IGNORED

MakaziVille is Live!

Boogalou

Fuck that shitty game. It killed my desktop, literally. I'm forced to only use the BB now... Need to buy a new computer soon, this tiny screen is brutal to my eyes.

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whats up in MakaziVille? Is it over? Has it fallen by the way due to the Duggars involvement in the election process?

Eh. I won Africa so I stopped.

Totally forgot about it. Have no desire to finish it and I'm usually one who needs to finish what I start. Just couldn't take the inanity anymore.

I logged in last week but still no new quests. I guess once you win Africa the game is over. Great selling point?

I am somewhat embarrassed to admit that I am still doing the devotionals every day, with one goal in mind...to finally get more points and coins than the player Mercy ended up with. I am about a week away from that goal!!

Miss M (Clown Car)

It was boring and kept crashing my computer. So, I gave up.

It would have been better to be able to link up your famrs and give gifts like Farmville. If you are going to copy someone's idea, may as well do the entire thing.

• 3 weeks later...

Today's devotional on Makaziville was titled "Drink Up!". I laughed out loud, but it turns out they weren't talking about Kool-Aid after all. Today Makaziville wins the internetz for giving their 'devotional' such an aptly named title.

I am somewhat embarrassed to admit that I am still doing the devotionals every day, with one goal in mind...to finally get more points and coins than the player Mercy ended up with. I am about a week away from that goal!!

Miss M (Clown Car)

Yep -- once you win Africa, all you get is devotionals. I haven't looked at it in a while . . . wait . . . I'll be back . .

I have 40 devotionals waiting for me. Off to the prayer closet I go!

Today's devotional on Makaziville was titled "Drink Up!". I laughed out loud, but it turns out they weren't talking about Kool-Aid after all. Today Makaziville wins the internetz for giving their 'devotional' such an aptly named title.

I laughed at that this morning!! I do my devotionals in the morning with coffee and a smoke, just like my Grandma did!

M.

i havent had a chance to finish this... oh but the pastor at the church i went to Sunday was talking about the Jesus film and how like twenty out of five hundred people are christians in tanzania and the rest are muslim.... ooohhh he told a story too that seemed a little too good to be true too.

Ah, this is quite boring and it annoyingly restarts itself instead of saving if you don't do... something I'm not sure of. My username is Draggle if anyone is interested. I think I'm just going to play long enough to change my character's clothes (and appearance, if possible), though.

Edit: Never mind, my computer isn't letting me get that far.

Archived