IGNORED

LawTiff 9: Godfoodhouseshoppingminiature golf…repeat

nelliebelle1197

56 minutes ago, postscript said:

I forgot about him being lifted by the crane. That’s the kind of daredevil stunt high school or college kids do. Lawson is what, about 30? And he’s married and at least considering having kids of his own? The maturity level really seems lacking. And yeah, after sustaining a potentially serious injury the day before, why was he slinging the kids around and riding the crane? Why wasn’t he at least commenting about whether he was still hurting? He had no problem whining about his “career.” 

Why none of them thought to call 911, especially after he was lying down and they were attempting to stabilize his neck, is a mystery. This seemed like a situation for paramedics, not self-trained medical rescue personnel. He’s lucky he got off as lightly as he did. 

I thought the other woman in that part of the video was the nurse from MEDICcorp, not Esther. Does anyone else know?

I wonder if their "health insurance" (Samaritan) covers ambulance transport.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, HereticHick said:

I wonder if their "health insurance" (Samaritan) covers ambulance transport.

I didn't watch the video and have no idea their location, but in many rural communities in the US I would not call an ambulance unless there was a serious reason not to move the person. Reason being, the time it takes to get the ambulance from town to the rural area and then to the hospital...is a lot. Much better to put the person in the car/truck and just go. 

I have family members who did not get an address suitable for 911 until the late '90s. (Yes, they had to change their address.)

I am guessing Samaritan has a hefty co-pay and/or deductible in addition to questionable ambulance benefits.

• Upvote 5

33 minutes ago, gobucks said:

Nashville is a massive city. They should be within 30 minutes of a hospital. 

Aren't they in the burbs? 

• Upvote 3

Yeah but even the suburbs are within 30 minutes of a hospital. 

I live in a suburb 5 minutes from multiple hospitals. 

Edited by gobucks
ETa
  • Upvote 2

And Lawson and Tiff are traveling again! This is Lawson’s birthday trip. We are supposed to be guessing their destination.

• Upvote 2
  • Eyeroll 7

9 hours ago, JDuggs said:

And Lawson and Tiff are traveling again! This is Lawson’s birthday trip. We are supposed to be guessing their destination.

TIffany is never going to put down roots in Nashville if they are never there It's a vicious cycle of unhappiness.

• Upvote 8

12 hours ago, JDuggs said:

Yawn. Does Warden just move into their house when they are gone & take care of the dog? He's having to do all the renovations there anyway. Although I guess not this time since they flew out of Knoxville, which doesn't make sense since I assume its a smaller airport than Nashville with fewer connecting flights.  I predict that Lawson will do multiple mayboy things on this trip (golfing, skydiving, etc) while Tiffany just films it adoringly.  F**K that Tiffany. If you don't want to participate in his activity, don't do it. Go read a book by the pool. Take a nap. Get a massage. Visit a museum .

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 3

2 hours ago, HereticHick said:

I predict that Lawson will do multiple mayboy things on this trip (golfing, skydiving, etc) while Tiffany just films it adoringly.  F**K that Tiffany. If you don't want to participate in his activity, don't do it. Go read a book by the pool. Take a nap. Get a massage. Visit a museum .

Tiffany, many years ago when I was in college, before you were born, I wasted far too much time watching boyfriends play video games and do other manly man things. The guys (not just the boyfriends, but male friends in general) expected it, and were less than cooperative when their girlfriends/female friends wanted to choose the activity. Life is too short to put aside your own interests. You’re allowed to have fun on your own. 

Another trip. Yawn. Do any of their followers actually care where they’re going? 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

Before our baby, I used to enjoy watching my husband play RPGs while I scrolled social media or read.  He was very good about only playing games I enjoyed watching for that reason and I would tune out during general game play and tune back in for story progression stuff.  I really loved The Witcher: Wild Hunt, Dragon Age: Inquisition, and a few Assassin's Creed games.  But if I didn't like a game he would save it for when I wasn't home or was otherwise engaged, as the good lord intended.

• Upvote 5

3 hours ago, GuineaPigCourtship said:

I really loved The Witcher: Wild Hunt, Dragon Age: Inquisition, and a few Assassin's Creed games. 

Good choices! My husband and I played all of those together (plus I have a couple of solo Inquisition playthroughs under my belt). It actually works quite well with one of us handling the mouse and the other one the keyboard. Or just taking turns and enjoying the story together.

But then I‘ve always been into adventure games and RPGs, and we’ve been playing together for the past thirty-four years. Couples that play together stay together. And I enjoy reading and writing fanfic afterwards ☺️.

So, in our case, it’s very much a shared hobby. He has other hobbies I’m not interested in, so I don’t join in (and vice versa). But having less gendered interests definitely helps! 

Edited by Nothing if not critical
  • Upvote 3

From Tiffany's Insta story. Isn't this the Mayflower II, in Plymouth, Mass?  Help me out Yankee folks!

[if so, I am pleasantly surprised that Lawson picked a historical place for for his birthday. But I'm sure he can still find 50 ways to be asinine in the Boston area]

image.png.d8839c747580db8d77182a5895b1092b.png

• Upvote 4

7 hours ago, HereticHick said:

From Tiffany's Insta story. Isn't this the Mayflower II, in Plymouth, Mass?  Help me out Yankee folks!

[if so, I am pleasantly surprised that Lawson picked a historical place for for his birthday. But I'm sure he can still find 50 ways to be asinine in the Boston area]

image.png.d8839c747580db8d77182a5895b1092b.png

It sure looks like it!  So they are in liberal MA on vacation.  Interesting.    

Wonder if they will take a side trip and take the Plymouth ferry over to Provincetown?  https://www.captjohn.com/fast-ferry-ptown/

Edited by HeartsAFundie
  • Haha 3

This seems to be the trip to New England that they canceled awhile ago because of Lawson’s asthma. I believe they claimed they were both history buffs. At this point, where haven’t they been?

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, JDuggs said:

This seems to be the trip to New England that they canceled awhile ago because of Lawson’s asthma. I believe they claimed they were both history buffs. At this point, where haven’t they been?

Aside from home? 😉

• Haha 18

15 hours ago, Mrs Ms said:

Aside from home? 😉

Vegas. I can see Lawson being supremely obnoxious there

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 2

11 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

Vegas. I can see Lawson being supremely obnoxious there

I would pay money to see Lawson wandering around Vegas, making an ass of himself while secretly longing to gamble and watch shows full of semi-clad performers. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 3

Actually surprised that they went to the JFK Library. They know he was a Democrat, right? And a Catholic?

image.png.8aed359f81a160c08ddfcbaf619aadef.png

• Upvote 5

5 hours ago, HereticHick said:

Actually surprised that they went to the JFK Library. They know he was a Democrat, right? And a Catholic?

image.png.8aed359f81a160c08ddfcbaf619aadef.png

I think there is a good chance these guys just drove to the JFK library & posed for pics outside. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1

They went to the Creation Museum, the Ark Encounter and the Ararat Zoo. I’ll admit I skipped much of this video because I couldn’t handle them. Tiffany is more talkative and comes off as every bit as vapid as Lawson. I hope they have more chemistry in person than they do on video. 

A few lowlights:

Lawson spends several minutes shilling a dietary supplement. I skip.

They want to go to Australia. I cut off when Tiffany starts talking about the wonders of the Australia Zoo. 

I didn’t make it to the part where they celebrated the dog’s birthday. They want to get another dog. They’re debating between “some form of doodle” (Tiffany’s choice), corgi and miniature German shepherd. They seem to be choosing based entirely on the dog’s looks - what a surprise. They ask their followers to comment their preference. The consensus in the comments is that Tiffany should be allowed to pick since Lawson chose their current dog. Given how much they travel, this couple should not be getting another dog. 

About all they can say about the Creation Museum and that Ark Encounter is that they’re “amazing.” Tiffany says she enjoys this kind of thing. 

Tiffany’s parents and grandparents are with them. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 5

Tiff and Lawson are taking care of Kenna while Esther and Nathan are in the Philippines. It surprises me that T/L are willing to make that commitment and that E/N trust them to do it. I wonder how long they’ll be gone.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.c586f9e050168d6c1c04540b2558d7ae.png

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, JDuggs said:

Tiff and Lawson are taking care of Kenna while Esther and Nathan are in the Philippines. It surprises me that T/L are willing to make that commitment and that E/N trust them to do it. I wonder how long they’ll be gone.

Wow, there’s no way I’d let these two take care of my baby.

It’s pretty amazing how they shame women for going to work and leaving their toddler in daycare for even a few hours Monday to Friday, while at the same time jetting off completely unnecessarily for weeks (?) at a time and leaving their baby behind. The cognitive dissonance is going strong there…

• Upvote 13

14 minutes ago, GreenBeans said:

It’s pretty amazing how they shame women for going to work and leaving their toddler in daycare for even a few hours Monday to Friday, while at the same time jetting off completely unnecessarily for weeks (?) at a time and leaving their baby behind. The cognitive dissonance is going strong there…

Umm, right?! How old is Kenna now? 8 months? 9 months? My babe was still waking up throughout the night at that age. Needed mom and boobs etc. I had anxiety leaving her with my own parents for a wedding when she was 12 months. Let alone going across the world and leaving a young babe with super inexperienced in-laws? I know everyone is different, she must not be breastfeeding, and I’m not trying to shame whatsoever. Just, this is so hypocritical. And maybe I’m butt hurt because I’m the exact person they’d shame for being a working professional and a mom. But for reals. You’d think they’d at least leave her with more experienced/closer family? 

• Upvote 8

7 hours ago, GreenBeans said:

Exactly. As far as I know Esther has zero skills appropriate for MedicCorps cosplaying. Does she even have first aid training?

• I Agree 2

• Coconut Flan locked this topic