in extra curricular activities with other homeschool groups. Don't be so judgmental. Just because their activities aren't through a city rec dept, doesn't mean they have activities to balance!

Broomball seems to be the only "extracurricular activity the Duggar kids seemed are involved in and one person on the FB page pointed that out. I think the Duggars are only involved with one homeschool group. I remember hearing somewhere that they have had falling outs with some homeschooling families in their area. Piano and violin are taught at home and the Duggar kids don't participate in any types of music recitals for music students.

None of the younger Duggar kids are involved in individual activities.

I just posted an open message to dianne on the page i treed to be gentle but on doubt she will take it as a slam.

I was just coming here to ask who posted that! Awesome post, but I'm sure this Dianne person is beyond being reasoned with in any fashion. You rock for trying, though!

I was just coming here to ask who posted that! Awesome post, but I'm sure this Dianne person is beyond being reasoned with in any fashion. You rock for trying, though!

Thanks! She reported me, and I had to get on a computer to fix it... I didnt delete it though because I didnt think it violated any of facebooks rules or terms of service.

Diane Stadtherr I think a lot of what Jim Bob says, is taken way too literally. JMO. Amanda, John David and Joseph actually do quite a bit around the house, I just don't think it's always aired. I've seen them do a lot of stuff during episdoes.

@Erica-Do you always talk about people,ME, behind their backs? Wow, you are rude! The stuff you said about me, is so far beyond truth. I'm not condescending, and I don't appreciate the knife in the back! I don't care what you think of me, ...but if you're going to say it, then have the guts to say it to me, and not behind my back! It's bad enough that I have a whole thread on this page, badmouthing me, and I can't defend myself, because I can't see it, but am not blocked. That's REALLY low!

BWAHAHA Fight on the TLC page!

Archived