IGNORED

MakaziVille is Live!

Boogalou

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its not ok! You need to change into a burka now young lady or risk spending eternity with smuggler! :naughty:

But I can't find a burka!!!!!!!!11111111111!!!!!!!!!! *wails*

Am I the only one who thinks the pronounced crotch shadow on the skirt is.... weird?

That's why you should wear a Nightgown!! :)

actually that looks more like a tummy bulge to me... :?

But I can't find a burka!!!!!!!!11111111111!!!!!!!!!! *wails*

Then sew one out of a bed sheet! What kind of women are you if you cant sew a burka out of a bed sheet! :evil:

Then sew one out of a bed sheet! What kind of women are you if you cant sew a burka out of a bed sheet! :evil:

*sniffle* They didn't let me bring bed sheets. They said I might do something unchaste if I slept covered by sheets.

Well, that was thrilling.

I wonder how many kids get geography/society&environment 'credits' for this. (SODRT 'credit', of course).

Oh I want to play this! How do I play this?

Never mind, I googled it and found it!

My email addy is sininthecamp@yopmail.com, huzzar for disposable email addys!

My avatar is called Smuggar!

Sooo back to the game. When do we get to shoot something or harvest crops? Will we get to treat wild animals or anything fun? So far this game sucks more than any toddler learning game I played with my babies. At least those were fun for all of us and my wee lads were challenged and learned things. This is just BS boring.

Yes, I was wondering too if there would be some Oregon Trail style big game hunting. Only instead of the vast buffalo hers of the 19th century you get to shoot an endangered species.

The "Jesus film" crashed my browser.

Yeah, I'm not about to accept Jesus into my heart or whatever if his movie crashes my browser. Sorry, you'll have to wait eight seconds for someone else to find Jesus :roll:

Me too. On all counts. I don't believe that enough people have even watched that video, let alone been converted by it. Lying for Jesus, take 2.

Jesus crashed my FlashPlayer (that needs to be a t-shirt), but, first I got a warning that it was just making it run slowly, and asked if I wanted to abort. Then . . . it wouldn't let me! :lol:

ETA -- the answer to today's devotion is "void," -- I guess it's Fundy-approved because it's the adjective, not the verb! :D

It sounds like they tried to capitalise on the popularity of FarmVille but it has taken so long to get out that they've missed the boat. FarmVille is so 2010.

Do you have the one in the clouds? (near the top lefthand corner?)

What the HELL is a rabbit doing in the clouds??

Thank you Uber Frau!

M.

What the HELL is a rabbit doing in the clouds??

It's a Godly, angelic rabbit.

Elmer Fudd killed it, but, on the third day, it rose again.

Jesus crashed my FlashPlayer (that needs to be a t-shirt), but, first I got a warning that it was just making it run slowly, and asked if I wanted to abort. Then . . . it wouldn't let me! :lol:

ETA -- the answer to today's devotion is "void," -- I guess it's Fundy-approved because it's the adjective, not the verb! :D

So far answering the devotionals are my favorite part of the game. This one was something about God returning or something, so I answered "Not without a receipt."

It sounds like they tried to capitalise on the popularity of FarmVille but it has taken so long to get out that they've missed the boat. FarmVille is so 2010.

Ha, that's exactly what I was thinking. They'll probably come up with some fundie-approved angry birds just in time for something new to come out next year :P

It's a Godly, angelic rabbit.

Elmer Fudd killed it, but, on the third day, it rose again.

In accordance with the scriptures, and is now sat at the right hand of the father (Peter Rabbit)

Yes, according to the Gospel according to Tex and Chuck, the crowds were not yelling for Barrabas to be freed, they were singing this:

Yxiv3CBMS4M

I'm wondering how they learned about Farmville if they're not allowed to use Facebook.

Yes, according to the Gospel according to Tex and Chuck, the crowds were not yelling for Barrabas to be freed, they were singing this:

Yxiv3CBMS4M

I love that parody. I watched it over and over again as a child.

We are now #1 on the leaderboards!!! :)

In accordance with the scriptures, and is now sat at the right hand of the father (Peter Rabbit)

Praise Jeshua, the animal christ :animals-bunnywhite:

tyLQIKl97Es

Archived