IGNORED

Josh's Instagram

chiccy

If he wants a steak, fine, but at least get a healthier side option. That baked potato looks disgusting with all that butter dripping down it. Smuggar would probably eat fried butter on a stick if he had the opportunity.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At least the M'kids are taking after Anna in the looks department. It's better than having that 'deer caught in headlights' Duggar look.

As for the food, a steak and loaded potato is fine as a treat. But he eats like this so often, I'm surprised nobody close to him as come up to him and said something about his poor eating habits. I doubt he eats only half his meal and then bags the rest. It looks like he eats out with his friends (Jim Boob approved-I doubt it) and co-workers all the time. No Anna in sight. I seriously doubt he brings anything home for her.

If he wants a steak, fine, but at least get a healthier side option. That baked potato looks disgusting with all that butter dripping down it. Smuggar would probably eat fried butter on a stick if he had the opportunity.

Who wouldn't? Lol, fried cheesecake is the best thing I have ever eaten in my life, I am sure fried butter would be delicious! Anyway, I was reading an article a while back about eating out. It said that, generally, in North America people act like going out to eat is a real treat so when they do they splurge a little and have some not so healthy food. The problem is that this attitude originated when going out to eat was a real treat and only happened once in a while. When people carry this attitude over into eating out multiple times a day or a week it gets really unhealthy. Josh should read that article too.

The problem is that this attitude originated when going out to eat was a real treat and only happened once in a while. When people carry this attitude over into eating out multiple times a day or a week it gets really unhealthy. Josh should read that article too.

Yea this is a guy who starts his day with poptarts and moves on to 140mg of cholesterol a meal for 3 more feedings daily.

I don't think they even washed the strawberries before dipping them in chocolate - On Anna's instagram it shows them taking them straight out of the carton and dipping. Ick.

I don't think they even washed the strawberries before dipping them in chocolate - On Anna's instagram it shows them taking them straight out of the carton and dipping. Ick.

OH YUCK! Don't they know strawberries are grown in POO? I always soak strawberries just to be on the safe side.

This has got to be THE UGLIEST "cake" I have ever seen. If you look at the other pics, it's positioned in between the 2 & the 4, and the front is lower than the back - it looks like a gravestone. Is that what it's supposed to be? If so, that's HILARIOUS! Foreshadowing, perhaps? Next year they'll have a similar gravestone reading RIP Josh - He would have been 25 today!

ea7c4c7264fb11e1abb01231381b65e3_6.jpg

Is that supposed to be a cake? It looks like a pan of rice krispie treats with some pearlescent fondant barely rolled out on top... I love just about every cake I've ever come in contact with, and even I would hesitate at that cake!

The Victoria Fillet at Outback can be one of their healthiest options--if you get the smaller steak and ask them to cook it without seasoning and butter. Somehow, I don't think that's how Josh ordered...

Oh dear, I think some Duggars have been watching some cake decorating shows and trying to achieve WAAAAYYYy beyond their skill level...

There is no pride in using plumbing pipes for the structure of a cake with rice krispy squares if you don't need it. Might be the saddest cake I have ever seen. Blech.

Yep, they do this on Cake Boss all the time.

Edited because I saw the "before" photo of the cake. Yeah, they're trying too hard.

This has got to be THE UGLIEST "cake" I have ever seen. If you look at the other pics, it's positioned in between the 2 & the 4, and the front is lower than the back - it looks like a gravestone. Is that what it's supposed to be? If so, that's HILARIOUS! Foreshadowing, perhaps? Next year they'll have a similar gravestone reading RIP Josh - He would have been 25 today!

I looked at it and still can't figure out what the hell it's supposed to represent. A license plate is the only thing I can come up with.

Sad thing is, Anna has a pic on her instagram that looks to be at a bakery, thanking some gal for her help. I guess that's who made that "cake" and inspired, if did not actually make Smug's "24" pipedream. Does he know that's the NASCAR of Jeff Gordon, who people like him like to slam as *insert homosexual slur here*.

No way the Outback meal was 1000 calories. They're known for being one of the most UNHEALTHY chains out there. That's probably without salad dressing or potato toppings, which we all know he piled on as if he wasn't going to have a "surprise" party food coma party today. Also sad that he was there with a guy on instagram and JD, who apparently can't have one (see Jinger/Jessa).

I love baked potatoes dripping in butter! Only I have them with a salad and not a steak. From the nutritional information on the website, they fry the steaks in butter too. Heart attack on a plate!

It looks like it says Happy Birthoay Gash.

Does 'Gash' mean in the US what it means in Northern UK?

When is his actual birthday? Today's my sons I thought Josh's was later in the month. I was thinking that cake in the middle looked like a tomb stone too! It might of been a ok cake for a over the hill 50 party or such. I thought the pipes were for decoration only and maybe the "cake balls" were to eat. Looking at Anna's pics though I think she said they ate the pipe cake to the outside that is. I'm still not seeing a close up shot of Anna or one of her in a tight fitting shirt....I'm still betting shes pg.

"Gash" isn't commonly used as slang in Murrika, but I don't have to go to the urban dictionary to figure out what it means; pretty obvious. :lol:

Forgot to add on my prior post, check out Anna's instagram pic. She's holding Mack, but her face is definitely fuller than it was even a couple of months ago as they ate themselves across America and she's wearing multiple shirts despite the fact it was in the 70's yesterday in their neck of the woods.

Maybe she IS keeping up with Smugs in the dietary department and paying for it even more than he, since she's small, but my money is on "knocked up" and hiding it to plot for "next season." Hell, they're showing shit taped 6 months ago as it is now, I guess TLC thinks they can keep this under wraps until she spits out another baby over the crapper.

In my lexicon it does :lol:

I looked that up in the urban dictionary and now I'm disturbed. like Really???

I looked that up in the urban dictionary and now I'm disturbed. like Really???

Yup thats a word they used in NJ when I was growing up.

Archived