IGNORED

Josh's Instagram

chiccy

Isn't the "three wheeler motorcycle kinda deal" just a three-wheeler? It's so dark I can barely see it.

There are a few different three wheel motorcycles. One is called mover trikes. They have two wheels in the back and one in the front. The other style has two front wheels and were originally made by Piaggio.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know why he feels the need to post pictures of dark, blurry objects... he's had street signs at night, moving vehicles at night, blurry pictures of the flag at night. What's the point? Is it simply to increase his posted picture count? btw, he's almost at 900 pictures, and most of it is pure Duggar gold! That's a lot to snark at, no wonder this thread is so popular :)

There are actually a couple of different types of 3 wheeler besides the '2 in front' kind.

One is a modification that takes the back tire and wheel off, substituting a large axel and 2 tires and wheels.

The other is actually training wheels. It's technically a 4 wheeled bike, with the stock rear tire and wheel sandwiched by two smaller outrigger-type wheels as seen on kids bicycles.

That steak looked suspiciously like a filet to me. Smuggar's living high on the hog, even if it's just Outback.

I hope smuggler never comes to Portland and ruins Voodoo doughnuts for me. They have a maple bacon doughnut and now there is a maple bacon beer being produced by a local brewery. They also have lots of other tasty doughnuts.

Rogue-Bacon-Maple-Ale-at-Voodoo-Doughnut-Too.jpg

My hope is that he will see this picture of the penis doughnuts here and decided to skip my beloved doughnut shop.

3823590889_76750a81de_m.jpg

Ohhhhhh yummy!! Voodoo's Maple Bacon bar --- *swoon*

Which Voodoo is that? We haven't been to the flag ship store, just the other, and the one in Eugene (which sucked).

Boy, are things ever different up north in Canada. I can't believe that finding a few joints would get somebody sent off to prison. It's just not that big a deal here. In fact, once our Liberals get re-elected, they're looking at legalizing the stuff. Not just decriminalizing, but actually making it legal to buy and grow.

But sorry, back on topic: Josh decided to eat healthy again tonight. He had a whopping Caesar salad drowning in dressing, plus a baked potato and a steak the size of my head for supper, curtesy of the Outback Steakhouse. Healthy, right? But, but, he had a salad! SALAD!!

Edited because I went way off topic.

It was 1970 in NJ.

Josh sounds like he's only eating for 2 today. Baby steps...

Hey don't bitch about Voodoo south its less than 80 miles away. Thats a good thing after a night at the WoW or the McDonald. :D

I'm going to be in Portland next month and I'm adding Voodoo doughnuts to my places to visit. Thanks!

last time I went by the downtown one there was a huge line. of course find better then krispy kreme doughnuts and the wife and I both can't eat them.

Just what Josh needs in order to celebrate: more fat and calories. (Although I wouldn't begrudge him if he weren't such an arrogant asshole.)

We could even go to the church of elvis.

That place is weeeeiiiiiird! Hubby and I went there many years ago when I was pregnant with our oldest. It's still going?

Hey don't bitch about Voodoo south its less than 80 miles away. Thats a good thing after a night at the WoW or the McDonald. :D

We were disappointed. The Pdx store was way better. But maybe we were there on an off-day or something. Prince was blaring, so it wasn't all bad....

That place is weeeeiiiiiird! Hubby and I went there many years ago when I was pregnant with our oldest. It's still going?

Yes it is. It was without a building for a few years but the owner still kept the website up. Now, they have a new location. Its just one of Portlands wired things that refuses to die.

Oh dear, I think some Duggars have been watching some cake decorating shows and trying to achieve WAAAAYYYy beyond their skill level...

There is no pride in using plumbing pipes for the structure of a cake with rice krispy squares if you don't need it. Might be the saddest cake I have ever seen. Blech.

I just really hope those plumbing pipes were new and they didn't buy used and saved the difference!

I just really hope those plumbing pipes were new and they didn't buy used and saved the difference!

Or used to train up a child!

8 oz Victoria's filet, with dressed baked potato and side caesar salad -- $21.99 according to the Springdale Outback menu.

Calories? I honestly don't know, but I'd say at least 2500, without any apps, dessert or sweet tea.

I'll give him a pass because it's his birthday.

8 oz Victoria's filet, with dressed baked potato and side caesar salad -- $21.99 according to the Springdale Outback menu.

Calories? I honestly don't know, but I'd say at least 2500, without any apps, dessert or sweet tea.

Ewww, icky! I share a birthday with Smuggar. :violin: :violin: :violin:

997 calories according to the website.

Total Meal - Victoria’S Filet® 8 oz - & Caesar Salad & Dressed Baked Potato - Butter And Sour Cream, Bacon, Cheese, Chives

Nutritional Facts*

Calories 997 cal

Carbohydrates 65 g

Dietary Fiber 10 g

Total Fat 55 g

Saturated Fat 20 g

Trans Fat 0 g

Protein 70 g

Cholesterol 183 mg

Sodium 1826 mg

Probably another 250 calories in the sweet tea he drinks too. Then add in the mountains of cake that he ate his party afterwards. At this rate he wont get to 25 without being a diabetic.

Happy birthday holier. Mine is coming up on the twenty sixth. I thought smugs warmt until the ninth or something though. Oh well... I feel sorry for you but you should enjoy it anyway. Hope its a good one

Total Meal - Victoria’S Filet® 8 oz - & Caesar Salad & Dressed Baked Potato - Butter And Sour Cream, Bacon, Cheese, Chives

Nutritional Facts*

Calories 997 cal

Carbohydrates 65 g

Dietary Fiber 10 g

Total Fat 55 g

Saturated Fat 20 g

Trans Fat 0 g

Protein 70 g

Cholesterol 183 mg

Sodium 1826 mg

Probably another 250 calories in the sweet tea he drinks too. Then add in the mountains of cake that he ate his party afterwards. At this rate he wont get to 25 without being a diabetic.

I'd rather lick a salt block.

Plus, he had a caesar salad, which is another 330 calories. Knowing him, he more than likely ate everything off his plate.

Call me pleasantly surprised on the calorie count, although I'm a bit skeptical. From the look of the picture, there's at least 200 calories in butter alone on that plate.

Happy birthday holier. Mine is coming up on the twenty sixth. I thought smugs warmt until the ninth or something though. Oh well... I feel sorry for you but you should enjoy it anyway. Hope its a good one

FMJ, you share the same birthdate of my favorite grandparent. My grandfather was an awesome man who was deeply loved by his family and he spoiled us in return. He was born March 26, 1909. FMJ, you have an awesome birthday that day and in case I forget happy birthday.

Happy Birthday Holier!

The Pearls use plumbing line not pipes.

Here is a pic of plumbing line.

rv-roadtrips.thefuntimesguide.com/2008/07/repair_water_line.php

The red or white tube is plumbing line.

While looking on google for plumbing line I found lots of pics of Free Jinger users! :shock: We're everywhere! :lol:

Plus two other calorie-laden meals, plus the food at the party. Calorie-wise, that's about half a pound gained per day!

3beefcake.gif

He's probably consuming on average around 3000 calories a day at least. Which is fine if you are a man who has a physical job, maybe even not enough, but Smuggar doesn't. When he does go into work he is sat behind a desk. Plus there is the issue of how much of those calories are made of of saturated fat, salt and sugars. If he wants to lose weight then he needs to drop at least 500 calories off that day, preferably be reducing the fat, sugar and salt intake.

Archived