IGNORED

MakaziVille is Live!

Boogalou

I am going to burn in hell for playing Silly Stories. It's like mad libs but of course I'm being profane and I am laughing so hard I'm going to die. :lol: Yes, I am a 12 boy when its this late at night. :whistle:

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Anonymous
One day, Steve Maxwell came to Tanzania to help build a village. He wanted to name the village Hell but his friend Yakobo said, “No, it’ll be MakaziVille.â€

MakaziVille started out small, but Steve Maxwell saw great promise. “One day,†said Steve Maxwell “I hope MakaziVille will be a great city. Maybe even as large as JingerVille.

Soon, the village was bustling as people grew cannabis, sold themselves into prostitution and learned about hard things like accepting that the Bible is true.

They also had the Bible translated into their language. That changed everything. Soon, they saw all the good things God had for them. It made them shout, “FREE JINGER!â€.

Freejinger is back on top!

I made a new account. The characters name is Lucifer Jr :twisted: , Please help me get her on the leader board. Send me a pm with your email and I will send you an invite,

Guest Anonymous
Freejinger is back on top!

I made a new account. The characters name is Lucifer Jr :twisted: , Please help me get her on the leader board. Send me a pm with your email and I will send you an invite,

You don't need other people's addresses. Just send a referral to your own email address and click on the link as many times as you want. It was really quick to get to the top but I can't be bothered to keep going after doing it once. :D

Plus, I think we'll soon all be banned.

I got to the top of the leaderboard by discovering that if you get a referral email (for me this was via a second email account) there is no limit to the number of times you can register via the same link. There is also no limit to the number of times you can register with the same email address. And as long as the username is unique, you can type garbage in all the boxes. So in a few short minutes, I got MomsUnpaidBabysittter at the top of the board until "Mercy" either did the same thing as me, or an administrator bumped her coin count.

You don't need other people's addresses. Just send a referral to your own email address and click on the link as many times as you want. It was really quick to get to the top but I can't be bothered to keep going after doing it once. :D

Plus, I think we'll soon all be banned.

You shall for now on be know as Lucifers inspiration! Go forth and spread chaos!

I am going to burn in hell for playing Silly Stories. It's like mad libs but of course I'm being profane and I am laughing so hard I'm going to die. :lol: Yes, I am a 12 boy when its this late at night. :whistle:

Bart helped the people of Makaziville (or Springfield) grow big so they can sell jello shots and dildos.

OMG! You have to play silly story. Be a complete smart ass filling it out and you will be dieing with laughter. Trust me, Butt Face sells condoms and learns to pick up dog shit.

No kidding, when RuPaul went to Makaziville and taught everyone about Jesus' love, they all got on stage and yelled "Shit!"

Has anyone figured out a way to get more experience points (as opposed to coins)?

I know the referrals are the way to go for coins, but I can't figure out how to get more experience points, except by re-watching that first video for a paltry ten points every time you watch it.

Not only can I not see the leaderboard, but the Jesus video bogged down my laptop. :/ I did chuckle at the fact that it prompted me with the message "If you choose not to abort this action, your computer may be unresponsive." CHOOSE LIFE, RUTH! Choose life. I aborted because I wanted my computer back.

Has anyone figured out a way to get more experience points (as opposed to coins)?

I know the referrals are the way to go for coins, but I can't figure out how to get more experience points, except by re-watching that first video for a paltry ten points every time you watch it.

The rabbit game gives you 5 points for every game play.

Because I have a dirty mind, this is how my "Silly Story" turned out - I REALLY hope someone reads these on their end...

One day, Sin in the Camp came to Tanzania to help build a village. He wanted to name the village Zombie Land but his friend Yakobo said, “No, it’ll be MakaziVille.â€

MakaziVille started out small, but Sin in the Camp saw great promise. “One day,†said Sin in the Camp “I hope MakaziVille will be a great city. Maybe even as large as John Holmes.

Soon, the village was bustling as people grew Anything but tator tot casserole, sold Sex toys and learned about hard things like achieving orgasm.

They also had the Bible translated into their language. That changed everything. Soon, they saw all the good things God had for them. It made them shout, “Fuck me!!â€.

The leader board is back although inappropriately named. Now it is just a list of ten friends with no leaders. Boo!

Now when I go to play ("play") in the top left corner by my avatar above of my coin count it says: mvfriend001

Is that there for everyone? Or is it the mark of the beast that they only put on the evil FreeJinger account?

Now when I go to play ("play") in the top left corner by my avatar above of my coin count it says: mvfriend001

Is that there for everyone? Or is it the mark of the beast that they only put on the evil FreeJinger account?

I think they changed your name! That is what you are showing up as in my friends list. I am still Boogalou...

I was wondering what happened! When freejinger was at the top I removed her from my friends to add myself so I could see my stats (so vain!), and when I tried to add her again I couldn't. I can't add mvfriend001, either.

Has anyone else had their names changed? I still see RuPaul and my name, Lucy Stone, hasn't been changed, but I doubt they know who either of those people are.

They blocked me!!!1111111!!!!!!!!

I logged out, and when I tried to log back in it said invalid user!! MOTHERFUCKERS!!

Don't hate on FreeJinger just because she was smart enough to know that Makaziville was racist!!

(How can we google bomb Makaziville to racist??)

ETA: Rachel, How DARE you remove FreeJinger!! How dare you!! :|

I was able to log in now using: MV-Friend001 and my old password.

Again... MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!

eta: I love that they are leaving RuPaul up there.

Guest Anonymous

Archived