IGNORED

LawTiff 9: Godfoodhouseshoppingminiature golf…repeat

nelliebelle1197

6 hours ago, Maggie Mae said:

I think they are in Montana. She caught a fish a day or so ago and tagged it from MT. 

They were in Montana a few weeks ago. It's probably an old picture. 

Lawson has possibly gained a little weight. His jeans look painted on. Maybe he likes the tight look. I’m not sure what’s going on with his right leg in this photo. They are at Joshua Tree in California which is near Tiffany’s parents house near Palm Springs.

Spoiler

image.jpeg.fe2bb555a006c1920d9a195646b42a5e.jpeg

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4
  • WTF 1

1 hour ago, JDuggs said:

Lawson has possibly gained a little weight. His jeans look painted on. Maybe he likes the tight look. I’m not sure what’s going on with his right leg in this photo. They are at Joshua Tree in California which is near Tiffany’s parents house near Palm Springs.

Hide contents

image.jpeg.fe2bb555a006c1920d9a195646b42a5e.jpeg

Oof. Thanks for hiding the photo. I only have myself to blame for looking at it.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 5

Right. LOL.  Tiffany has been feeding the boy actual meals.  Or at least pretending to.  She takes pictures of them constantly.  

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, BeccaGrim said:

Right. LOL.  Tiffany has been feeding the boy actual meals.  Or at least pretending to.  She takes pictures of them constantly.  

I wonder if she will be one of those people that tries to go into food vlogging/cooking show when her career is officially over. 

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, gobucks said:

I wonder if she will be one of those people that tries to go into food vlogging/cooking show when her career is officially over. 

Nah, her offerings aren't anything special. But apparently, Law needs to control his appetite. Those jeans left nothing to the imagination. *barf*

• Upvote 1
  • Move Along 1
  • Downvote 6

Can we please not comment on people gaining weight? I know it’s Lawson, but I’m sure plenty of us have stepped out in clothes that were too tight because we didn’t have anything that fit. I know I have. These people are so terrible they give us enough to talk about without resorting to analyzing their weight. 

Edited by lumpentheologie
  • Upvote 10
  • I Agree 12
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 1

27 minutes ago, lumpentheologie said:

Can we please not comment on people gaining weight? I know it’s Lawson, but I’m sure plenty of us have stepped out in clothes that were too tight because we didn’t have anything that fit. I know I have. These people are so terrible they give us enough to talk about without resorting to analyzing their weight. 

Yeah, I get it. But...Lawson puts himself out there as preening sexy cowboy country singer. He and Tiffany are putting that photo out there thinking that his butt in tight jeans is looking fine. And I’m sure there are people who agree with that opinion, but I don’t. Maybe Lawson’s butt has always looked like this. I’ve never really noticed it before. I think that the idea that Lawson probably finds himself to be super hot is one of the most annoying things about him.

• Upvote 3
  • Eyeroll 1
  • I Agree 1

Haha Lawson finding himself hot is annoying and hilarious, especially given how repulsed he’d be by the idea of finding any other man “hot.”

@JDuggs You’re not the one doing this, but comments expressing disgust at people who can’t “control their appetite” are beyond the pale, imo. And whenever we discuss weight the fatphobes come out. 

Edited by lumpentheologie
  • Upvote 9
  • I Agree 1

5 hours ago, lumpentheologie said:

Haha Lawson finding himself hot is annoying and hilarious, especially given how repulsed he’d be by the idea of finding any other man “hot.”

@JDuggs You’re not the one doing this, but comments expressing disgust at people who can’t “control their appetite” are beyond the pale, imo. And whenever we discuss weight the fatphobes come out. 

I'm not a fat phone. I was making a joke about his tight jeans that was poorly written. And for that, I apologize. But I won't apologize for critiquing the way his jeans looked painted on. Too tight! 

• Upvote 2

14 hours ago, BeccaGrim said:

They're at the Billy Graham museum. SHe says that we can guess what they'll name their first son. 

She carries on that she never realized that Billy Graham's full first name was "William." 

At one level, I understand that, but at another level--most native English-speakers understand that "Billy" is a nickname for William. Even if it never "occurred" to me that Billy Graham was short for William Graham, I don't think I'd talk about it in a video.
 Tiffany allegedly has a Master's Degree, but loves to carry on about how clueless she is. I guess she thinks it makes her "relatable"? She doesn't seem to have mastered the art of portraying an adult on screen.

• Upvote 6

6 hours ago, HereticHick said:

She carries on that she never realized that Billy Graham's full first name was "William." 

At one level, I understand that, but at another level--most native English-speakers understand that "Billy" is a nickname for William. Even if it never "occurred" to me that Billy Graham was short for William Graham, I don't think I'd talk about it in a video.
 Tiffany allegedly has a Master's Degree, but loves to carry on about how clueless she is. I guess she thinks it makes her "relatable"? She doesn't seem to have mastered the art of portraying an adult on screen.

Reminds me of the time I saw our governors name written out as Phillip D. Murphy and I wondered who that was b/c the governors name is Phil.  🤦🏻‍♀️ He’s always referred to as Phil or Murphy. Took me a second and I felt so dumb. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

On 10/2/2023 at 11:38 AM, JermajestyDuggar said:

They will definitely name the kid William and nickname him Liam. 

Or follow in his sister’s footsteps and give him a nickname that is in no way related to William such as Weston. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 7

10 minutes ago, Expectopatronus said:

Or follow in his sister’s footsteps and give him a nickname that is in no way related to William such as Weston. 

Totally possible. “We named him William after daddy but we read on the internet that Weston is a nickname for William and we just love it!”

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 4

3 hours ago, Expectopatronus said:

“Why do you call William Charles?”

”oh, you know, everyone knows Charles is a nickname for William.”

• Haha 4

On 10/2/2023 at 9:01 AM, HereticHick said:

She and so many others think that ignorance is cute.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 6

On 10/2/2023 at 5:38 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

They will definitely name the kid William and nickname him Liam. 

Minor point here but as an Irish speaker I can't let it go...Liam is the Irish for William. So it wouldn't be a nickname, it would be using the Irish version of his name.

Pedantic of me  :text-imsorry:

• Upvote 12
  • Love 7

10 hours ago, IrishCarrie said:

Minor point here but as an Irish speaker I can't let it go...Liam is the Irish for William. So it wouldn't be a nickname, it would be using the Irish version of his name.

Go raibh maith agat! (Thank you!) Ná bíodh brón ort! (Don't be sorry!)

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

13 hours ago, IrishCarrie said:

While I'm sure that's true, and thank you! It's also the back half of the name William, and that makes it a fair nickname, just as Will or Willie does, and I've always had more questions about Bill, personally, which is my brother's nickname for William, because our dad was christened Billy Joe and he got William instead, probably because my mom was not actually a hillbilly like some of my dad's people. My name has some nicknames that sound largely unrelated. Names are pretty whimsical, pretty often.

• Upvote 5

My first name is Pamela, mostly shortened to Pam.  My grandmother's friends (really, really small town) always called me "Pie", at the top of their lungs.  Pie??

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...

It seems weird that tiff wouldn’t know who made a bunch of cheesecakes for their wedding rehearsal dinner. I guess I just knew everything that was going on at my wedding. Maybe I’m a micro manager. But I would feel bad I didn’t thank her sooner. 

30BDE028-04BC-4C30-9923-6B2900212C15.jpeg

• Upvote 1
  • Eyeroll 4
  • WTF 7

Idk, I was not in any way involved in the rehearsal dinner.  My husband's family handled that completely.  I managed every other detail with input from my husband so was happy to let that go with a general "thank you so much to everyone who helped".

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, GuineaPigCourtship said:

Idk, I was not in any way involved in the rehearsal dinner.  My husband's family handled that completely.  I managed every other detail with input from my husband so was happy to let that go with a general "thank you so much to everyone who helped".

I think it just shows how disconnected a lot of the 19 siblings are. My husband has only two sisters so I would have known if one had made a bunch of cheesecakes for the rehearsal dinner. And since I know both their strengths (one is a cook/baker and one is not at all), I would know which sister probably did it.

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2

• Coconut Flan locked this topic