IGNORED

MakaziVille is Live!

Boogalou

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lucy Stone, you need to get a skirt on girl, you are defrauding the internet!

We will convert her, she will be one of us!

Lucy Stone, you need to get a skirt on girl, you are defrauding the internet!

Do I at least have pants on? :lol: I see a skirt when I look at my character.

Do I at least have pants on? :lol: I see a skirt when I look at my character.

I should hope you have something on you hussy!

How are you doing so well at killing mosquitoes? I know this sounds lame, but I think there is something wrong with the game for me, it won't even let me move the swatter. *pout*

Miss Pug, your hair is far too short. The Lord wants you to honour him by keeping a style long enough to please a trichopilic.

How are you doing so well at killing mosquitoes? I know this sounds lame, but I think there is something wrong with the game for me, it won't even let me move the swatter. *pout*

I quit in frustration. I was wondering if my computer was seizing up because it was a Mac?

Hilarious. In a really awfully terrible sort of way. Exactly the kind of timewaster I needed this evening. I made an account as rockytop on there, too and friended some of you. I might need to re-evaluate my life choices at this point...

I do not approve of Yacobo showing me how to "pitch a tent"

DAMN YOU LEROY JENKINS!!! AWESOME name.

So HOW exactly do I get friends?

I do not approve of Yacobo showing me how to "pitch a tent"

DAMN YOU LEROY JENKINS!!! AWESOME name.

So HOW exactly do I get friends?

You just go to the "leaderboards' tab at the top, and then you type in a username and click 'add friend/

Guest Anonymous

I'm dying - you all are killing me. I'm going to laugh myself into a fit. I seriously hope some Duggar looks at all of these usernames and avatars and wonders how it all went so terribly wrong.

I'm Emily Kate!!!!!!

Um...did I do something wrong? My cab driver just stopped talking for a long time.

Did you switch between windows? When you do that the sound keeps going but the video stops. I am wondering if they bothered actually fixing any bugs they found when testing the game...

My number one request right now is that we can add more than five friends! :(

For pete's sake, a lot of the kids playing this game are going to have more than five siblings they'll want to compete against!

Did you switch between windows? When you do that the sound keeps going but the video stops. I am wondering if they bothered actually fixing any bugs they found when testing the game...

Yeah, I was reading FJ as the poor cab driver was talking.

Done for the day. I have 1395 coins. Don't know how many points.

I was a proper maiden of the Lord and promptly put on flip-flops (shout out to the Duggarettes!!),a blue denim skirt (whoo hoo!), and, in honor of the UberUterus, a lovely, countenance enhancing green shirt!! Holla to the Lord!!

Archived