IGNORED

Josh's Instagram

chiccy

I hope smuggler never comes to Portland and ruins Voodoo doughnuts for me. They have a maple bacon doughnut and now there is a maple bacon beer being produced by a local brewery. They also have lots of other tasty doughnuts.

Rogue-Bacon-Maple-Ale-at-Voodoo-Doughnut-Too.jpg

My hope is that he will see this picture of the penis doughnuts here and decided to skip my beloved doughnut shop.

3823590889_76750a81de_m.jpg

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I hope smuggler never comes to Portland and ruins Voodoo doughnuts for me. They have a maple bacon doughnut and now there is a maple bacon beer being produced by a local brewery. They also have lots of other tasty doughnuts.

My hope is that he will see this picture of the penis doughnuts here and decided to skip my beloved doughnut shop.

Holy shit, I am so incredibly excited that Rogue is making maple bacon beer! Too bad I live in Australia, where it's doubtful that they export to. Rogue did export to Hawaii though. Really good beer!

Holy shit, I am so incredibly excited that Rogue is making maple bacon beer! Too bad I live in Australia, where it's doubtful that they export to. Rogue did export to Hawaii though. Really good beer!

Their maple bacon beer has lots of love it or hate it reviews. Some people cant get past the smoky bacon part. I like it in small doses. Rogue dose make great beer. I am happy to be living in Oregon where the prices are reasonable. In Utah, the cost of rogue beer was usually marked up 40%.

Their maple bacon beer has lots of love it or hate it reviews. Some people cant get past the smoky bacon part. I like it in small doses. Rogue dose make great beer. I am happy to be living in Oregon where the prices are reasonable. In Utah, the cost of rogue beer was usually marked up 40%.

OMG I love Voodoo! I've been to a wedding there. I figure the smugs would be more into the dirty snowball donuts

I don't understand the craze of putting bacon in everything. I find that the bacon flavor overpowers any other flavors that are present. Sure, I'll have a piece or two of bacon, but I'm not going to go insane over it. But then that means more bacon for you guys, right? :)

I don't understand the craze of putting bacon in everything. I find that the bacon flavor overpowers any other flavors that are present. Sure, I'll have a piece or two of bacon, but I'm not going to go insane over it. But then that means more bacon for you guys, right? :)

Bacon and maple doughnuts go together like beer and pizza. You should try it. Its a sweet and salty treat.

It's a disgusting mental image, but I can imagine a large, sweaty Josh Duggar nude on his bed (covered by sheets, of course), with a picture of Santorum next to his bed.

Not a picture, a puddle of santorum....

Not a picture, a puddle of santorum....

Someone pass me the brain bleach. That's an image in my mind that needs obliterating for all eternity.

0bb08b3c634511e1b9f1123138140926_6.jpg

Famy is really living it up in the big NYC! I post this only because Smugs just cant help himself. He's gotta get his food hard on somewhere!

[ @ ] amyduggar Nothin but deliciousness 13h

[ @ ] hev329 Now i'm hungry!! Lol 13h

[ @ ] kathobi Whoa! With a knife like that, did you have to kill it too? lol 11h

[ @ ] joshduggar Wow, where? 11h

[ @ ] joshduggar My favorite in NYC is Tony's Di Napoli...steak for two...wow! 11h

0bb08b3c634511e1b9f1123138140926_6.jpg

Famy is really living it up in the big NYC! I post this only because Smugs just cant help himself. He's gotta get his food hard on somewhere!

I was always taught that your steak isn't cooked properly if you need a steak knife to cut it... :whistle:

is it a genetic trait that this family can't for the life of them take good picture of food? Seriously, I only wonder how you could think any of what they eat is appetizing?

All of the fine dining in NYC and Smuggar prefers some faux Eye-talian place? But of course, steak for 2! And of course, Smugs eats Anna's portion.

I'm going to be in Portland next month and I'm adding Voodoo doughnuts to my places to visit. Thanks!

I'll dive out the first floor window if he freekin' ruins Voodoo for me!! DD shared the Rogue with me, and we were trying to pair it with a meal, but just wound up drinking it.. The good news is there is Voodoo in Eugene, which is a shorter drive for me, and a tasty treat after a show at the WOW Hall. And Market of Choice only steps away from my hovel has Moonstruck!!

Civilization has finally hit Cornvalley. :clap:

DD, I might have some free time this summer and I've never been in Oregon north of Crater Lake (but have relatives in WA, so northern OR is pretty much fly-over for me). I want to remedy this because I know I'd fucking love Portland. Throw in beer, donuts and a FJ reunion and I would have no excuse NOT to spend a few days up there. :mrgreen:

OH SWEET JEBUS!!!

I put it in a spoiler so its more fun for the "reveal!"

9d936fe463e311e19e4a12313813ffc0_7.jpg
[ @ ] joshduggar Got signs? Finally... 20min

[ @ ] benw1414 Hi 17min

[ @ ] akingdomson Looking good. 12min

Extra cupcakes for whoever points out the evil thing in the picture first!

DD, I might have some free time this summer and I've never been in Oregon north of Crater Lake (but have relatives in WA, so northern OR is pretty much fly-over for me). I want to remedy this because I know I'd fucking love Portland. Throw in beer, donuts and a FJ reunion and I would have no excuse NOT to spend a few days up there. :mrgreen:

Mi Casa es su casa as Ronnie Raygun used to say :lol: I'm planning a train trip to visit Angri-La as soon as I get my first divorce hearing out of the way. And I will be visiting with FJers in the Garden State when I go east to see family. Which reminds me I need to order an FJ sweatshirt. I plan on wearing it for my meet ups and having participants sign it :D

Writing an extra reply just to point out ho STUPID and EXPLOITATIVE putting a pic of the family is on your sign, Josh. Even if Jim Sammons says to do it, you DON'T HAVE TO DO IT!

I dont know if its the angle or what but the picture looks like theyre squinting in the sun. Not a good pic, smugs. Especially if you're gonna have Anna shit another one out on the crapper this summer! Signs are expensive to replace every year!

YAY! EXTRA CUPCAKES!!!

MMMM. They taste like equality!

2497525119_fb302fc71c.jpg

Seriously, why can't SOMEONE nail his stupid, lying, hypocritical ass to the easily-financed wall over this?

WTF? Who puts their family's picture on their business sign? Only famewhore Duggars, that's who. With the whole Jubilee fiasco I thought I'd finally seen everything. Amazingly, I was wrong. That sign really rubs me the wrong way. I would go out of my way to buy a car from anybody BUT a Duggar.

mmmmmmmmmmmm carrot cupcakes!

There is no reason to put your picture on a sign unless you're just begging for attention. And then putting the sign on instagram confirms it!

BTW - you can now pin an instagram to pinterest... hmmmmm

MMMM. They taste like equality!

2497525119_fb302fc71c.jpg

Seriously, why can't SOMEONE nail his stupid, lying, hypocritical ass to the easily-financed wall over this?

Ooo, look at all those vegatables. The carrots count as vegatables, right? :D

Archived