IGNORED

LawTiff 9: Godfoodhouseshoppingminiature golf…repeat

nelliebelle1197

1 hour ago, OHFL2009 said:

They got engaged in October 2021, and the cancellation was announced in January 2022. So Tiffany was never on the show but their courtship and engagement were probably filmed for the season that never aired. 

In thinking about it, I think Tiffany might have made a couple appearances on the last season of the show? But their engagement was definitely during the period of filmed but never shown footage. 

• Upvote 1

Tiffany is a fundie Christian with right wing views, judging by her involvement in the conference circuit.

When she met him, Lawson would have seemed an attractive prospect, same views on faith and politics, used to being in the public eye, conventionally attractive and appeared superficially financially comfortable .

I doubt she thought he would boost her career, but between them they probably thought they could be ‘breakout stars’, like the Vuolos (thought) and perhaps get a spin off show. Of course, 2 obstacles- the original show was cancelled abruptly and neither of them are really interesting enough to carry a show- videos of their meals and home decor are just so boring. Any TV company would have to spend money constantly staging stuff for them to do to make them watchable.

• Upvote 8

• 2 weeks later...

Lawson and Tiffany went to Yellowstone for their 1 year anniversary. Lawson said he had found a tick earlier that week so they needed to pick up a prescription. The first night, he started doxycycline and had an allergic reaction. His tongue was swelling and he started sharking. He called Nathan and one of their MediCorp nurses to tell him what to do. He was 2.5 hours from a hospital. He took some Benadryl to help. They showed some beautiful footage of Yellowstone National Park with their top 20 spots to visit there. God's country. God's handiwork. blah blah.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, gobucks said:

Lawson and Tiffany went to Yellowstone for their 1 year anniversary. Lawson said he had found a tick earlier that week so they needed to pick up a prescription. The first night, he started doxycycline and had an allergic reaction. His tongue was swelling and he started sharking. He called Nathan and one of their MediCorp nurses to tell him what to do. He was 2.5 hours from a hospital. He took some Benadryl to help. They showed some beautiful footage of Yellowstone National Park with their top 20 spots to visit there. God's country. God's handiwork. blah blah.

I actually have some empathy for him with the tick. I just hope that he and Tiffany don't find an outback steakhouse and share a blooming onion, like the Wallers do.

(For those who don't follow David aka Pecan Thief aka TFDW and his wife, Priscilla who is Anna Keller Dugger's sister, have been seen at least twice sharing blooming onions for a special dinner out. 9 months later there's another pecanling with amazing facial expressions.)

Edited by Audrey2
  • Upvote 3
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Haha 13

I just watched episode 2 of season 11. I know there’s constant speculation about how Lawtiff fund their lifestyle, but how the hell did Lawson afford a nearly 2 carat diamond engagement ring?? It was clearly much larger than his sisters’ rings and they seem to pull in more income. I don’t get it. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 2

15 hours ago, Johannah said:

I just watched episode 2 of season 11. I know there’s constant speculation about how Lawtiff fund their lifestyle, but how the hell did Lawson afford a nearly 2 carat diamond engagement ring?? It was clearly much larger than his sisters’ rings and they seem to pull in more income. I don’t get it. 

Not to mention going to Italy to propose with all four parents. It wasn’t filmed, so UP didn’t pick up the cost. Maybe her parents chipped in.

• Upvote 4

19 hours ago, Johannah said:

It was sponsored. He either got it for free or at a large discount from the jewelry store in exchange for showcasing the store in that episode.

On 6/22/2023 at 8:34 PM, gobucks said:

I didn't watch the video, but Yellowstone has several (small) medical clinics that would have been easily able to treat him. I've visited them quite a few times. They aren't 24 hours but if it had been a medical emergency the rangers can help.

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/25/2023 at 1:56 AM, indianabones said:

Yellowstone has several (small) medical clinics that would have been easily able to treat him. I've visited them quite a few times. They aren't 24 hours but if it had been a medical emergency the rangers can help.

Who needs an accredited clinic? they have Medicorps!

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 5
  • I Agree 3

On 7/12/2023 at 2:48 PM, Melissa1977 said:

Who needs an accredited clinic? they have Medicorps!

I heard they had a few pilots too…. Is that true? Lol 

• Upvote 1
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Haha 5

I assume Tiffany is still paying her SAG (Screen Actors Guild) dues? I doubt we will see her on a picket line, though!

• I Agree 3

In their latest stories, they are sheltering from a severe storm. Tiffany appears genuinely anxious so Lawson makes jokes about how would she prefer to die. Tiffany murmurs that she wished one of the alternatives was moving to California.

Maybe she finds the oafish behaviour endearing. I’d be questioning my life choices at this point.

• Upvote 12
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Idlewild said:

In their latest stories, they are sheltering from a severe storm. Tiffany appears genuinely anxious so Lawson makes jokes about how would she prefer to die. Tiffany murmurs that she wished one of the alternatives was moving to California.

Maybe she finds the oafish behaviour endearing. I’d be questioning my life choices at this point.

She so clearly wants to move back to California. And she really doesn't seem to be doing anything to make herself at home in Tennessee. No hobbies, no volunteering, no visits to the gym, no visits to parks, almost no sightseeing in the Nashville area. She seems to have no interests and no curiosity. If they've found a church, it doesn't appear that they do anything other than go to services (on the rare occasions that they aren't traveling).  She has so much time on her hands, and she seems to do so little with it. I guess she's half-heartedly learning how to cook, & she spends a bit of time doing influencer posts & they make their weekly video. But this young woman has a Master's degree (albeit from a half-assed diploma factory) and professional acting experience. There is so much she could do with her skills. She could be helping with summer bible school, volunteering with a community theatre or kid's camp, tutoring students--hell she could even just volunteer with a church's nursery on Sunday. Yet she does absolutely nothing. What a waste of a young life.

She doesn't want to make herself at home in Nashville. She is choosing to be bored and unhappy so Lawson will give in and move to Cali.

• Upvote 9

Agree with all the above. I also think that they assumed(before they married) that they would have a baby by now, which would take up lots of time for Tiffany. But baby or no baby, I think that they will move to California sooner or later. 

• Upvote 10
  • Thank You 1

36 minutes ago, xenobia said:

Agree with all the above. I also think that they assumed(before they married) that they would have a baby by now, which would take up lots of time for Tiffany. But baby or no baby, I think that they will move to California sooner or later. 

I agree that they thought they'd have a baby by now. Perhaps she just keeps thinking "I could get pregnant any minute, so I shouldn't commit to anything." But that is no excuse. Frankly, I think there is a good chance she's depressed.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 2

Have they been married over a year already? I agree about them thinking she'd get pregnant soon after marriage. Sort of reminds me of Katie, and to some extent Carlin (although she's involved in the boutique now so it's a bit different), other than shilling crap they seem to have no interests other than hair, make-up, and fashion, but "fortunately" Katie and Carlin got pregnant soon after marriage, so they have a baby to occupy their time and to post about/exploit as the case may be.

Edited to add that, imo, at least Carlin and Evan present as compatible with each other, as do Katie and Travis. I don't get that compatibility vibe from Tiffany and Lawson.

Edited by 0 kids n not countin
  • Upvote 3

11 hours ago, Idlewild said:

Just when you think Lawson couldn’t be any more of a jerk, he finds a way to up the ante. If your wife is anxious, you comfort her, not make unfunny jokes. 

I am genuinely surprised they haven’t moved to California or established a second residence there. Other than Lawson’s half-hearted career as a would-be country singer, they have no reason for living in Nashville. California would work equally well as a base for their endless travels, with the added benefit of possible acting roles for Tiffany. From what we’ve seen of Lawson, he would do just fine in California. 

• Upvote 9

I think moving to California presents a challenge for Lawson as it a) concedes his country music career is dead on its arse- he can release his tunes from anywhere, he does not need to be in Nashville as he has no recording contract and b) he likes the ‘country boy’ image, even if he also likes all the comforts his wife’s career and shilling pays for. California is ‘liberal’ and he would be telling his supporters it offers a better way of life.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 4

On 7/22/2023 at 3:25 AM, Idlewild said:

I think moving to California presents a challenge for Lawson as it a) concedes his country music career is dead on its arse- he can release his tunes from anywhere, he does not need to be in Nashville as he has no recording contract and b) he likes the ‘country boy’ image, even if he also likes all the comforts his wife’s career and shilling pays for. California is ‘liberal’ and he would be telling his supporters it offers a better way of life.

Agreed. Although San Diego (were Tiff is from) is a big military town and used to be a Republican stronghold, although that has changed in recent years.

Any volunteer to watch Tiffany and Lawson’s latest video? I don’t have the patience to watch and summarize. Lawson goes to the ER after hitting his head and then he’s acting like a moron the next day. Oh the drama!

• Rufus Bless 1

38 minutes ago, JDuggs said:

Any volunteer to watch Tiffany and Lawson’s latest video? I don’t have the patience to watch and summarize. Lawson goes to the ER after hitting his head and then he’s acting like a moron the next day. Oh the drama!

I was bored so I watched it. Nathan, Esther and Kenna fly in to visit. Nathan has a new plane. Nathan has a client (? What client?) waiting to be picked up in Atlanta so Nathan has to fly out again.

Then they are driving to Rocky Top to visit the family. Lawson is loading the trailer and hits his head. He spends way too much time saying he’s going to be all right while also complaining that his head and shoulder hurt. Nobody thinks to call 911. I worry about a neck injury or a concussion, but that doesn’t seem to occur to Lawson, Tiffany or Esther. Finally they go to the emergency room and he’s told he tore some muscle in his shoulder, should take meds, and is going to be hurting more the next day. They get back late at night and promptly get in the car to drive to Rocky Top. Nobody thinks that it might be best to sleep in Nashville and drive the next day when Lawson’s judgment will be less impaired. 

They make it to Rocky Top. Kids all over the place. Nathan is there so he must have flown back. Lawson chocked his trailer with a water bottle and it’s made a break and fallen into a ditch. Way too many people all chiming in with ideas while Lawson wails about his career being over because all his merch is in the trailer. Um, nothing appears to be damaged. Finally, Gil and Zach bring in heavy equipment, attach chains to the trailer (after more opinions), and pull it out of the ditch. Lawson has the sense to put blocks behind the wheels this time. He tells us his career is saved. 

In general, way too much of Lawson. He is always front and center, yammering at the camera. He’s pretty to look at, but his personality and lack of common sense get old really fast. He does seem to love his nieces and nephews, though the interest in kids might wane if he actually has to change diapers. Tiffany, for all she’s a professional actress, seems to have little interest in the camera. I can’t help wondering if she married to get away from acting. 

• Upvote 7
  • Thank You 4

@postscript Thanks so much for doing the summary! My two issues with Lawson. 1. The day after his injury, he was holding kids, swinging them around. Then he held on to the crane as it hoisted him up. Is he too stupid to think that these actions might make his injury worse? 2. All the talk abut his “career” being in the trailer. So is he admitting that his “career” is really selling Lawson Bates merchandise, not actually making music or performing?

It was kind of funny how Tiffany just stated that Kenna was her favorite niece. Doesn’t she realize that’s kind of rude to the rest of the nieces? It’s bad form to rank the nieces and nephews as favorites. I’m guessing it’s just because she feels closer to Esther than any of Lawson’s sisters or Whitney.

• Upvote 3

Don’t these people runs and participate in an emergency response charity?  Why are they so uninformed. Head injury = checked out by a professional, then take it easy. 
His career does indeed seem to be selling merchandise and hamming it up for his blog.

• Upvote 6

I just watched it. A neck injury is the first thing Lawson mentions when he has the accident. To the point he expresses he prefers people to just leave him on the floor than move him. But in the end they insist on moving him. He actually was acting a bit incoherent and saying things that didnt make much sense, i would have been so worried but his friends and family dont seem really worried for some reason.

Finally Tiff drives him to the hospital and when they are arriving they say that he is been incoherent. Poor Tiff looks really scared to have to drive him to the hospital in the middle of a storm. Cant believe Nathan, Josie or one of the other friends that were present didnt offer to drive them. 

Edited by llucie
spelling
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, postscript said:

Tiffany, for all she’s a professional actress, seems to have little interest in the camera. I can’t help wondering if she married to get away from acting. 

I've been wondering about this too. Perhaps she's no longer interested in acting. Perhaps her parents pushed her into back in the day.

• Upvote 4

11 hours ago, JDuggs said:

@postscript Thanks so much for doing the summary! My two issues with Lawson. 1. The day after his injury, he was holding kids, swinging them around. Then he held on to the crane as it hoisted him up. Is he too stupid to think that these actions might make his injury worse? 2. All the talk abut his “career” being in the trailer. So is he admitting that his “career” is really selling Lawson Bates merchandise, not actually making music or performing?

I forgot about him being lifted by the crane. That’s the kind of daredevil stunt high school or college kids do. Lawson is what, about 30? And he’s married and at least considering having kids of his own? The maturity level really seems lacking. And yeah, after sustaining a potentially serious injury the day before, why was he slinging the kids around and riding the crane? Why wasn’t he at least commenting about whether he was still hurting? He had no problem whining about his “career.” 

9 hours ago, llucie said:

I just watched it. A neck injury is the first thing Lawson mentions when he has the accident. To the point he expresses he prefers people to just leave him on the floor than move him. But in the end they insist on moving him. He actually was acting a bit incoherent and saying things that didnt make much sense, i would have been so worried but his friends and family dont seem really worried for some reason.

Finally Tiff drives him to the hospital and when they are arriving they say that he is been incoherent. Poor Tiff looks really scared to have to drive him to the hospital in the middle of a storm. Cant believe Nathan, Josie or one of the other friends that were present didnt offer to drive them. 

Why none of them thought to call 911, especially after he was lying down and they were attempting to stabilize his neck, is a mystery. This seemed like a situation for paramedics, not self-trained medical rescue personnel. He’s lucky he got off as lightly as he did. 

• Upvote 2

• Coconut Flan locked this topic