IGNORED

Josh's Instagram

chiccy

I can't imagine WW thinks refried beans at a Mexican restaurant are free to eat in any quantity? They are full of LARD.

I think OP meant green beans, which looked halfway decent.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

e1f523c861d411e180c9123138016265_6.jpg

I'm not sure what taking a picture of your computer with this on the screen means...

It means "I'm too stupid to figure out my computer can take screenshots and images can be uploaded to my phone..."

I don't have Instagram, so I guess I don't get it- is it supposed to be so incredibly mundance, or does Josh just have an incredibly boring life? If it is supposed to be mundane, I can totally join in by posting repeatedly about boring things that I did today. First picture: out of my windshield at a stoplight on the way to school. Caption "Traffic on Broadway! Liberal city planners?" Second picture: The attendence sheet for my class in my bag. Caption: "Haha Prada bag #Mitt Romney, forgot to pass around attendence sheet #Barack Obama."

I'd really like to know why Josh wasn't with the rest of the family in Grand Rapids. Did Jim Bob decree that he has to appear to be actually working? Did Santorum's people decide that his tweets were becoming a liability? Inquiring minds want to know!

I don't have Instagram, so I guess I don't get it- is it supposed to be so incredibly mundance, or does Josh just have an incredibly boring life? If it is supposed to be mundane, I can totally join in by posting repeatedly about boring things that I did today. First picture: out of my windshield at a stoplight on the way to school. Caption "Traffic on Broadway! Liberal city planners?" Second picture: The attendence sheet for my class in my bag. Caption: "Haha Prada bag #Mitt Romney, forgot to pass around attendence sheet #Barack Obama."

I don't understand it either. Then again, sometimes I feel as though technology has passed me by.

Rag on a stick was from "King Size Homer", which happen to be two of my most favorite episodes EVAR. I can almost quote them both word for word due to the DVDs. :oops:

ETA: I was just thinking about "King Size Homer" and I found myself wondering if Josh is on Dr. Nick's weight gain diet. To tell if the food you're about to eat is Dr. Nick approved, you rub it against a piece of paper. "If the paper turns clear, it's your window to weight gain." :lol:

"King Size Homer" = best. episode. ever.

Joshie is well on his way to becoming a Homer.

I can't imagine WW thinks refried beans at a Mexican restaurant are free to eat in any quantity? They are full of LARD.

eta: I stand corrected. He was Abuelo's, which is a nice Mexican place, so I was thinking frijoles.

Those refried beans that Smuggar had the other day looked like something my cat had barfed up.

"King Size Homer" = best. episode. ever.

Joshie is well on his way to becoming a Homer.

Sorry no, "Lisa the Vegetarian" is the best episode ever :)

On topic, Josh is a tool :)

On topic, Joshs a tool :)

Tch, no way! I have the Simpsons avatar AND username, so I have the final say on the matter :hand:

(I'm kidding, I swear. I'm not -that- insane.)

On topic, Josh is a tool :)

I kinda agree. The "magical animal" is one of my favorite simpson lines.

And yes, Josh is a huge (and useless) tool.

Too bad Josh has probably never watched The Simpsons, otherwise he could do a quick rendition of "You don't win friends with salad" to justify his eating habits.

Too bad Josh has probably never watched The Simpsons, otherwise he could do a quick rendition of "You don't win friends with salad" to justify his eating habits.

That cracked me up!!

Can I add, I can picture him chasing the Pig too. I love the line "it's just a little airborne it's still good"

And "Jooooooossssshhhhh don't eat me!" could be worked into a Pavlov style diet for Joshie.

And to further my point Abu singing "I'm Sgt Pepper's lonely hearts club band" and "When I grow up I want to graduate from Bovine University", makes this the best episode ;)

Oh Josh, if you haven't seen it yet, there's this show on Fox (that might make it feel safer for you) called The Simpson's, it's hiliarious! You should watch it, any jokes you don't get just come ask, I know you have no idea about pop culture but we can help. Maybe you could find a way out into normal society with help from Homer, or maybe a wake up call dietarily from Homer. Either way I think long term The Simpson's could change your life :)

potd-homercake2.jpg

Epic!

I have a Simpsons flashlight that a friend gave me for my birthday yeeeears ago (I wanna say I was in middle school) that is Homer with a beer in one hand and a remote control in the other, lounging atop the iconic pink doughnut; the light turns on (or it used to) when you take the doughnut off of a flat surface. My fiance has been begging me to make it into a cake for him--and now I'm inspired to attempt it for a surprise groom's cake. >:D

Looks like his followers are having a little fun with him.

Check out the comments:

joshduggar Whole place to ourselves! #latedinner 16h

coreyuber Do you ever eat at home? 16h

kayleekardashian Love that place! Enjoy! 15h

sinnersavedbygrace @coreyuber I was wondering the same thing! @mackynziesmom must be grateful for not having to cook as often though! Wish I knew the secret to eating out & not being overweight! :) 12h

kathobi @mackynziesmom you could always do what Oprah used to do and only sniff the food! lol. But where's the fun in that? If you find the solution to not gaining weight, please let me know! lol 3h

potd-homercake2.jpg

Screw eating healthy I want pink Homer doughnut cake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But should it taste like cake or doughnut? Damn I want a doughnut, but I would have to fly to far to get one. All to say

DRRRRoooollllll, Doooooooouuugghnut! ala Homer!

Eta only Homer Doughnut cake actually deserves unsarcastic multi exclaimation points in my world, oh and good wine :)

Epic!I have a Simpsons flashlight that a friend gave me for my birthday yeeeears ago (I wanna say I was in middle school) that is Homer with a beer in one hand and a remote control in the other, lounging atop the iconic pink doughnut; the light turns on (or it used to) when you take the doughnut off of a flat surface. My fiance has been begging me to make it into a cake for him--and now I'm inspired to attempt it for a surprise groom's cake. >:D

I am a member of the silent Simpson army. All my pw's are recorded on a Homer Duff beer post card, Apu, Marge and the whole family live in my godbox, there are yards of Simpson wrapping paper available for any and all occasions. My coffee table is littered with Simpson windup crap toys from fast food joints. There was a huge controversy in my home when my DDs father said it was ok for her to watch the Simpsons at age 6. I argued against it, and was 'forced' to watch four hours...I think thats when they implanted the chip.

edited to add: 2 years later my DD and I are walking on a beach in OR and a nice younger gentleman passes us with a smile and 'good morning'. My DD grabs my arm, and says 'Thats Matt Groening'. She proceeds to run after the stranger stops him and asks him if he is Matt. The gentleman picks up a stick and quickly outlines a profile of Homer in the wet sand, complete with the MG ear. He smiles and walks away.

I am a member of the silent Simpson army. All my pw's are recorded on a Homer Duff beer post card, Apu, Marge and the whole family live in my godbox, there are yards of Simpson wrapping paper available for any and all occasions. My coffee table is littered with Simpson windup crap toys from fast food joints. There was a huge controversy in my home when my DDs father said it was ok for her to watch the Simpsons at age 6. I argued against it, and was 'forced' to watch four hours...I think thats when they implanted the chip.

edited to add: 2 years later my DD and I are walking on a beach in OR and a nice younger gentleman passes us with a smile and 'good morning'. My DD grabs my arm, and says 'Thats Matt Groening'. She proceeds to run after the stranger stops him and asks him if he is Matt. The gentleman picks up a stick and quickly outlines a profile of Homer in the wet sand, complete with the MG ear. He smiles and walks away.

That edit is epic!

Also, I'm actually wearing a pair of my Simpsons pajama pants; they're black and covered with Homers going "D'oh!". The other pair are covered in the townsfolk, but some of them are the wrong color (despite being licensed merchandise) so they bug me and I don't wear them. :lol: They're actually some of the only pants I'll wear (am skirts-only, usually, for personal reasons). I have a whole dresser drawer full of my Simpsons season DVD box sets, plus the various random collections (The Simpsons Gone Wild and the like)--and Comic Book Guy watches over the TV from the bookshelf (he's one of the 3D DVD box fronts). I'm a bitch and usually don't let my fiance (or myself!) keep toys out and about, so the fact that the Homer flashlight is on display is A Very Big Deal. I got my fiance a Smithers bobblehead for his desk at work, so whenever he wants a yes man he can ask Smithers what he thinks!. :D

Your house sounds way more decked out in Simpson stuff than mine. I'm jealous! I'm so mean, I never let me have any fun! *sulks*

ETA: I just found this on Amazon. I want it. NOW. Even if the only review is horrible. http://www.amazon.com/CraZArt-Simpsons- ... 54&sr=8-51

My sister many, many years ago met Matt and his dad when she worked at Dairy Queen. Since this was back in the mid 80's he wasn't well known but the check they used to pay gave it away. ;)

Looks like his followers are having a little fun with him.

Check out the comments:

I dunno 3 is enough, I think sinnersavedbygrace is being sincere. I hope I'm wrong, but she might actually think Josh is not overweight.

Archived