IGNORED

Josh's Instagram

chiccy

I can't help but think that saying:

"getting take-out for lunch... and a good ole sweet tea!"

is a FU, Internet! post, maybe aimed at us?

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This has got to be THE UGLIEST "cake" I have ever seen. If you look at the other pics, it's positioned in between the 2 & the 4, and the front is lower than the back - it looks like a gravestone. Is that what it's supposed to be? If so, that's HILARIOUS! Foreshadowing, perhaps? Next year they'll have a similar gravestone reading RIP Josh - He would have been 25 today!

I got an 'aluminum foil smeared with poo' vibe from that cake.

Hell, they're showing shit taped 6 months ago as it is now, I guess TLC thinks they can keep this under wraps until she spits out another baby over the crapper.

They have to kick it up a notch to keep the ratings up. Maybe she can give birth in an outhouse? Skydiving? Camera up the birth canal? In front of a display of processed food at Aldis (free groceries for life!)? Simultaneously with Michelle?

I got an 'aluminum foil smeared with poo' vibe from that cake.

They have to kick it up a notch to keep the ratings up. Maybe she can give birth in an outhouse? Skydiving? Camera up the birth canal? In front of a display of processed food at Aldis (free groceries for life!)? Simultaneously with Michelle?

They're always eating out somewhere. My money's on Chick-fil-A, them being all Christian and all. Let's just hope she doesn't go into labor on a Sunday when they're closed. Sean better have a back-up plan. The conveyor belt at Aldi's checkout line isn't a a bad idea, come to think of it. :mrgreen:

Two new photos of interest on Josh's webstagram (I really need to figure out how to paste pics on this, maybe someone could pm me about it).

One was of the family (Mullet, Jim Boob, a couple of Josh's brothers, Josh the birthday boy, Anna, and Famy). I kept thinking that Anna sure looks fuller in the face than a couple months ago (preggers in my book), and the distance between Mullet and her was pretty big, basically the entire table's length. It seemed on purpose, because there wasn't a plate or chair between the two. I don't think there's a lot of love between the two of them.

Second was of the spaghetti and meatballs. Now, I love pasta and meatballs myself, but he should seriously consider taking home some leftovers. It might help him from having a food baby.

I saw his picture of the met the TLC stars of 19 kids at the Santorum rally in OK. I know TLC is not suppose to show the Duggars campainging because networks need to have equal time. Should the Santorum(or the Duggars) be using TLC's name in the ads? Maybe I'll drop TLC a note that I am unhappy with their name be associated with a candidate like Rick.

The Duggars will be in Tulsa tomorrow, do you think it will be pizza or Chickafil?

Chick-fil-a is closed on sunday!

[sarcasm] Oh yummy! Josh is having Eyetalian with his mommy and daddy. What a yummy dinner1[/sarcasm off]

One was of the family (Mullet, Jim Boob, a couple of Josh's brothers, Josh the birthday boy, Anna, and Famy). I kept thinking that Anna sure looks fuller in the face than a couple months ago (preggers in my book), and the distance between Mullet and her was pretty big, basically the entire table's length. It seemed on purpose, because there wasn't a plate or chair between the two. I don't think there's a lot of love between the two of them.

In that photo, Anna's arms look kind of big. Could be just a bad angle, but maybe she isn't pregnant, and all of the restaurant meals are adding up.

[sarcasm] Oh yummy! Josh is having Eyetalian with his mommy and daddy. What a yummy dinner1[/sarcasm off]

I still don't understand how they could possibly mispronounce Italian so egregiously. I mean, do they say Eyetaly? What fucking morons.

He went a little Bither over on twitter...

I noted that earlier. He's pretty much an extremist, and since he was never taught independent thought, I would think it was taught to him by his parents.

In that photo, Anna's arms look kind of big. Could be just a bad angle, but maybe she isn't pregnant, and all of the restaurant meals are adding up.

Her boobs look big too. Could be because of nursing, could be because of #3, or could be from keeping up with Josh's eating habits.

Could somebody please glitter bomb them while they are in Oklahoma? And if they are going to Oklahoma, and are going to get Hideaway Pizza (which is delicious) they shouldn't do it in Tulsa, they should go to Stillwater. But if I were them, I would got to Ted's for some Mexican.

Could somebody please glitter bomb them while they are in Oklahoma? And if they are going to Oklahoma, and are going to get Hideaway Pizza (which is delicious) they shouldn't do it in Tulsa, they should go to Stillwater. But if I were them, I would got to Ted's for some Mexican.

If this happens, Josh's secret reading of FJ is out. I wonder how much everyone here has defrauded him?

If this happens, Josh's secret reading of FJ is out. I wonder how much everyone here has defrauded him?

Marmalade did a good job when she posted the bacon bra.

Marmalade did a good job when she posted the bacon bra.

If loving bacon bra is wrong, I don't ever want to be right.

I guess Cousin Amy isn't too demanding when it comes to potential husbands:

2h Amy Duggar †@amyduggar Reply Retweet Favorite · Open

Happy 24!!! Birthday!!! Hope my husband someday treats me like a queen the way you treat Anna!! @joshduggar pic.twitter.com/c5YELLWJ

Here are some more defrauding things

diiwqx6ogU8

bacon-bikini.jpg

Anna needs to sit up straight, Josh needs to lose 40 lbs, that pasta looks overcooked, and I hate that none of the older girls are there because they are home taking care of the young kids while Smuggar eats yet another birthday dinner with his parents and their oldest sons (and Famy).

Dang, I'm tempted to switch teams for that bacon. :D

And Anna is SO hiding a pregnancy. Look at the placement of her arm.

Okay, so who's the guy next to Famy? Looks like another stray she picked up off the street; Anna's sister was dead on w/r/t her man-of-the-week and faux Christianity, although I said it plenty of times, here, TWOP and DWOP. And that looks like Smug's house, just using a table they probably keep in the garage for larger groups since that thing is too long to fit in the tiny space between their fridge and "hallway" to the bedrooms and bath.

That spaghetti/meatball mess looks like something my long haired cat throws up when she's shedding. Next time they go to NYC, I'd love to send Lidia Bastianach to their hotel and cook them a REAL Italian meal, lightly sauced, as real Italian food should be. Chef Boyardee is probably better than that crap. If I make a pot of a ragu ahead to get us through a few days, I doubt I make that much for 6 meals. Nor do we eat a pound of pasta all at once. I just checked my "lower glycemic living" pasta and even that is 41g carbs/serving, but you're supposed to get ~6.5 servings/lb. So a whole box of "healthy" pasta is almost 280g carbs. I can't imagine how that translates to regular pasta and those serving sizes.

Do they still make that "Celebrity Fit Club" show? He's about the level of "star" they'd put on there. And young enough that he'd lose the weight rapidly on a proper diet/exercise plan. If not, he's going to have to get up to 400 to be considered for The Biggest Loser these days from what I've seen (which admittedly isn't much the last couple of years).

Archived