IGNORED

LawTiff 9: Godfoodhouseshoppingminiature golf…repeat

nelliebelle1197

They announced the Forsyth's baby today. So I don't think its the docuseries.  Do we think maybe something sad has happened? 

• Upvote 3
  • WTF 1
  • I Agree 1

1 hour ago, BeccaGrim said:

They announced the Forsyth's baby today. So I don't think its the docuseries.  Do we think maybe something sad has happened? 

I've wondered the same thing.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, BeccaGrim said:

I can't imagine "wanting to share something sad" and then waiting to share sad news for peak monetization. 

Edited by Bluebirdbluebell
  • Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

22 minutes ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

I can't imagine "wanting to share something sad" and then waiting to share sad news for peak monetization. 

I think they meant Tiffany was pregnant and they were gonna announce and now perhaps she is no longer

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 5

44 minutes ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

See Seewald, Jessa. 

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 1

6 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Since his last name is Font, I’m really hoping the kid will be named Arial, Helvetica, or Times New Roman. 

I'm a fan of Sans Serif myself. 

• Haha 2

Just now, HeartsAFundie said:

I'm a fan of Sans Serif myself. 

Sans Serifina 😉 how lovely.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 5

I kinda hope the 2 sections of People Suddenly realized their conflicting stories and pulled Lawson's

• Upvote 5

15 hours ago, OHFL2009 said:

Maddie is an actual country singer, who has songs on the radio, has done real tours (both headlining and opening for acts like Carrie Underwood), and doesn't, as far as I know, cosplay as various law enforcement and disaster relief roles. So good for her for beating out Lawson. 

💀💀💀

• Upvote 1

Clearly they don’t understand the concept to monetized YouTube channels.  

the usual trick is tease an upcoming video on other social media outlets, like Instagram.  Then post that the video is live (on YouTube) with a link to it on other social media outlets.  Make sure the video title has an appropriately cringe worthy click bait kind of title.  Then get your ad revenue off YouTube for your efforts.  

What Lawson has done seems to assume he has an audience and name behind him, like they did when they still had a tv show.  They don’t.  Combine that with the fall of the house of Duggar, and the upcoming documentary series just announced, nobody is going to pay for whatever news they have.  Dude, the model changed on you.  Maybe go learn the new playbook.  Evan and Carlin could give you lessons on this.  

He’s also shot themselves in the proverbial foot with the repeated teases about stuff that turns out to be fake.  

• Upvote 12

On 5/19/2023 at 10:19 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

Sans Serifina 😉 how lovely.

Comic Sans Serifina

Lawson and Tiff have both been totally silent on Instagram for over a week now, right? And they didn't release their usual weekly video? So they've been earning zero money thru new social media content this week.

I think a sad medical thing happened.

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, HereticHick said:

I think a sad medical thing happened.

If that is the case, I hope they are able to obtain the appropriate care in their state of TN. Who am I kidding? They would just fly to CA to get any needed meds or care for a missed miscarriage or ectopic pregnancy. 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 1

Yeah, I was just coming here to say the same thing… I think that given so much time has now passed with radio silence, a sad medical event is more likely 😞

• Upvote 1

I think they have kept quiet because they've been waiting for People's !was to announce what we suspect is a pregnancy. I don't think k anything has happened, other than Lawson seething. 

• Upvote 2

Yeah honestly if she has experienced a loss I am sure they would also want people to run that story. Not uncommon for fundies to share that news as well. At the end of the day they aren’t big celebrities at all, so their news can easily get bumped. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 1

9 hours ago, marmalade said:

I think they have kept quiet because they've been waiting for People's !was to announce what we suspect is a pregnancy. I don't think k anything has happened, other than Lawson seething. 

Announcing a pregnancy close to the time of the docuseries airing will be unfortunate for Lawson and Tiff--some folks will likely say "Oh, Lawson Bates--isn't his family friends with the Duggars that I've been hearing so much about this week?"

If there is still a viable pregnancy, Lawson & Tiff should announce it now, not a week from now

• Upvote 1

On 5/23/2023 at 7:39 AM, HereticHick said:

Announcing a pregnancy close to the time of the docuseries airing will be unfortunate for Lawson and Tiff--some folks will likely say "Oh, Lawson Bates--isn't his family friends with the Duggars that I've been hearing so much about this week?"

If there is still a viable pregnancy, Lawson & Tiff should announce it now, not a week from now

Yes and no. Announcing it (in their minds) would take some of the attention away from the docuseries. While that is not accurate, their limited knowledge of such things would go with that. I wouldn't recommend announcing close to the end date on it because if quiverful is discussed in it, there would be an easy tie in with a pregnancy announcement. 

It doesn't make sense for a guy who is an "aspiring country singer" (and has no other real job other than sporadic social media) to release a new song on May 5, and then go silent on social media for almost 2 weeks and counting. He should be promoting that song.

Something's happened. I don't know if it is pregnancy related, other medical related, or Tiffany has come to her senses and decamped to California, but something happened.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 4

Law must be really desperate for the cash from People for his exclusive to have remained radio silent for two weeks. And we're on a holiday weekend, so no announcement until Tuesday, at the earliest. 

Tiff will be crowning by the time People remembers who Lawson Bates is. 😂

• Haha 3

https://people.com/lawson-bates-vows-music-video-premiere-exclusive-7506850

So the long delayed announcement was a music video and it is marked as exclusive, so they paid for it. 

On 5/26/2023 at 11:56 PM, marmalade said:

Law must be really desperate for the cash from People for his exclusive to have remained radio silent for two weeks. And we're on a holiday weekend, so no announcement until Tuesday, at the earliest. 

Tiff will be crowning by the time People remembers who Lawson Bates is. 😂i

It was a music video apparently, not a pregnancy and if he signed an exclusive contract, he is on their timeline (within reasonable limits) 

• Upvote 1
  • Eyeroll 8

Well the article sure implies they intended to travel a lot the first year before kids but who knows if that is true. I would love to see an actual list of the different birth control used by every single fundamental/former fundie on this forum. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, gobucks said:

Well the article sure implies they intended to travel a lot the first year before kids but who knows if that is true. I would love to see an actual list of the different birth control used by every single fundamental/former fundie on this forum. 

I don't think it is because Tiffany expressed disappointment more than once on YouTube about not being pregnant yet. I think that is polite deflection. 

• Upvote 4

My guess is that if they could control things, they would be pregnant by now. We know Lawson loves to use children as props in pictures to get him likes and attention. I’m sure they both want a baby pretty soon. They just aren’t expecting yet. I guess God is telling them no. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Upvote 5

I am still wondering about her elevated white blood cell count she had. They mentioned it once and said she needed to eat more protein. Who knows. 

• Coconut Flan locked this topic