IGNORED

LawTiff 9: Godfoodhouseshoppingminiature golf…repeat

nelliebelle1197

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Part of me thinks these trips are to distract them from not getting pregnant yet.

When they first got married, I thought they would hold off on kids to establish some sort of couple brand, but that definitely didn't happen. Now I think they would like to be pregnant, basically for content, but it’s not happening naturally so far. I think they’ll continue to travel a lot even after one or two kids, and keep their family size very small.

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Part of me thinks these trips are to distract them from not getting pregnant yet.

I can actually understand this. When trying to conceive it can feel like your life is on hold and you are constantly waiting for next month. When you have trips to look forward to this waiting time is not as linear and you are definitely not 'on hold'.

So since they have the money and the time, I completely understand it.

• Upvote 1
  • Love 6

10 hours ago, Tdoc72 said:

Wonder where their dog is going for a month?

The big house like usual 

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 1

Can't be filming a movie, she's probably a SAG-AFTRA member and they're on strike. Doubt she'd be interested in doing commercials (those are not struck productions.)

Maybe she's going to join a picket line?  (Doubt it, but wierder things have happened...)

• Upvote 6

I bet they're going to the Philippines to work on Medicorps' hospital project. Which I can't believe is an actual thing and am convinced that they're over-exaggerating their involvement with it.

Edited by indianabones
  • Upvote 6

I know a lot of people find Lawson physically attractive but he just sort of looks like he's made out of Legos to me. All jaw and angles. Yes, this is shallow and I have no point.

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 11
  • I Agree 2

15 minutes ago, Kiki03910 said:

I know a lot of people find Lawson physically attractive but he just sort of looks like he's made out of Legos to me. All jaw and angles. Yes, this is shallow and I have no point.

Lol he sort of does look plastic at times. So I get what you mean. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

54 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Lol he sort of does look plastic at times. So I get what you mean. 

And then Bobby and John are both Frankensteinish. Anything is better than Gil and JB though.

• Upvote 2

20 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I just realized Lawson looks like a brown haired Ken 😂 

Ideally with the same anatomy.

Watching Lawson tour that stupid fucking Noah's Ark ridiculousness and raving about how much research went into it is *chef's kiss*.

Edited by Kiki03910
  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 3

I would love to see Noah's Ark just because I think it would be absolutely absurd, but I both can't give them money and know it would be SO rude to laugh at something everyone else was there to take seriously.  Le sigh.

• I Agree 2

@GuineaPigCourtship I feel the same way. Not that I am likely to be in the general area of the „Ark“ any time soon, so it’s kind of a moot point. But, if I were nearby, I think I would absolutely have to go. Probably on my own, I do not think my partner would have the slightest interest, which would at least mean I could restrain myself until leaving. I really want to see the ridiculousness though, but I shall content myself with visiting the actually cool and good museums and places in the US first, before I make up a tour of things and places fundies like.

• Love 1

2 hours ago, Zebedee said:

@GuineaPigCourtship I feel the same way. Not that I am likely to be in the general area of the „Ark“ any time soon, so it’s kind of a moot point. But, if I were nearby, I think I would absolutely have to go. Probably on my own, I do not think my partner would have the slightest interest, which would at least mean I could restrain myself until leaving. I really want to see the ridiculousness though, but I shall content myself with visiting the actually cool and good museums and places in the US first, before I make up a tour of things and places fundies like.

I only live 1 state over and there is no way I would give a dime to that place, even to laugh at it. 

• I Agree 2

23 hours ago, GuineaPigCourtship said:

and know it would be SO rude to laugh at something everyone else was there to take seriously.

Well, fundies make it a point to proselytize and godbother people even in the most inappropriate places or situations (e.g. in front of planned parenthood), very aggressively too, with no empathy or respect. Giving them a speech about evolution right there at the Ark would certainly give them some of their own medicine…

• Upvote 4
  • Love 1

Maybe it is good that they are travelling so much. It might be preventing a pregnancy… I know travelling always screws up my cycle big time…. 

• Upvote 3

On 9/23/2023 at 7:15 PM, Hazelbunny said:

Maybe it is good that they are travelling so much. It might be preventing a pregnancy… I know travelling always screws up my cycle big time…. 

Yes, and you aren't getting it on when you are on the plane or going to/from the airport, either. And maybe less likely to have sexytime when staying in a guest room at the Bates house in Rocky Top or with Tiffany's parents in San Diego. If they truly want to get pregnant they should stay home more!

• Upvote 5

50 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

Yes, and you aren't getting it on when you are on the plane or going to/from the airport, either. And maybe less likely to have sexytime when staying in a guest room at the Bates house in Rocky Top or with Tiffany's parents in San Diego. If they truly want to get pregnant they should stay home more!

Oh, I don't know about that. There's a reason that people make jokes about "The Mile High Club." 

And I've known more than a few "Conservative Christians" who "try for baby" in the parking garage at my local airport. 

• WTF 2

I think my money would be on Lawson & Tiffany being too classy to hook up in a parking garage, but I'm not here to yuck anyone's yum I guess.

• Upvote 1

Nathan, Esther and Kenna seemed to have joined Tiff and Lawson out west. Lawson posted photos of him with Ryker so I think he returned back to TN briefly and then rejoined Tiff again. 

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.af0311573febfcd70ceac1e077a0f9f6.png

• Thank You 2

3 hours ago, HereticHick said:

They seem to be visiting a ghost town. Arizona, maybe? Or maybe just somewhere in California?

I think they are in Montana. She caught a fish a day or so ago and tagged it from MT. 

• Upvote 1

• Coconut Flan locked this topic