IGNORED

LawTiff 9: Godfoodhouseshoppingminiature golf…repeat

nelliebelle1197

6 minutes ago, rebeccawriter01 said:

Gil and Kelly were horrible when the kids were younger. The children would fast while praying for a new sibling. 

It was probably an excuse not to feed them.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 3

On 10/31/2023 at 7:21 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

It was probably an excuse not to feed them.

And they probably did it when G&KJ knew KJ was barely pregnant, announcing the pregnancy a few weeks later, and showing their kids that fasting and prayer can make g-d want what YOU want because you are just so jesus-y. What a mind trip they put on all those kids.

• Upvote 7

LawTiff have posted several "jokes" recently about stressing about bills/budgets. I wondering if they've thought about...I dunno..getting a job? image.png.95f3a99218b2f6f646cc465e0badf3d5.png

• Upvote 7

I've always thought Lawson's singing to be cringeworthy, but to be honest Tiff's overacting  has become extremely over the top, embarrassingly so.

I think they 've had a bit of a financial review and realise money may have to be earned rather than spent, hence a video of Lawson on a lawnmower doing  "last cut"  of the grass.  Perhaps it's time to get a job , but overacting won't get her any film roles or even tv commercials

• Upvote 8

19 hours ago, Sops2 said:

I've always thought Lawson's singing to be cringeworthy, but to be honest Tiff's overacting  has become extremely over the top, embarrassingly so.

I think they 've had a bit of a financial review and realise money may have to be earned rather than spent, hence a video of Lawson on a lawnmower doing  "last cut"  of the grass.  Perhaps it's time to get a job , but overacting won't get her any film roles or even tv commercials

I think it is hilarious and sad that they moved to Nashville so Lawson could be part of the country music scene--and he has no gigs, zero, zilch.  And they rarely even go out to hear music.  

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1

20 hours ago, HereticHick said:

LawTiff have posted several "jokes" recently about stressing about bills/budgets. I wondering if they've thought about...I dunno..getting a job? image.png.95f3a99218b2f6f646cc465e0badf3d5.png

Oh they have no money troubles. She’s just trying to be relatable and cute. It makes me roll my eyes so hard. 

• Upvote 4

On 10/30/2023 at 10:35 PM, postscript said:

I was under the impression Tiffany had some health issues, though I’ve never been quite clear what. As far as I know, they’ve never discussed fertility issues.

Considering how both of them fawn over babies, I doubt they’re childless by choice. Considering how frequently they travel and how helpless they often appear at adulting, it’s probably better they haven’t reproduced yet. 

Tiffany is very slim. Being underweight can make it more difficult to get pregnant. 

• Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, GreenBeans said:

Tiffany is very slim. Being underweight can make it more difficult to get pregnant. 

Meh. Weight seems to only make a difference if it’s actually affecting your cycle. If your cycle is fine, your infertility probably has little to do with your weight. I say this as a fat person with unexplained infertility. My cycle was right as rain even though I was fat. People love to blame infertility on fatness. Or even thinness. If she is having irregular or non existent cycles, then it could be her weight. But if she’s always had regular cycles, it’s unlikely her weight is affecting it. Which would then affect her fertility. A long winded way to say that weight often isn’t the reason behind infertility. 

• Upvote 14

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

A long winded way to say that weight often isn’t the reason behind infertility. 

Agree, which is why I said it “CAN make it difficult”. It’s not like that for everyone, but it can be a reason (just like being overweight - which I am and still got pregnant the second month after we started trying - but statistically, it decreases the chances).

• Upvote 6

Tiffany is thin, but she may not be underweight.  In the US our vision of what is a normal weight is generally skewed because such a large portion of the population is not a normal weight.  

• Upvote 7

8 minutes ago, gobucks said:

She has mentioned her doctor wanting her to eat more protein. It was around when she had that fainting spell. 

Yeah, it may be more about what she eats than her actual weight. She might have a rather unbalanced diet. People of all shapes and sizes have unbalanced diets. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

I doubt they have money worries as Tiffany has previously mentioned she has rental properties in California so they have income from that, plus her social media is monetised and she has a large following. I agree with @JermajestyDuggar- they think they are being relatable 

Lawson’s singing career is a joke - an indulgence. I’m sure they are hoping that once Tiffany is pregnant they will cash in on pregnancy and baby posts and sponsorship. I doubt we’ll see either of them rethinking their ‘career’ choices.

• Upvote 8

2 hours ago, Idlewild said:

I doubt they have money worries as Tiffany has previously mentioned she has rental properties in California so they have income from that, plus her social media is monetised and she has a large following. I agree with @JermajestyDuggar- they think they are being relatable 

Lawson’s singing career is a joke - an indulgence. I’m sure they are hoping that once Tiffany is pregnant they will cash in on pregnancy and baby posts and sponsorship. I doubt we’ll see either of them rethinking their ‘career’ choices.

That’s why I hope they never have a baby. Because that baby will just be used for money and likes. 

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 1

15 hours ago, Idlewild said:

How can you tell Tiffy's SM is monetized? Obviously their YT is, but they don't make weekly videos like several of Law's siblings. 

• Upvote 2

I've only seen Tiffany on a couple BUB episodes and I honestly thought there was something wrong with her. She was so shouty and desperate. A marriage of 2 attention-whores seems like a remarkably bad idea.

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 3

Why can't I edit the egregious hyphen in my post above? As a professional editor, I'm cringing lol.

Edited by Kiki03910
  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 5

11 minutes ago, Kiki03910 said:

Why can't I edit the egregious hyphen in my post above? As a professional editor, I'm cringing lol.

There's a window of time when one can edit. Twenty minutes? Something like that. 

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, marmalade said:

There's a window of time when one can edit. Twenty minutes? Something like that. 

Thanks, marmalade! My bad.

• Upvote 2

On 11/3/2023 at 8:12 AM, JermajestyDuggar said:

Oh they have no money troubles. She’s just trying to be relatable and cute. It makes me roll my eyes so hard. 

How do you know this? While we may have a rough idea of what their income is, we have no idea what their bills are.

Edited by Jackie3

12 hours ago, marmalade said:

How can you tell Tiffy's SM is monetized? Obviously their YT is, but they don't make weekly videos like several of Law's siblings. 

Typically in YouTube you can tell it’s monetized if the channels have ads.  There’s a mathematical formula about number of subscribers and total hours of views that if met allows monetization.  

as for Instagram, you can tell when they start schilling the same crap everyone else (in their extended family if not all of instagram) is schilling.

• Upvote 2

Any idea why, in Tiffany's latest Insta reel, she's unhitching a trailer (referred to as "her trailer") at the Bates house?  What's in it? Lawson's ego? Unsold merch? Are they giving up on Lawson's "Nashville career" and moving to East Tennessee?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 11

Yikes.  We always joked that Lawson should marry himself.  After less than two years that's how she sees it?  It's time to put on the track shoes and run.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 4

• Coconut Flan locked this topic