IGNORED

MakaziVille is Live!

Boogalou

What did everyone answer in their devotional? I answered "sandwiches." It made sense.

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm wearing a J'chelle blue shirt and a long skirt - and flip flops, or course. I also turned my skin an appropriate yellow color in honor of DQ's fake tan.

I was a proper maiden of the Lord and promptly put on flip-flops (shout out to the Duggarettes!!),a blue denim skirt (whoo hoo!), and, in honor of the UberUterus, a lovely, countenance enhancing green shirt!! Holla to the Lord!!

Hey! You'd better not be stealing my outfit, bitch! This jingerite already claimed the blue denim skirt, flip flops and the green polo shirt to enhance my countenance.... stay out of my Makaziville closet! ;)

Guest Anonymous

I am registered as Mom'sUnpaidBabysitter but I haven't found any way to make my clothes more interesting - is that for the ones who re-registered?

It is very slow moving isn't it? I re-loaded the game once already because I thought it had crashed on that long, silent taxi drive. ;)

holierthanyou wrote:

Gizmola wrote:

I was a proper maiden of the Lord and promptly put on flip-flops (shout out to the Duggarettes!!),a blue denim skirt (whoo hoo!), and, in honor of the UberUterus, a lovely, countenance enhancing green shirt!! Holla to the Lord!!

Hey! You'd better not be stealing my outfit, bitch! This jingerite already claimed the blue denim skirt, flip flops and the green polo shirt to enhance my countenance.... stay out of my Makaziville closet!

Bring it on, Sister in Christ, bring it on! I now know how to pitch a tent, I know that the only reason Africans are lost in spiritual darkness is because the Bible isn't in their language and I have read my devotional for the day. I'm brimming with the power of the Lord!! I'm invincible!!

I'm wearing a J'chelle blue shirt and a long skirt - and flip flops, or course. I also turned my skin an appropriate yellow color in honor of DQ's fake tan.

I'm Jamala, and I made my avatar African (AA, I guess, since she has flown over there at the request of Pastor Mike). Maybe I can get her to say"

JTsW75KJXO4

at some point! :lol:

I swatted 75 mosquitos, did the rest of the day's stuff (the condescending video is playing now).

In the interest of maintaining my own purity and holiness standards, and keeping with the doctrines of separated and sanctified, I will NOT be friending any of you hussies claiming you don't know how to change your pants into a skirt.

Also, we are apparently limited to five friends, and I just took the first five who posted their usernames. However, should any of those friends prove to lead me astray (aka switch into pants at any time), then I will drop them like a hot potato and look for a holier friend to quickly fill their spot.

I'm DairyQueen. I have a long denim skirt and the nearest thing I could find to that green maternity blouse.

I'm posting this while the boring video plays in the background

What did everyone answer in their devotional? I answered "sandwiches." It made sense.

I answered "fight racism." Wrong. Darn. ;)

I bought some nice trees and farmland.

Once you get past all the introduction stuff, you can click on your character and change your clothes. I don't know if it worked for me, though. I see my character in a modest polo shirt and khaki skirt, but apparently others do not. Do the Duggars realize they are making me sin against my will by defrauding others?

Has anyone made a male character yet? I wonder if their clothing options are any better.

Guest Anonymous

I got 75 points on the mosquito game too and my screen was frozen and I didn't smack a single one - it's a fix I tell you! :lol:

I am watching the video now. Its so raciest I want to run out and buy a confederate flag.

racist? yes.

the raciest thing i've ever seen? not quite. there are slightly more defrauding websites out there. :D

I wasn't really paying attention to the intro video. How was it racist?

We are referring to a video shown later on in the game. It explains why its so important to translate the bible.

I worked my hind end off getting my scores and you all were just handed your scores? :snooty:

I answered "fight racism." Wrong. Darn. ;)

I bought some nice trees and farmland.

I didn't understand it at all and just answered like Bob the Builder. Yes We Can! The real answer was steps or stairs or something.

I also grew my hair out to a proper length. :oops:

So I played all the games and answered all the stupid bible questions. Thats it for today? That shit took me 15 minutes BOO!!!!

Me too, but I did buy some farm land and a church tree and made a road, WOOHOO! By the way I am Clown Car over there if anybody wants to friend me!!

We are referring to a video shown later on in the game. It explains why its so important to translate the bible.

Ah, okay, I kind of cringed at that video and skipped through it. I watched it again, though, and I still don't see racism (and I'm pretty sensitive to racism, often accused of being overly so)

Me too, but I did buy some farm land and a church tree and made a road, WOOHOO! By the way I am Clown Car over there if anybody wants to friend me!!

Yeah, I built a church, a farm, and a few tents connected by a road for the poor heathens.

Yeah, I built a church, a farm, and a few tents connected by a road for the poor heathens.

How did you get to build all that stuff?!? They are all locked for me (except the first item, which I bought two of).

I just ignored the video, 'cause I figured it would piss me off (turned the sound down and flipped to another window to work while it was playing). The whole game is racist, but I'm trying to ignore the serious implications for now.

Archived