IGNORED

MakaziVille is Live!

Boogalou

Have you been building the village? I have sent every last coin on tents and flowers and trees and am about halfway along level one. It is something mindless to do while listening to the crappy videos.

Well I'm not getting points for buying things. I'm about halfway along level one too.

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My 8 year old son was watching and asked why I was playing such a boring game. He used to play Farmville and Petville on Facebook, until he got a Wii, DS and a Nintendo 64.

(Gamestop, CD Tradepost, and Goodwill are my friends. Lol).

First challenge for today is "spread the word."

You have already learned a lot about Tanzania. Step away from your computer and tell someone about what you have learned.

bahahahahwhut?

I haven't learned shit about Tanzania, except that it borders Kenya and Mozambique (and some other countries the game didn't bother naming). And the population is 33% Christian. There's way more to Tanzania than that, just like there's much more to know about the US than the fact that it's 75% Christian and borders Canada and Mexico.

Unless I missed something in the ridiculously long intro and the videos. I've been playing with the sound off the entire time.

On today's Spread the Word challenge, what is the code number?? I can't remember which throw away email I used as my parents email!!

Thanks!

M.

First challenge for today is "spread the word."

bahahahahwhut?

I haven't learned shit about Tanzania, except that it borders Kenya and Mozambique (and some other countries the game didn't bother naming). And the population is 33% Christian. There's way more to Tanzania than that, just like there's much more to know about the US than the fact that it's 75% Christian and borders Canada and Mexico.

Unless I missed something in the ridiculously long intro and the videos. I've been playing with the sound off the entire time.

Lake Victoria and Mount Kilimanjaro (mistakenly stated as the second highest mountain in the world) are there.

Lake Victoria and Mount Kilimanjaro (mistakenly stated as the second highest mountain in the world) are there.

well gee, now I'm an expert on Tanzania! :roll:

On today's Spread the Word challenge, what is the code number?? I can't remember which throw away email I used as my parents email!!

Thanks!

M.

TANZANIA

and the "make your own flag" challenge it's MAKIFLAG

well gee, now I'm an expert on Tanzania! :roll:

Totes! I bet I could even find it on a labeled map of Africa.

TANZANIA

and the "make your own flag" challenge it's MAKIFLAG

Thanks, I wish like heck I could find what email I used, though maybe I put in one that isn't actually mine and somebody out there is getting all these Makaziville emails and thinking, WTF is this hot mess!!

Someone needs to make a name called Mercy Cheats. I wonder how much the Duggar's were paid for pimping out their kids yet again to partner with One Verse. Jim Bob and J'chelle are turning their kids into little more than phony shallow actors.

Philosophically the game is saying that God can not reach the people of MaCrazyville without the help of biblical translators. If the Duggar's and the people at One Verse really believe that God is all powerful they would be assured that God can reach anyone no translation required. In essence the Duggar's are saying to people - you will reach God my way and God will reach you my way. Their egos and their self importance are obstacles in having faith in a God who doesn't need or want their help.

Also so you can't make yourself the opposite gender.

Well you can if you make yourself a boy! I am Smuggar and I tried to make my avatar look like him. It's not bad, however my avatar is way too thin!

Well you can if you make yourself a boy! I am Smuggar and I tried to make my avatar look like him. It's not bad, however my avatar is way too thin!

I made my avatar a girl because I want to be a godly Jebus follower.

code: PARABLE001 (I think)

Thanks!

LOL!!!

Religious role-play huh!? I wonder how that would work?

"Oh Adam, is your fig leaf growing or are you just happy to see me?" :oops:

:lol: Come to bed, honey, let's have "Bible time".

Now I see two Mercys on the leaderboard. And I can't seem to get more challenges because the Jesus film won't play properly. This game is annoying!

I think that Mercy chick is cheating. How the hell is she so high when you only get x amount of points a day? Because someone is making her so high. Stupid game and the makers don't want anyone but who they say on the leader boards.

And why are Joy and Siah still on the leader boards at zero points?

Aha! it is the rabbit game that bumps you score wise. It will take forever but FreeJinger has to play the rabbit finding game to get back up there on the leader board.

I was just coming to ask how people were viewing the leaderboard. Apparently, they read here.

I think so too. Bastards.

Archived