IGNORED

Josh's Instagram

chiccy

Burps I blame the DD on my collection. I'd quite forgotten the moment at the beach until I walked over to the god box after creating my post. I saw the photo of the sand art and knew I had to share it with you.

After moving to Boregonia our first trip to Portland was the Simpson's tour, Flanders St. et all. :D I don't have much by the way of wearables, my favorite is a bootleg Lisa and John Coltrane Tshirt, I'm a big jazz sax fan.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Between medical cannabis (NJ is phailing at their so-called attempt at it), bacon bras, Simpsons tours and Matt Groening, I need to move my butt to Oregon ASAP. Now to find fiance a job... >:D

My dad would love that shirt you mentioned! He's big into jazz and loves The Simpsons. :)

Wow, my Bart post ignited a Simpsons firestorm. :dance:

Also, Anna in 5 years:

Lisa_Simpson_fat.jpg

ETA: I just noticed the orientation of the TV. Classic! :clap:

Between medical cannabis (NJ is phailing at their so-called attempt at it), bacon bras, Simpsons tours and Matt Groening, I need to move my butt to Oregon ASAP. Now to find fiance a job... >:D

My dad would love that shirt you mentioned! He's big into jazz and loves The Simpsons. :)

Mi casa es su casa Burps. I'm originally from exit 9 :lol:

I dunno 3 is enough, I think sinnersavedbygrace is being sincere. I hope I'm wrong, but she might actually think Josh is not overweight.

:shock:

experiencedd, howdy from exit 12! I can see the dome of the infamous Rahway/"Gateway" prison from that Sylvester Stallone movie from my window. No joke!

ETA: That's 12 on the TPK, 131 on the GSP. :)

Wow, my Bart post ignited a Simpsons firestorm. :dance:

Also, Anna in 5 years:

Lisa_Simpson_fat.jpg

ETA: I just noticed the orientation of the TV. Classic! :clap:

"Quit it. Quit it! Quit--you kids knock that off. Mama's watchin' her stories." :doh: <--That icon is called d'oh!

"I'm gonna go to the libary and rent us up some movies"- a line I use way too much when bored. Anna should check out that libary thing. It might be good for her and the kids. If she's preggo, Mack can just get Mama's pryin' bar and hoist her up.

Simpsons is ok, but I think Futurama is far better (that would be a great war). If Smuggar's going to kill himself, he should at least do it Bender style--with the drinking and smoking and partying. Idiot can't even fuck himself up right.

3699368901_623c781602.jpg

Simpsons is ok, but I think Futurama is far better (that would be a great war). If Smuggar's going to kill himself, he should at least do it Bender style--with the drinking and smoking and partying. Idiot can't even fuck himself up right.

3699368901_623c781602.jpg

Hahahah, this episode is great. "Wooo!"

I love this thread.

Re: Josh's "unhappiness."

Yeah, every time I get really disgusted by him I think how he has been brainwashed his whole life and supposedly sent off to some camp for doing probably a lot less than the fuckery I did as a teenager. I'd be an emotional eater, too. Still, he's so self-centered and entitled. It's doesn't seem like all the boys are that way. I just want to slap that smug look off his face--and he's had it even since the early specials when he was narrating.

I was referring to his late-night snack of green beans. (Which did not look appealing at all, IMO, and I love veggies.)

You'd think that anybody who watches the show would have to realize he's overweight. I think he's approx 5ft8-9 and weighs over 210 (and gaining). I want to feel bad for making fun of his weight, but every time he makes a "short bus" joke any guilt disappears.

Smugs is actually 5'11"-6' and I'd put him around 230. He's easily put on 50-60 lbs. since his wedding. He looked pretty average sized (thinner than Boob who was around 200-ish at his highest, at the WW meeting) until he started "sympathy" eating when Anna was pregnant with Mack.

He knocked me out of his twitter rotation last night when I responded that the reason Olympia Snowe is not seeking re-election is that she's sick of the partisanship and the way the GOP treats her when she votes with the Dems. Our little Tea Party boy didn't like hearing about things like political compromise.

What a fucking baby; no surprise he's eating himself into a quint bypass and diabetes by the time he's 25 (just over a year from now).

Rachael Ray (the gal who has a "charity" to fight childhood obesity) made this on her show today and I couldn't help but think of him:

6115WFD_575_293_220.jpg

It's a bacon-infused, bacon-cheeseburger (2 slices of each) topped with an over-easy egg.

booth.jpg

experiencedd, howdy from exit 12! I can see the dome of the infamous Rahway/"Gateway" prison from that Sylvester Stallone movie from my window. No joke!

ETA: That's 12 on the TPK, 131 on the GSP. :)

:lol: Very important distinction, coming from a native of the Jersey Shore! (exit 7 on the TPK, but you still have to drive like an hour from there...)

Smugs is actually 5'11"-6' and I'd put him around 230. He's easily put on 50-60 lbs. since his wedding. He looked pretty average sized (thinner than Boob who was around 200-ish at his highest, at the WW meeting) until he started "sympathy" eating when Anna was pregnant with Mack.

He knocked me out of his twitter rotation last night when I responded that the reason Olympia Snowe is not seeking re-election is that she's sick of the partisanship and the way the GOP treats her when she votes with the Dems. Our little Tea Party boy didn't like hearing about things like political compromise.

What a fucking baby; no surprise he's eating himself into a quint bypass and diabetes by the time he's 25 (just over a year from now).

Rachael Ray (the gal who has a "charity" to fight childhood obesity) made this on her show today and I couldn't help but think of him:

6115WFD_575_293_220.jpg

It's a bacon-infused, bacon-cheeseburger (2 slices of each) topped with an over-easy egg.

img_LjFAHq.jpg

6115WFD_575_293_220.jpg

Dammit, I know that is awful but I'm hungry for dinner right now and that looks so good!! I have a thing for breakfast food, aarrrgglll

:lol: Very important distinction, coming from a native of the Jersey Shore! (exit 7 on the TPK, but you still have to drive like an hour from there...)

In the olden days I could take the back roads and get to Long Beach Is. for a day of surfing in 40 minutes. :lol:

Ok NJ p.m. me I'm planning on going east soon!!

To stay on topic I will add, I've had a wretched day dealing with divorce and a court appearance on Monday next so I'm going out to comfort myself with food. If I had a smart phone I would send you all photos of killer sushi and martinis.

6115WFD_575_293_220.jpg

Unless there's a bacon quilt on that burger, it's figure friendly for him since an egg has protein.

On another note: I'm not making fun of his weight, I'm just worried. He's the same age as me but he looks like he's 15-20 years older with how much weight he's weight put on. From the time he got married until Mack's birth, he looked like he put on at least 10-15 pounds and then gained weight even more since then. Every time I see him on tv, he seems to gain more and more weight, which makes me question a few things about his eating habits. If Anna cooks at home and supposedly makes homemade brown rice cereal (like we saw with Mack), why not make him home cooked for her own husband? Since I started following his Instagram, I've seen maybe 4-5 pictures of pictures of home cooked meals from Anna than pictures of him eating out (this is within the past 2-3 months). I'm not going to blame Anna because it's not her fault in this but I seriously doubt Smuggar has any control with food/hunger since he got married. At this ate, by the time he's 30, he'll be severely overweight with doctors' worrying about his health. I wonder if he's going to wait until then to realize the danger of eating unhealthy constantly or just let God decide his fate on that. Nevermind, just answered my own question.

Seriously, someone needs to tell him that all that sweet tea can cause kidney stone. I have yet to see him with a glass of water.

img_LjFAHq.jpg

Stuff like this is what inspired me to post the bacon bra, that experiencedd uses as her avatar, in the first place. Hell, I may well have a BLT for lunch tomorrow (turkey bacon, hold the mayo)

I think the thing that frightens me the most about Smuggar's douchery is the fact that he's the eldest of the litter. He's the one who had the most one on one time with his parents (especially because the sister moms were too young to raise him). If he, their best effort, turned out like this, imagine what some of the other kids could be like.

(On a completely related note hello, I'm a long time lurker who finally worked up the courage to open an account)

img_LjFAHq.jpg

Stuff like this is what inspired me to post the bacon bra, that experiencedd uses as her avatar, in the first place. Hell, I may well have a BLT for lunch tomorrow (turkey bacon, hold the mayo)

Yes!! Ah, Homer...

Oh, and congrats on finally being blocked from josh's twitter, it seems to have taken a lot!

I was kind of surprised since my remark was pretty harmless compared to the stuff he's left up there about him being a piece of shit, etc. I think he's going for the martyr complex and my reasoned response to his RT about Olympia Snowe made too much sense for his widdle head to comprehend. :mrgreen:

Christians are so PERSECUTED by the "Christ-hating liberals" (I don't know how they get away with spreading that phrase around).

Guest Anonymous

Yes!! Ah, Homer...

Oh, and congrats on finally being blocked from josh's twitter, it seems to have taken a lot!

I was kind of surprised since my remark was pretty harmless compared to the stuff he's left up there about him being a piece of shit, etc. I think he's going for the martyr complex and my reasoned response to his RT about Olympia Snowe made too much sense for his widdle head to comprehend. :mrgreen:

Horace Dinsmore would disapprove of this for certain. Love homer

Archived