IGNORED

Josh's Instagram

chiccy

web.stagram.com/n/championnwa Here we are. (Thanks to American Rose for finding this link, and okyeah for discovering the Instagram originally.)

I particularly like the picture with the price of a tank of gas, no doubt for their Hummer. Look to the right; someone has commented "There goes your children's Collage!" [sic]. Like Joshie's children were ever going to go to college.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, I really am going to be sick. This little number web.stagram.com/p/156695932_5173671 makes me so fucking angry that i have no words. Fuck you, Josh Duggar.

I could rant on and on about how fucking offensive I find this, but honestly it makes me too sick.

Laughing hard the picture of a Planned Parenthood with his caption of "what a tragedy" next to it.

And his #NotMadeInChina #MadeInIsrael tags on a picture too.

Not even going to start on his excitement over a "Legalize the Constitution" bumper sticker.

Okay, I really am going to be sick. This little number web.stagram.com/p/156695932_5173671 makes me so fucking angry that i have no words. Fuck you, Josh Duggar.

I could rant on and on about how fucking offensive I find this, but honestly it makes me too sick.

I'm glad I missed that one. I went from laughing to raging. Does this asshole really equate a woman with an ectopic pregnancy to Hitler? I've always thought the Obama/Bush = Hitler comparisons were stupid, but this is beyond disgusting.

I'm glad I missed that one. I went from laughing to raging. Does this asshole really equate a woman with an ectopic pregnancy to Hitler? I've always thought the Obama/Bush = Hitler comparisons were stupid, but this is beyond disgusting.

The events of today have made me nervous about clicking on links. Can someone describe what's in the picture?

Talk about small town... He's got a picture of a dumpster so he can laugh at the "no diving" sign, does he think homeless people just pray real hard and God puts food in front of them?

He also seems to be facinated with fires. I've already come across three picture of fires (not campfires mind you a semi, and two that look like a building of some sort one of which is captioned "burn, burn, burn!". He might wanna get that checked out.)

Seriously I do not understand how in the world somebody can go to the USHMM and come out with the idea that abortion is genocide. Even if you truly believe abortion is murder, it's just... I just don't have words.

Talk about small town... He's got a picture of a dumpster so he can laugh at the "no diving" sign, does he think homeless people just pray real hard and God puts food in front of them?

Honestly he's probably not thinking about homeless people. He's probably thinking about the "no diving" signs at swimming pools. I ran into this when speaking about my former homelessness with an assface who was "offended" that a homeless man turned down his restaurant left overs. I explained that it wasn't hard for me to get food when I was homeless, I could dumpster dive, soup kitchen, etc. What was hard to get when I was homeless was tampons, tooth brushes, warm socks, etc. I think the guy was horrified that I: 1. ate out of the dumpster and 2. menstruated the WHOLE YEAR while I lived on the street.

The events of today have made me nervous about clicking on links. Can someone describe what's in the picture?

It's a sign from the Holocaust museum in D.C. that says, "Think about what you saw: the next time you witness hatred, the next time you witness injustice, the next time you heard about genocide," and the sick freak's commentary is, "The holocaust of today is unborn children!"

It's just a picture from the Holocaust Museum that says "Think About What You Saw" and his comment on it is, "The holocaust of today is unborn children!"

I just saw this one web.stagram.com/p/158313153_5173671 where his comment is, "Hmm, interesting! They didn't mention that the US human population is barely reproducing itself...we should study that, too!" Seriously? Is that whole 7 billion people on earth thing as much of a myth as dinosaurs?

I didn't find anything disturbing/triggering in the photos so far. Just political statements, bumper stickers, lots of pictures of his kids, stuff like that. The captions to the pictures say as much as the pictures themselves. But it's definitely clear that he has a political agenda.

Plus - he has a LOT of pictures of fast food places. A LOT.

Theres a pic of the burial, and all the family sitting next to a marquee and tiny plot:

83e93c3e269111e19896123138142014_7.jpg

and josh states:

championnwa: Just buried my lil sis! She was only 19 weeks old...Not an easy one! God is good!

errr.... yeah

It's a sign from the Holocaust museum in D.C. that says, "Think about what you saw: the next time you witness hatred, the next time you witness injustice, the next time you heard about genocide," and the sick freak's commentary is, "The holocaust of today is unborn children!"

Well, I made a pledge a while ago that I would stop watching the show if they ever compared the Holocaust to abortion, and it looks like it's time for me to own up to my words. It's been a good run. And Josh can go fuck himself.

Well, I made a pledge a while ago that I would stop watching the show if they ever compared the Holocaust to abortion, and it looks like it's time for me to own up to my words. It's been a good run. And Josh can go fuck himself.

Good for you, seriously. I wish I had the self-discipline to do what you're doing.

There is SO BLOODY MUCH wrong with Josh's comment. I don't want to start, because I could never say enough to express how much is really wrong with it. But it is just so disrespectful in every way, from small ways (like not capitalizing "Holocaust", using his usual stupid flippant commenting style with the exclamation mark) to huge, fundamental ways. It probably took him 15 seconds to come up with the idea for this comment, type it up, post it, and start feeling proud of himself.

It goes without saying that they couldn't possibly have learned much about the Holocaust at the SOTDRT.

But what shakes me to the core about this comment is that he typed and posted it RIGHT AFTER VISITING THE HOLOCAUST MUSEUM. So he would have seen a glimpse of what the Holocaust actually was. And still. He posted it. I have no words.

I didn't think it was possible, but after seeing his cute little musings on some of those pics my respect for Josh has gone even lower.

I didn't think it was possible, but after seeing his cute little musings on some of those pics my respect for Josh has gone even lower.

Same here. Photographing fires? Going shooting for every birthday? He looks like nothing but an ignorant hick.

Archived