IGNORED

LawTiff 9: Godfoodhouseshoppingminiature golf…repeat

nelliebelle1197

1 hour ago, QuiverFullofBooks said:

It’s very possible that they pray for any childless aunts and uncles to have babies, especially if they’re they’ve been praying for Michael and Brandon for a long time.

That's my point. In the video she specifically calls out Lawson and Tiffany and her parents (Erin and Chad). Lawson and Tiffany visited recently so one theory is that they were top of mind. But Michaela and Brandon visited recently too. So that theory isn't following logic. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

40 minutes ago, xenobia said:

So... Monday, and no announcement yet. Did People drop them? 

Were they mistaken in assuming that People was going to run whatever news item they submitted? Or were they simply bumped in favor of news of more prominent celebrities?

If its a baby, I guess whatever brother that is always visiting Lawson's house to work on it needs to head to Nashville again and finish the nursery.  Lord knows Lawson is too "busy" to do it himself. 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 2

LMAO that Lawson's baby announcement is at the mercy of People. You know that in addition to Lawson, pretty much every family member has a message waiting to list to the Gram. All on hold! 😂

• Upvote 8

3 hours ago, marmalade said:

LMAO that Lawson's baby announcement is at the mercy of People. You know that in addition to Lawson, pretty much every family member has a message waiting to list to the Gram. All on hold! 😂

I just saw Katie Bates Clark on some list of celebs that gave birth in 2023 and I almost threw up. 
LOL, it was maybe toofab?

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

Did he just tag People in the hope that they would pick up on his hints and run “an exclusive” on his “news” or was it a legit thing? 

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 1

21 minutes ago, Mrs Ms said:

Did he just tag People in the hope that they would pick up on his hints and run “an exclusive” on his “news” or was it a legit thing? 

He announced that big news would come via People on Friday. Unfortunately for him, it was a busy news day, and his little announcement was shunted off to nowheresville.

Edited by marmalade
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 13

This is what happens when you monetise your life - assuming Tiffany is pregnant, what should be an exciting announcement has turned into a farce, where we’re all expected to pretend they didn’t say there would be news the next day via People.

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 8

On 5/15/2023 at 8:25 AM, rebeccawriter01 said:

That's my point. In the video she specifically calls out Lawson and Tiffany and her parents (Erin and Chad). Lawson and Tiffany visited recently so one theory is that they were top of mind. But Michaela and Brandon visited recently too. So that theory isn't following logic. 

That's the way that I heard and understood it--though I thought it was Carson not Brooklyn--said they were praying for a baby for them and for Lawson and Tiffany.

• Upvote 2

14 hours ago, nolongerIFBx said:

That's the way that I heard and understood it--though I thought it was Carson not Brooklyn--said they were praying for a baby for them and for Lawson and Tiffany.

It was Brooklyn at the 8:17 mark of the video. She says "I've been praying for Lawson and Tiffany's kid and our new kid."  Then later, Brooklyn says she knew Erin was pregnant and Chad says she had been asking them before the announcement. So it's possible she meant she was praying for them to have a kid (or another kid, in Erin's case), but the way she phrased it sounded like she was praying for kids she already knew existed (at least in utero). 

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 1

16 hours ago, nolongerIFBx said:

Carson praying was the narrative on Finley (the youngest right now). He supposedly was praying and knew that she was going to have a baby and it would be a boy. He was half right.

This time it was supposedly Brooklyn. She says she was praying for (see above). 

In addition to calling each baby/pregnancy a miracle, apparently, we are to believe Erin's kids have direct connections to God and can influence conception. I think that goes back to Gil and Kelly who claimed the older children back before United Bates of America days would pray and fast so that God would give them another sibling.

• Upvote 11

I got nothing on Erin possibly stealing Tiff's thunder with her ill-timed "miracle" announcement (except, maybe, "Seriously??" to all of it), but how are we still not calling these two "Tifflon"? I mean, they are up and down and all over the town, and yet no secular influence seems to stick...

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 7
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, gobucks said:

This kid is going to be a big sibling before the announcement even happens.

Upstaged today by the Meghan and Harry paparazzi chase. People was all over that! 😂

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

How furious do we think Lawson is that not only has his announcement still not made it to People, but the Duggar/IBLP documentary is currently the top story on people.com? 

Spoiler

Capture.PNG.830d1015dba16419e265eb6a73cc7a2c.PNG

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 14

Makes me think it’s not a pregnancy announcement.  I can’t see them holding up a pregnancy announcement.

• Upvote 5

4 hours ago, OHFL2009 said:

How furious do we think Lawson is that not only has his announcement still not made it to People, but the Duggar/IBLP documentary is currently the top story on people.com? 

Reveal hidden contents

Capture.PNG.830d1015dba16419e265eb6a73cc7a2c.PNG

I love this so much, I'm petty that way : )

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 2

Maybe the baby announcement got pulled in light of the documentary? I’d love that. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 2

3 hours ago, lumpentheologie said:

Maybe the baby announcement got pulled in light of the documentary? I’d love that. 

That was my thought too - I wonder if it was a situation like they’ve got a particular contact at the magazine, who they usually deal with, and they sent the “exclusive” news in assuming it would all be published as planned. But then that person’s boss saw the submission in their inbox and was like yeaaahh let’s pump the brakes on this one, we’ve got a related/somewhat conflicting story coming out imminently….

• Upvote 4

Well, Friday (still Thursday here) will be a week since the announcement was supposed to happen. What new story can ruin Lawson's day this time? 😂

• Upvote 5

These randoms I have never heard of got their pregnancy exclusive. It popped up on my feed. Still no Lawtif announcement. IMG_5888.thumb.png.09e832ee4e29d09bb03d3c1fcfc80482.png

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, AussieKrissy said:

These randoms I have never heard of got their pregnancy exclusive. It popped up on my feed. Still no Lawtif announcement. 

Maddie is an actual country singer, who has songs on the radio, has done real tours (both headlining and opening for acts like Carrie Underwood), and doesn't, as far as I know, cosplay as various law enforcement and disaster relief roles. So good for her for beating out Lawson. 

• Upvote 13
  • Haha 3
  • Thank You 1

1 hour ago, OHFL2009 said:

Maddie is an actual country singer, who has songs on the radio, has done real tours (both headlining and opening for acts like Carrie Underwood), and doesn't, as far as I know, cosplay as various law enforcement and disaster relief roles. So good for her for beating out Lawson. 

Yes, Good for Maddie!  Maddie & Tae's "Girl in a Country Song" was a number #1 hit. Suck it, Lawson!

"Well, I wish I had some shoes on my two bare feet
And it's gettin' kinda cold in these painted-on cut-off jeans
I hate the way this bikini top chafes..."

Edited by HereticHick
  • Upvote 5
  • Haha 5

Maddie and Tae are not random at all in the country music community. They are on the real radio, country music awards, number 1 songs, and everything. 

Since his last name is Font, I’m really hoping the kid will be named Arial, Helvetica, or Times New Roman. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 23

• Coconut Flan locked this topic