IGNORED

LawTiff 9: Godfoodhouseshoppingminiature golf…repeat

nelliebelle1197

Lawson will write a lullaby and croon it all the damn time. And Tiffany will lean into the "I'm just a helpless female who needs my wonderful husband to do everything for me" even more. We will constantly hear about her craving for this fast food or the other. And Addallee will be dispatched to keep house for months.

• Upvote 6
  • Sad 1

16 hours ago, HereticHick said:

Lawson will write a lullaby and croon it all the damn time. And Tiffany will lean into the "I'm just a helpless female who needs my wonderful husband to do everything for me" even more. We will constantly hear about her craving for this fast food or the other. And Addallee will be dispatched to keep house for months.

Ah fuck, did you just dictate my nightmare??!!! If I drift off to sleep to Lawson’s voice singing Rock a bye baby…. 

• Upvote 3

Tiffany posted a link to their Amazon baby registry that has >200 items, including many that are for much older children (trampoline, kids fishing rod, basketball hoop, etc). Grifting at its finest. I’ve never liked these two but this seems like a new low 🫠

Edited by Keys
  • Upvote 5
  • Disgust 1
  • Eyeroll 6
  • WTF 3
  • I Agree 2

9 minutes ago, Keys said:

Tiffany posted a link to their Amazon baby registry that has >200 items, including many that are for much older children (trampoline, kids fishing rod, basketball hoop, etc). Grifting at its finest. I’ve never liked these two but this seems like a new low 🫠

And where are they going to set those things up in the RV?

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 2

If that’s not the most Lawson + Tiffany baby registry item, I don’t know what is. It’s like they’re writing their own parody. 

EA630C14-F085-4CDE-ACD2-2A294717AFBC.jpeg

• Eyeroll 1
  • WTF 1
  • Haha 9

46 minutes ago, nolongerIFBx said:

And where are they going to set those things up in the RV?

They didn’t say they were getting rid of their house near Nashville.

• Upvote 2

Is the blue camera a hint they’re having a boy? Or is it just wishful thinking? 

As usual, mixed up priorities. If they want to ask their followers to gift them with big ticket items, go for stuff that’s going to be useful in the next year - car seat, stroller, high chair, etc. But kids’ cameras and fishing rods? Even if they get some of this stuff, it will probably never be used. By the time the kid is old enough to take his/her own selfies, a newer and shinier camera will have come on the market. 

It may come as a shock to Lawson that this baby won’t come out of the womb able to fish. It may come as an even greater shock when the kid decides s/he doesn’t enjoy fishing. 

Edited to add: had a look at the registry. My, that’s a lot of expensive beige stuff. On the whole, very gender-neutral and, as anticipated for them, all about appearances rather than practicality. I can see them browsing, with Tiffany squealing, “that’s so cute!” And Lawson saying, “baby ball pit! I want to play!”

Good to see many picture books on the list, though far too many of the, are religious-themed. Not much in the way of clothing. I wonder if they are expecting to get clothes elsewhere. 

Edited by postscript
  • Upvote 3

Carry on here:

• Upvote 2

• Coconut Flan locked this topic