IGNORED

MakaziVille is Live!

Boogalou

I love how the first email showed my "parent" what my avatar looks like.

I guess that's just in case I need to be chided for not wearing a skirt.

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I couldn't make it through the intro...too long. This game will die a quick death, unless they make some major improvements.

I love how the first email showed my "parent" what my avatar looks like.

I guess that's just in case I need to be chided for not wearing a skirt.

Also so you can't make yourself the opposite gender.

Well, that was 15 minutes of my life I'll never get back. :? I'm LemonySnicket (they let me put 13 characters even though they say the max is 12!). However, I'm not sure I'll ever go back.

Also, my parent is Genghis Khan. It's all I could think of on short notice.

My mother is apparently called Cyn Kamp

I do love whoever sent me the invite; when I click on the link I get 'Come play...I promise Pastor Mike isn't a molester!'

Does anyone have the code for finishing parable play?

That... sounds like some sort of bizarre fetish. "My headship and I have recently got into a bit of parable play."

That... sounds like some sort of bizarre fetish. "My headship and I have recently got into a bit of parable play."

LOL!!!

Religious role-play huh!? I wonder how that would work?

"Oh Adam, is your fig leaf growing or are you just happy to see me?" :oops:

I couldn't make it through the intro...too long. This game will die a quick death, unless they make some major improvements.

Turn the sound off and go away for a few minutes. My speakers are dodgy and only work intermittently. I took it as a sign from god himself when my speakers packed up when the intro was playing for me!

Made a character called Better Than U. Playing without sound as my husband is next to me working. I don't know what the kid in the game is saying, just waiting to click on the choices. You're not allowed to make a 'wrong' choice, if you do they force you to choose correctly. Had to laugh the phone on the plane is my exact model.

My mother is apparently called Cyn Kamp

I do love whoever sent me the invite; when I click on the link I get 'Come play...I promise Pastor Mike isn't a molester!'

That was me...you had posted your faux email and I was trying to get my shekels!

I'm starting to get bored with this game. The only "arcade" game that is really an arcade game is the mosquito game, which I have to admit I got a little addicted to.

Ok so there was a project today where you had to write about a time God spoke to you. Here was mine:

One time I took a lot of mushrooms, and I thought I heard God speaking to me from a bush. I was kind of freaked out, but he told me that it's all good and that I should order a pizza. I followed God's word and I ordered a hawaiian pizza with extra cheese. It was good.

LOL!!!

Religious role-play huh!? I wonder how that would work?

"Oh Adam, is your fig leaf growing or are you just happy to see me?" :oops:

LOL! Well, you know Jesus, Christ and God could never be safe words...

That was me...you had posted your faux email and I was trying to get my shekels!

I'm starting to get bored with this game. The only "arcade" game that is really an arcade game is the mosquito game, which I have to admit I got a little addicted to.

I don't like the mosquito game, I'm not good at it so I just watch it. Ironic how the very first game involves killing something.

Okay, which one of you is RuPaul?

XD

I was wondering that too! I was literally LOL'ing!

Who do you have to convert or pay off in this freakin' game to get the coupon code for more coins?

how the hell do you go up a level

I'm not sure but I think you are only allowed to do one level a day. You know chores and all.

I'm not sure but I think you are only allowed to do one level a day. You know chores and all.

Finished day three and I'm still only level one...

I don't know. Did you sign anyone else up? Maybe you have to recruit to advance?

Guest Anonymous

Have you been building the village? I have sent every last coin on tents and flowers and trees and am about halfway along level one. It is something mindless to do while listening to the crappy videos.

Archived