IGNORED

LawTiff 9: Godfoodhouseshoppingminiature golf…repeat

nelliebelle1197

The only other possibility is that Lawson is releasing an album. But I doubt People is that desperate for news. I’m surprised People would cover a pregnancy announcement from these two famewhores, 

Lawson will use a baby for photo ops while Tiffany does the actual feeding and diaper changing. I doubt they have any clue how much a baby will change their lifestyle. 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, BeccaGrim said:

Did I miss the announcement? 

Not yet. I bet they made a deal with People to release the news and are now on People's time table. 

• Upvote 1

Isn’t “tomorrow” for the announcement now today? Strange that it’s already evening and it hasn’t yet been released. 

• Upvote 1

Yeah why would people care about their baby? Hmmm. Maybe it's a CD for babies? Lawson's lullabies AND pregnant? 

• Upvote 2

He changed the caption from “tomorrow” to “soon”. 😒

I’m guessing People must have rescheduled it, for whatever reason 

• Upvote 2
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Haha 7

I'm hopping on the baby train. Today is their one year anniversary. What better day to announce?

• Upvote 2

Well, Lawson was,in the studio for the first time in two years at some point (I don't trust their timelines). He could be releasing a single. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, ven said:

Yep tiff is pregnant Screenshot_20230513_173146_Instagram.thumb.jpg.6d8bdf489f019bcb7bae2a5b8447b012.jpg

Just said she was praying for their baby. Doesn't mean she pregnant could just mean she's praying for them to have a baby

• Upvote 4

I feel bad, they didn't post at all about their anniversary because they were obviously waiting for the announcement and now Erin's scheduled YouTube spoiled it. But I guess that is also what you get for trying to moneytiE all your life moments. 

• Upvote 4
  • Move Along 1

I wonder now, assuming that they ARE pregnant, if Tiffany had a complication and postponed the announcement because she had to go to the hospital. Maybe Chad and Erin's little one was praying about that; that their baby(or babies) would be safe. And Chad or Erin forgot to edit it? We'll see.

• Upvote 3

I think they signed an exclusive agreement with People and are now stuck on People's timeline. They didn't post at all for their anniversary yesterday. 

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, BullyJBG said:

I wonder now, assuming that they ARE pregnant, if Tiffany had a complication and postponed the announcement because she had to go to the hospital. Maybe Chad and Erin's little one was praying about that; that their baby(or babies) would be safe. And Chad or Erin forgot to edit it? We'll see.

IF that is the case, that is even more classless of Erin and Chad. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 6

I don't understand why the insurrectionist gets a People magazine baby announcement. I can't be sorry for him at all. 

• Upvote 14
  • I Agree 3

They are not getting a peoples magazine article for his * failed* music career. Baby for sure 

• Upvote 5

@ven and it’s Tiffany that gets the deal - the Bates have been off the air too long and have too many weddings and babies for them to get a deal on their name alone.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, CanadianMamam said:

I feel bad, they didn't post at all about their anniversary because they were obviously waiting for the announcement and now Erin's scheduled YouTube spoiled it. But I guess that is also what you get for trying to moneytiE all your life moments. 

And you would think that Erin, who got money from Lawson to go to Clown college to play piano/record (she's probably paid it back, but I don't know) would at least keep her trap shut.
This is why few people are friendly with Erin. She's a backstabber.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1
  • Eyeroll 2

2 hours ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

I don't understand why the insurrectionist gets a People magazine baby announcement. I can't be sorry for him at all. 

People is relatively easy to pitch and has some low standards journalistically. More than likely they had to supply pics, text, quotes, etc. Someone will either run what they are given or they will rearrange it enough to get a byline and payment. I'm going to go out on a limb and say People did not approach Lawson and Tiffany, nor are they paying for the story.

• Thank You 1

1 minute ago, rebeccawriter01 said:

People is relatively easy to pitch and has some low standards journalistically. More than likely they had to supply pics, text, quotes, etc. Someone will either run what they are given or they will rearrange it enough to get a byline and payment. I'm going to go out on a limb and say People did not approach Lawson and Tiffany, nor are they paying for the story.

I was wondering if he'd cc'd people to show there's interest.
I almost posted 'Surprise! Your pics of you at the insurrection mean you're going to JAIL.' But I hate twitter these days, so no.

• Upvote 1

My guess is that if Tiffany is pregnant, People is gonna post the news along with some other z-lister pregnancy announcements tomorrow - hence the lack of news yesterday.

This isn't the first time Erin has done something like this. Even if they didn't edit the video, it not like they NEEDED to release it today.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, LanaBanana said:

My guess is that if Tiffany is pregnant, People is gonna post the news along with some other z-lister pregnancy announcements tomorrow - hence the lack of news yesterday.

This isn't the first time Erin has done something like this. Even if they didn't edit the video, it not like they NEEDED to release it today.

Apparently, Erin is now on the defense and responding to comments on the video or Instagram to say that Brooklyn meant she was praying for Lawson and Tiffany to have a baby. I'm not sure I buy that one. Brooklyn and the others have loads of aunts and uncles. Why would any of them specifically pray for Lawson and Tiffany only?

In terms of People, my guess is that they have their own list of algorithms regarding how many stories per day before there is a decline in clicks/readers. It lends to the idea that they submitted the story and that People didn't reach out to them.

• Upvote 8

32 minutes ago, rebeccawriter01 said:

Apparently, Erin is now on the defense and responding to comments on the video or Instagram to say that Brooklyn meant she was praying for Lawson and Tiffany to have a baby. I'm not sure I buy that one. Brooklyn and the others have loads of aunts and uncles. Why would any of them specifically pray for Lawson and Tiffany only?

In terms of People, my guess is that they have their own list of algorithms regarding how many stories per day before there is a decline in clicks/readers. It lends to the idea that they submitted the story and that People didn't reach out to them.

That’s not going to age well if the announcement is in fact a pregnancy announcement. People will accuse her of lying…

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 5
  • Thank You 2

On 5/14/2023 at 10:36 AM, Keys said:

That’s not going to age well if the announcement is in fact a pregnancy announcement. People will accuse her of lying…

oh please let that happen, I wanna see the mental gymnastics they pull out to back out of that lie. Maybe Erin will say she knew they Tiff and law)  were pregnant but the child did not know so she was not lying when she said the child was praying for them to have a baby because she didn't know they were already pregnant 

• Upvote 6

2 hours ago, AussieKrissy said:

oh please let that happen, I wanna see the mental gymnastics they pull out to back out of that lie. Maybe Erin will say she knew they Tiff and law)  were pregnant but the child did not know so she was not lying when she said the child was praying for them to have a baby because she didn't know they were already pregnant 

They will spin it somehow, I’m sure 😒

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2

On 5/13/2023 at 8:03 PM, rebeccawriter01 said:

Brooklyn and the others have loads of aunts and uncles. Why would any of them specifically pray for Lawson and Tiffany only?

It’s very possible that they pray for any childless aunts and uncles to have babies, especially if they’re they’ve been praying for Michael and Brandon for a long time.

• Upvote 8
  • Eyeroll 1

• Coconut Flan locked this topic