IGNORED

LawTiff 9: Godfoodhouseshoppingminiature golf…repeat

nelliebelle1197

1 hour ago, HereticHick said:

Exactly. As far as I know Esther has zero skills appropriate for MedicCorps cosplaying. Does she even have first aid training?

Maybe it was an agreement so Tiff and Lawson would have some fresh YouTube content… “we’re taking care of a baby! Omg Lawson is changing a diaper… gasp!”

• Thank You 1

15 hours ago, JDuggs said:

Tiff and Lawson are taking care of Kenna while Esther and Nathan are in the Philippines. It surprises me that T/L are willing to make that commitment and that E/N trust them to do it. I wonder how long they’ll be gone.

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.c586f9e050168d6c1c04540b2558d7ae.png

This has the potential to go very wrong. Both Lawson and Tiffany seem to love babies and quite obviously want one, but have not the least idea of how much work is involved. This could be actual valuable experience or it could degenerate into a YouTube video featuring Lawson bumbling around like a 1950s sitcom husband while Tiffany learns from her mistakes. At the very least, it’s going to put a crimp in their lifestyle of constant travel. 

• Upvote 1

At least with Lawson & Tiffany baby Kenna will be the center of attention.  Everyone else but Michael has a few kids.  Besides, it seems like the two couples are close.  Not my choice for babysitters, but they probably won't anything happen to her.  Of course I'm a working mom whose kid is in daycare (and sometimes even on my days off so I can get things done!) and she's never been away from me overnight, so we are not the same.

• Upvote 3
  • Eyeroll 1

Don't worry about LawTiff taking care of baby Kenna! They've imported Callie to serve as unpaid nanny! On her birthday, no less!   image.png.bbfdc794783e758c90cd22adeb764219.png

• Upvote 2
  • Disgust 1
  • Sad 4
  • Eyeroll 3
  • Haha 1

They're baby crazy and they can't even manage to watch a single baby for a few days?  There are TWO OF THEM and neither works!

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 3
  • Thank You 1

To be fair, Tiffany mentioned a bunch of fun stuff she did with Callie on her birthday (facials, candle making, shopping). I’m guessing that Lawson was probably taking care of Kenna solo for a few hours.

I think that Tiffany has tried really hard to bond with the younger siblings since it  probably seems like such a fun concept to have younger siblings. I don’t think Lawson’s married sisters have made much of an effort to befriend Tiffany or maybe it’s mutual.

• Upvote 17

11 hours ago, JDuggs said:

To be fair, Tiffany mentioned a bunch of fun stuff she did with Callie on her birthday (facials, candle making, shopping). I’m guessing that Lawson was probably taking care of Kenna solo for a few hours.

I will wager that Lawson did not. I bet Kenna was in a pram/carrier at every one of the "girl's activities"

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 2

A few random thoughts as I get caught up...

Along with the Medic Corps to the Philippines, could Nathan and Esther hope that it would have the result of David and Priscilla Waller sharing a blooming onion? By not taking Kenna they might be able to have some alone time.

I see Lawson and Tiffany wanting a baby as someone of a certain class. They want to be able to take all the pictures and look good but then they want to be able to hand the child off to a nanny or an au pair for the hard work.

Edited by Audrey2
  • Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 2

On 7/31/2023 at 11:42 PM, JDuggs said:

Tiff and Lawson are taking care of Kenna while Esther and Nathan are in the Philippines. It surprises me that T/L are willing to make that commitment and that E/N trust them to do it. I wonder how long they’ll be gone

They’ve had baby Kenna for almost 2 weeks? Ain’t no way.  I can barely stand leaving my just turned 2 year old overnight.  
 Happened to catch Kenna in a story on Tiffany’s instagram and had to come by the threads to see what was going on   

• Upvote 6

I actually don't judge them for leaving. I left my oldest when he was 11 months old for ten days to take a trip with my husband. I do judge them for leaving her with Lawson. LOL.  I had my mother and father to babysit.  

I think Tiff's mom was there too to help with the baby. 

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, gobucks said:

Lawson's posts on IG today are from Corrie Ten Boom's "hiding place" in Holland. Do they ever stay home????

how do they afford shit 

great mysteries of the universe 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 7

The photos from Holland are not new. They must have been taken in early spring or late winter, I would say. They wear winter jackets and the trees are only a little green.

• Upvote 6

13 hours ago, AussieKrissy said:

how do they afford shit 

great mysteries of the universe 

I wonder if things will change once they have kids. That’s one big expense. There will be less money European vacations when you need diapers, wipes, formula, doctor visits, car seats, strollers, baby furniture, clothing, and another plane ticket for your kid. 

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Cupcake79 said:

The photos from Holland are not new. They must have been taken in early spring or late winter, I would say. They wear winter jackets and the trees are only a little green.

I’m guessing this trip happened right after they were in Turkey with Medic Corps for the earthquake. It would have looked bad if they immediately posted their fun European vacation after that.

• Upvote 10

• 3 weeks later...

Tiff has a reel on IG today about what it means to be a proverbs 31 woman.... and she is basically acting shocked and appalled at what proverbs says she should do. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 6

On 9/2/2023 at 10:23 PM, gobucks said:

Tiff has a reel on IG today about what it means to be a proverbs 31 woman.... and she is basically acting shocked and appalled at what proverbs says she should do. 

Was it this verse that bothered her?😄 Because she certainly isn't filling her unemployed, child-free days with volunteer work.

"She opens her arms to the poor
    and extends her hands to the needy."

• Haha 2

Does it bother anyone else that she so constantly says aloud to the camera that Kenna is her favorite niece? She has a lot of nieces. It just seems off to me to say that and then say for posterity.  Even if you think that. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BeccaGrim said:

Does it bother anyone else that she so constantly says aloud to the camera that Kenna is her favorite niece? She has a lot of nieces. It just seems off to me to say that and then say for posterity.  Even if you think that. 

On Nathan's birthday post she referred to him as her favorite brother-in-law. While I certainly have favorite and least favorite family members, I don't publish it or say it aloud. I am a firm believer in not knowing what others think about me beyond the standard things. Spousal relationships are different. However, everything else requires a level of tact or else you can destroy relationships, damage people's self-esteem, and more.

The Bates have a weird way of relating to each other where they demand to be the favorite. Alyssa, Erin, Katie, and the youngest three girls do it all the time. They tend to ask the question though and not make declarations like that. "I'm your favorite aunt, right? I know I'm your favorite sister!" It is sad Tiffany is buying into this and seems to be making it worse.

• Upvote 6

Maybe coming from a small family, Tiffany has always been the favorite (only) daughter, granddaughter, niece, etc. and she feels the need to keep expressing superlatives, without realizing that she’s possibly hurting the feelings of the other nieces and nephews by making it so clear who the #1 is. And the reaction of the nieces and nephews will eventually be, “yeah, Tiffany’s not our favorite either.” And if Esther and Nathan’s second baby is another girl, Tiff really better stop with the favorite niece crap.

This is the way she can say things in a kind and Christian way:

Lawson and I are so blessed that we the opportunity to spend so much time with our niece Kenna. Our relationship with her brings us so much joy.

• Upvote 3

I always joke with my uncle that he's my favorite uncle (he's my only uncle) and how I'm his favorite niece (I'm his only niece). I couldn't imagine doing that so blatantly if there were 2-3 uncles/nieces let alone 19++.

• Upvote 4

My sisters and I do it all the time. Always CLEARLY joking. Plus with our aunts and our kids. We would never actually mean it or say it in a way in public without it being clear that we are joking. 

• Upvote 3

Where are these fools off too now--for A MONTH? Or is Tiffany heading home to San Diego because Lawson is off on some MedicCorps cosplay. Is he going to Godbother Morocco? Or Hawaii? Or Libya?  It can't be a film location for Tiffany because of the Writer's strike, right?  Get a damn job, Tiffany.

image.png.5581f30956c9a3bbf26f621c6e31ff4b.png

• Upvote 3

They’re going away again? For a month? Don’t they ever spend more than a couple of consecutive weeks at home? Are they independently wealthy to be able to afford the constant travel?

Their lifestyle perplexes me. Lawson wants to be a country singer, but he never seems to work at a career. Tiffany wants to have a baby, but they spend so much time traveling that a small child would be a hindrance. The social media influencer gig must yield hefty dividends. Why does anyone even want to watch these two vapid personalities? 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

• Coconut Flan locked this topic