IGNORED

Josh's Instagram

chiccy

And that looks like Smug's house, just using a table they probably keep in the garage for larger groups since that thing is too long to fit in the tiny space between their fridge and "hallway" to the bedrooms and bath.

It's marked as being the "Venesian Inn" "A touch of Italy in the Ozarks." *gag* I guess that is a misspelling of "Venetian"? (The jokes write themselves.)

thevenesianinn.com/

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
<>

Look at that tumor biscuit(s).

All the crap he eats looks like its been scooped from a warming tray with some big lunch lady institutional spoon and just slapped on the plate.

Aw Muffybear, Famy doesn't count, as long as you can tweet to assnugget. How many have you taken for the team so far?? :lol:

Aw Muffybear, Famy doesn't count, as long as you can tweet to assnugget. How many have you taken for the team so far?? :lol:

Smuggar blocked me when I started tweeting the words "Gothard", "ATI" and "Quiverfull". I guess Smuggar doesn't want people to mention that. Amy blocked me when I started making disparaging comments about Smuggar's gas guzzlin' douchmobile, the HUMMER. Oh well, I'll just start another Twitter account. :mrgreen:

All the crap he eats looks like its been scooped from a warming tray with some big lunch lady institutional spoon and just slapped on the plate.

Those look like they are made from the frozen bread dough (Rhodes?). My daughter loves them, but I would never claim they were restaurant-worthy, or in the least bit Italian. That menu is bizarre. "3 pieces of friend chicken with a side of spaghetti with homemade meatsauce (all one word)." I don't even see any red sauce offered except the "meatsauce".

<>

Look at that tumor biscuit(s).

That is a popover! I actually made some for dinner but I just ate a popover and fruit. All a popover is made of is an egg, 1% milk and flour.

I'm sure Josh had that popover covered in butter while eating it.

<>

I really think Smuggar is using food as an outlet for all his boredom. It's become an unhealthy addiction. Yes, I said addiction. He needs a hobby and by hobby, I don't mean impregnating his wife.

Maybe if he practiced some "personal fellowship" he wouldn't feel the need to eat so much. Ahh, insomnia!

I think they only look like popovers. They're probably some crappy food service bread dough baked in muffin tins.

Is a popover the same as a cloverleaf roll? That's what it looks like to me. When I make them with the frozen dough it just involves taking the regular dough and forming it into three balls, then letting them rise in a muffin cup. Their website claims their rolls are handmade. Regardless, it seems like a weird thing to serve at an Italian restaurant. It must be a delicacy in "Venise."

Still don't think she's pregnant. She's just gained weight, like Smuggar has only not quite as much, plus still has the mum tum. I do predict that she will be announcing a pregnancy roughly two months from now though, to go into labour around 9 months and 1 week after Smuggars birthday.

I just googled Josh Duggar Instagram and web.stagram.com/p/156695932_5173671 was the first result. Awesome!

This makes me wonder 2 things:

1- how the hell can they offered eating out so often when business is slow? And where did the buy used and save the difference?

2- Can someone buy them some photography classes? They just make the most unflattering pictures ever.

I'm late to the party, but here's a pic of typical FJ posters, to defraud Josh:

bacon-bikini-contest.jpg

One of the the very first things my husband, who was born in Italy, told me about authentic Italian cuisine was that you never serve bread with pasta. Sure, go into an Italian restaurant and there will be a basket of bread with some olive oil for dipping, but that's just to tide you over while you wait for your meal.

And truly, I cannot remember ever being served bread with the pasta. Of course, we go to "Italian" restaurants. I guess they do things a little differently at "Eye-talian" restaurants.

bacon-bikini-contest.jpg

NIKE!!!! but GREAT :D :D

That's me in the middle. Always blonde, tacky and of course with the biggest fake boobs. :D

Oh, check out Amy's instagram. My hunch about that "cake" being a license plate was dead on (he's holding it). Why Anna needed help doing this is beyond me. If she can't even craft THAT, her kids are going to have absolutely ZERO creativity unless they rebel and find it elsewhere. Other than music, which I begged for when I was in around the second grade...not pushed on me...my parents were Boob and Mullet tone deaf...I had to write my ass off on my own, alone, or find other outlets outside the home. Usually the foundation was....EBIL PUBIC [yes, on purpose, ZZ] SKOOOOLZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

eta: hensondunk.jpg

The guy on the top is FJ. The guy in white, being totally posterized would be you. On Senior Night. Or in language he can understand: this would have been JD> you if he had REALLY forgotten the wedding ring.

Who new so many women wear bacon? I'm learning so much from FJ...

Bacon bras, cakes and martinis. Pretty much my life in retirement :lol:

I forgot to get Josh a real cake he'd enjoy

meatcake01.jpg

It's a cake.....OR IS IT?

blackwidowbakery.com/demo/meatcake/

The kind of cake Anna'd make for someone she wouldn't want to live another year.

I forgot to get Josh a real cake he'd enjoy

meatcake01.jpg

It's a cake.....OR IS IT?

blackwidowbakery.com/demo/meatcake/

The kind of cake Anna'd make for someone she wouldn't want to live another year.

That is just like the cake I made for my family last April first. We had the cake after a yummy dinner of candy meatloaf, ice cream mashed tators and jelly bean peas. I made a 2 layer meat loaf cake and the kids loved it so much that they keep asking for it.

bacon-bikini-contest.jpg

I had no idea that being defrauded felt so good.

Archived