IGNORED

MakaziVille is Live!

Boogalou

Sorry it took me this long to remember how to save a screenshot in microsoft paint (just since yesterday I think even).

Kindly direct your attentions to FreeJinger's Godly countenance, and not the unsightly baby bump which seems to arrive on every avatar wearing a skirt.

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I checked my email today while I was waiting around somewhere. It's so weird getting emails saying "Your child..." I'm 20 and I don't have kids.

The confirmation email was hilarious because it actually told me my password, which is hilarious itself.

My username is JingerKitty, btw.

Sorry it took me this long to remember how to save a screenshot in microsoft paint (just since yesterday I think even).

Kindly direct your attentions to FreeJinger's Godly countenance, and not the unsightly baby bump which seems to arrive on every avatar wearing a skirt.

Yay! Go Free Jinger! Hey - how come players Joyannad and Josiad are on the Leader board with barely any points? That's not fair. They get to be leaders but don't have to even score?

Yay! Go Free Jinger! Hey - how come players Joyannad and Josiad are on the Leader board with barely any points? That's not fair. They get to be leaders but don't have to even score?

Yeah, well you have to look at the "titles" to make it on the leader board- the first is for most coins, then highest level, then highest points, then.... being "joyana" or being "josiah'. Kinda weird that "Josiah" is it's own category. Guess it ensure they will always have a place on the leaderboard though!

Things keep disappearing from my village!

I know a hospital tent and a farm evaporated, and I can't remember what else. Think they were stolen because I am a godless heathen?

Today's devotional:

God's word shall not return______

My answer is "LIBRARY BOOKS"

:lol:

It's odd that Joy-Anna and Josiah are being used to hype this game. It's clearly for children much younger than they are. I know they've been imprisoned at the SOTDRT, but still, they're smarter than that.

You need a code from your parent's e-mail to put on the parable play. (Edit: Thanks!)

I've seen several grammatical and punctuation errors on that site.

The taxi driver gave a major factual error: he said Mt. Kilamanjaro is the second tallest mountain in the world. That is not true...it's K2 in the Himalayas.

So how did some of the FJ'ers get so many points? When you play the arcade games for second/third/so on times, you only get 2 coins per play. Is there a secret code that sets you up good?

Today's devotional:

God's word shall not return______

My answer is "LIBRARY BOOKS"

Is there something wrong with me because I don't even understand what's supposed to go in the blank. What does that even mean? Yeah vote me in for Library books too.

Is there something wrong with me because I don't even understand what's supposed to go in the blank. What does that even mean? Yeah vote me in for Library books too.

Exactly. Library Books makes the most sense. I like the other suggestion, "WITHOUT RECEIPT" :lol: :lol:

Exactly. Library Books makes the most sense. I like the other suggestion, "WITHOUT RECEIPT" :lol: :lol:

Works for me. No receipt, no return. Why would they try to keep God's word from returning? Seems kind of counterproductive.

The answer is 'void'. Isaiah 55:11

Thanks that doesn't help at all. :? I guess I'm just stupid or something.

Congrats on FreeJinger making the Leaderboard.

So I'm confused - is it like Farmville where I can make more money by planting and harvesting crops?

Congrats on FreeJinger making the Leaderboard.

So I'm confused - is it like Farmville where I can make more money by planting and harvesting crops?

It's just like farmville, EXCEPT

- you have to watch missions videos

-you can only do approx 10 actions a day

-building things does not earn you points

-it is not addictive to anyone, ever, anywhere

It's just like farmville, EXCEPT

- you have to watch missions videos

-you can only do approx 10 actions a day

-building things does not earn you points

-it is not addictive to anyone, ever, anywhere

So true. So true.

At least it isn't going to suck up all my time.

The only good thing is that my avatar actually does look like me.

Since I won't give them the clicks, can someone tell me if they really do say that only 1/3 of the people in Tanzania are Christians?

That's funny, because the majority of all Tanzanians (60ish %) are Christians, mostly Catholics, and about 1/3 are Muslim. The largest groups of Protestants are Lutherans and Anglicans.

Since I won't give them the clicks, can someone tell me if they really do say that only 1/3 of the people in Tanzania are Christians?

That's funny, because the majority of all Tanzanians (60ish %) are Christians, mostly Catholics, and about 1/3 are Muslim. The largest groups of Protestants are Lutherans and Anglicans.

Yes, the correct answer to the quiz is that one third of Tanzanians are Christian.

Um.... your stats are probably off because you seem to have mistakenly included Catholics as Christians. :doh:

Now I only wish I had been smart enough to name my avatar FreeJinger.Org instead of just FreeJinger, since then maybe some fundy parents could be properly defrauded (and hopefully Jinger could find a virtual home in our community too, now that she's 18).

:clap: You guys are hilarious. I wonder how long it is until the site gets taken down due to subversion by Satan's minions?

I'm really hoping those answers get sent to some ATI affiliation so they can see how much their players know about the by-bul.

I'm really hoping those answers get sent to some ATI affiliation so they can see how much their players know about the by-bul.

If my dogs parents get an email suggesting a product to better educate me in my clearly lacking reading cahmpreehenshun we'll know if someone actually reads this shit.

Archived