IGNORED

Josh's Instagram

chiccy

MMMM. They taste like equality!

2497525119_fb302fc71c.jpg

Seriously, why can't SOMEONE nail his stupid, lying, hypocritical ass to the easily-financed wall over this?

Mmmm cupcakes

d111892f_t_drooling_homer_2141.gif

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man, all of these pictures of sweets are giving me insane cravings since I've cut out refined foods. But I, unlike Josh, want to be healthy, fit and ALIVE for my family for as long as possible. It's sad that his love of grease is stronger than his love for his beautiful children.

The phrase "Josh and Anna Duggar Family" just reads so awkwardly. Is that a new way of speaking? Then again, these people use the word "fellowship" as a verb.

And still only open from 10-6, and Saturdays from 12-?. Not very conducive to selling cars- most people are at work when he's open.

ETA: I'm sure the picture is an "as seen on tv" marketing ploy, but maybe there's a dash of "I have a family to support, please buy a car from me" thrown in.

Is that a real sign or one of those banners you get printed out at a kinko's type place? At least he could have placed it over the old faded "american automotive" signage.

It seems like alot of dentists where I live at least do the family pictures in their ads. It is one thing if you are done having kids and that is the way you want to advertise. We all know they are not done. It is such a watse of money. The dentist my kids went to, had a nice family picture with 2 kids in it and people comment how cute his family is. His wife is pregnant with #5 and they haven't gotten around to updating the photo. I'm sure just like Josh's family website, this sign will still be up (unless the wind takes it down) when Anna is on blessing #6.

I guess I was wrong I thought when they renamed it Duggar automotive it was because some of the younger boys would be joining in the family business.

I thought business was slow (according to Josh on the show, right?), so where does he get the money to put up a sign like that?

The stupid...it hurts.

I also wanted to write that the sign wouldn't be so bad if Josh had put something like "Duggar FAMILY Automotive" on the sign. I've never seen a car dealer put a pic of his family on a sign like that. Just tacky.

The sign is in bad taste period.

Financing also roves JD is a part-time repo man.

Exactly! I cant wait for the "I got repo'd by the duggar" sites to start popping up!

Mi Casa es su casa as Ronnie Raygun used to say :lol: I'm planning a train trip to visit Angri-La as soon as I get my first divorce hearing out of the way. And I will be visiting with FJers in the Garden State when I go east to see family. Which reminds me I need to order an FJ sweatshirt. I plan on wearing it for my meet ups and having participants sign it :D

There's gonna be a FJ meetup in Jersey? When? Where?

wow really? I've never seen such a bad family photo first thing I thought was the sun.. they are squinting which looks bad. But I've never seen a family pic for a auto sales. If it was a pic of 2 Duggar brothers dressed nicely of course maybe I'd be ok with it. But the family pic...odd are the tots going to come out and sale cars to?

There's gonna be a FJ meetup in Jersey? When? Where?

I could get there too! I have family in Summit.

I could get there too! I have family in Summit.

It's gonna be in Rahway, cos then it's super-convenient for me. :whistle: We have... a train station! And a Target! Oh, oh and a prison! I know you're just dyyyyying to see it. :lol:

DD, I might have some free time this summer and I've never been in Oregon north of Crater Lake (but have relatives in WA, so northern OR is pretty much fly-over for me). I want to remedy this because I know I'd fucking love Portland. Throw in beer, donuts and a FJ reunion and I would have no excuse NOT to spend a few days up there. :mrgreen:

Dont forget powells city of books. Their downtown store takes up an entire city block and is several stories tall! It also has the worlds smallest park and a great saturday market. Please put me on the list of fj reunion. I can come up with all sorts of strange things for us to do. We could even go to the church of elvis.

It's gonna be in Rahway, cos then it's super-convenient for me. :whistle: We have... a train station! And a Target! Oh, oh and a prison! I know you're just dyyyyying to see it. :lol:

:lol: I've been inside the bighouse at Rahway, and Trenton for that matter, and the Big Q here on the left coast. High friends in low places :naughty:

:lol: I've been inside the bighouse at Rahway, and Trenton for that matter, and the Big Q here on the left coast. High friends in low places :naughty:

As an undergrad, I took a criminology glass about life in prison, taught by a former warden of Rahway. It was very interesting!

As an undergrad, I took a criminology glass about life in prison, taught by a former warden of Rahway. It was very interesting!

Years ago a pot bust of a couple of joints landed a college pal in Rahway. Fuck me, that place was harsh.

Years ago a pot bust of a couple of joints landed a college pal in Rahway. Fuck me, that place was harsh.

Boy, are things ever different up north in Canada. I can't believe that finding a few joints would get somebody sent off to prison. It's just not that big a deal here. In fact, once our Liberals get re-elected, they're looking at legalizing the stuff. Not just decriminalizing, but actually making it legal to buy and grow.

But sorry, back on topic: Josh decided to eat healthy again tonight. He had a whopping Caesar salad drowning in dressing, plus a baked potato and a steak the size of my head for supper, curtesy of the Outback Steakhouse. Healthy, right? But, but, he had a salad! SALAD!!

Edited because I went way off topic.

I wish I could send him that clip of the honeymoon episode where he tells Anna, that the steakhouse they ate at was a once in a lifetime event and not to get use to eating that way. I'm a spreadsheet nerd, I thinkI'm going to keep track of his food budget.

Archived