IGNORED

MakaziVille is Live!

Boogalou

I saw that too, and after trying one on my avatar was concerned that it might be a (horrific) attempt at 'local' dress, and then sensitively named "nightgowns".

Hopefully I'm wrong.

I thought the same thing.

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And I really hope that they are forcing the kids into saying things for the video as Joseph claims the game is "really challenging but a lot of fun" and then that he would definitely recommend it to all his friends and that it's amazing, however his expression indicates otherwise.

The kid needs to play Sims. My defrauding sister figured out how to unlock the game so you could actually see the couples knocking boots. To be honest, it only really looked like sonic the hedgehog rolling around in the bed.

I thought it seemed odd to see a teenager endorsing the game. What kid over the age of, say, 10 would recommend a game like that to his friends?

I saw a Query or two in the video but didn't recognize anyone else.

I thought it seemed odd to see a teenager endorsing the game. What kid over the age of, say, 10 would recommend a game like that to his friends?

My 10 year old son wouldn't spend 3 seconds on that "game". But at Joe's 16th birthday bash the big party game was dropping the clothespin in the jar. The winner got to get in the food line for first dibs on the TTC.

And so it's possible he finds it fun and challenging.

control your excitement.

:oops: I'm trying but I will hold off on the last 2 missions I have until tomorrow. Must have a reason to get up in the morning not because I am bored witless over the damn game. :roll:

OMG, I can to, yahoo, day two, though it is night now and I think I am going to put on a comfortable high necked flannel gown and head to bed under one of my beautiful trees!!!

I'm able to play day 2 now.

::SQUEE::!!!!!1111!!!!!!!!! to eleventy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can anyone give me the code? I realized I entered the wrong e-mail. :lol:

Uh... what code? If there is a code I want it too. :think:

You need a code from your parent's e-mail to put on the parable play. (Edit: Thanks!)

I've seen several grammatical and punctuation errors on that site.

In order to finish day 2 missions I have to e-mail my parents. My parents are dead.... do I lose the game? :?

You email your spiritual advisor. But, I think that you are dammed for hell. God would not kill the parents of a righteous person.

You email your spiritual advisor. But, I think that you are dammed for hell. God would not kill the parents of a righteous person.

That is a good point. There is some serious generational sin obviously happening in your camp, funny hat.

That is a good point. There is some serious generational sin obviously happening in your camp, funny hat.

I am the sin in the camp. I am 28. I have a masers degree in Chemistry and I am not married. What is wrong with me? I should have been a nurse or teacher. I should also be married and popping out the babies. Just ask my fundie mormon mother.

Guest Anonymous

OK, it is Day 2 for me too, but I can bear no more - I need to change my frumper and make coffee while the Jesus video plays. :whistle:

I'm the one with a serious generational sin in the family. ;)

Sooo back to the game. When do we get to shoot something or harvest crops? Will we get to treat wild animals or anything fun? So far this game sucks more than any toddler learning game I played with my babies. At least those were fun for all of us and my wee lads were challenged and learned things. This is just BS boring.

I did.

Well, more accurately is to say I tried. After I clicked on the "screw this I'm going home cab icon", the cab driver told me I didn't have enough money for a cab ride back anyway, so I would have to stay.

I tried to go to all the other places but Makaziville, but the driver "doesn't know where they are".

I tried to go to all the other places but Makaziville, but the driver "doesn't know where they are".

Then why are they on his map?

They send me an email telling me to download something? Fuck that! Number one email rule: Never download anything unless you know who and where it is coming from, and what is in it.

ETA: hollana.png I feel defrauding in such short sleeves! Please someone, tell me it's ok. I can't think for myself on the matter. :cry:

The "Jesus film" crashed my browser.

Yeah, I'm not about to accept Jesus into my heart or whatever if his movie crashes my browser. Sorry, you'll have to wait eight seconds for someone else to find Jesus :roll:

They send me an email telling me to download something? Fuck that! Number one email rule: Never download anything unless you know who and where it is coming from, and what is in it.

ETA: hollana.png I feel defrauding in such short sleeves! Please someone, tell me it's ok. I can't think for myself on the matter. :cry:

Its not ok! You need to change into a burka now young lady or risk spending eternity with smuggler! :naughty:

Archived