IGNORED

Trump 58: Bringing Covfefe to a Battle of Wits With The FBI

GreyhoundFan

I’m totally down with the teenage toddler throwing mud at trumpkin. 

• Upvote 8

Florida Man turns on his own diabolical creation. 

Election night proved to be rough for Dirty Donald. Now he’s targeting his own monstrous creation turned chief rival and fellow Florida Man for control of the Republican Party.

As is well-known about Donald Trump, he would quicker let everything burn rather than heed to notions of self-examination. After many of his tiny-hand-chosen candidates staggered and fell on election night, the former president (and current subject of multiple investigations) lashed out against anyone he could think of – including, reportedly, his own wife.

In contrast, Ron DeSantis had a tremendously successful election night, defeating opponent Charlie Crist by nearly twenty points and likely helping GOP candidates down-ballot along the way. With many viewing the more urbane yet equally dickish fascist leaning Florida governor as a younger, fresher, more palatable alternative to the last criminal they put in the White House, Dirty Donald is ready to do whatever it takes to reclaim the spotlight. And so he’s resorted to his usual tactic of hurling insults.

So far DeSantis is yet to answer back. He likes remaining silent about Nazis in Florida. Perhaps he recognizes the fact that Trump’s attacking of him in a way cements his status as a major contender – or maybe even themajor contender – for the Republican nomination, especially when one considers that a recent poll found that 43% of Republican voters say they actually don’t want Trump to run in 2024 – he may be too tainted even for them.

• Thank You 7

If you stop and think about it, the main reason that Trump wants to run again is to stay out of jail.   He knows what he's done.  He knows that he stole classified documents.  He understands that eventually the old tax forms will be made public.  He did attempt to overthrow the election.  And he desperately needs his followers to keep loving him and believing him.  I think, at this point, he will do anything to get back in power.

I see on Truth Social that he's re-"truthing" Q posts now.  He's declaring that the Arizona election has fraudulent votes.  And he's dumping on Glen Youngkin and DeSantis just to prove he's the big dog.  There's a big announcement coming at 9 PM next Tuesday from Mar-a-Lago.  I think it has to be that he's running again.  I'm just curious as to how DeSantis will respond.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 4

38 minutes ago, Xan said:

If you stop and think about it, the main reason that Trump wants to run again is to stay out of jail.   He knows what he's done.  He knows that he stole classified documents.  He understands that eventually the old tax forms will be made public.  He did attempt to overthrow the election.  And he desperately needs his followers to keep loving him and believing him.  I think, at this point, he will do anything to get back in power.

I see on Truth Social that he's re-"truthing" Q posts now.  He's declaring that the Arizona election has fraudulent votes.  And he's dumping on Glen Youngkin and DeSantis just to prove he's the big dog.  There's a big announcement coming at 9 PM next Tuesday from Mar-a-Lago.  I think it has to be that he's running again.  I'm just curious as to how DeSantis will respond.

Oh, he will run again but do Republicans want him to? I don't think so. Sure his diehard fanatics will be thrilled but I think most of the party really does want to move on with DeSantis or someone else. They know Trump is kind of soiled goods for too many people right now. 

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 1

24 minutes ago, libgirl2 said:

Oh, he will run again but do Republicans want him to? I don't think so. Sure his diehard fanatics will be thrilled but I think most of the party really does want to move on with DeSantis or someone else. They know Trump is kind of soiled goods for too many people right now. 

If he mounts a third party challenge to DerSantis, it would likely split the R vote, which is great for Dems. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 7

21 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

If he mounts a third party challenge to DerSantis, it would likely split the R vote, which is great for Dems. 

I would hope. I would worry that those who wouldn't vote for trump would go DeSantis and not Dem. 

• Upvote 3

22 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I keep thinking about this scenario.  If he (Trump) doesn’t run, I’d be tempted to roam around and encourage his followers to write him in on their ballots.  Any way necessary to split that vote.

Speaking of write-ins, our Secretary of State race had an unusually large number of write-ins.  I’m guessing it was because the choices were between Democrat and Independent (leaning Democrat).  So I’m imagining the possibilities with the Trumpster crowd… 

• Upvote 7

1 hour ago, Xan said:

If you stop and think about it, the main reason that Trump wants to run again is to stay out of jail.

There may also be some big(ly) favors he has yet to return and running could temporarily calm the folks owed.

• Upvote 9

George’s response to the tangerine toddler is on point:

• Upvote 16
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, CTRLZero said:

I keep thinking about this scenario.  If he (Trump) doesn’t run, I’d be tempted to roam around and encourage his followers to write him in on their ballots.  Any way necessary to split that vote.

Excellent plan! 

• Upvote 4

It’s always all about him. 

• Upvote 7

2 hours ago, SPHASH said:

DeSatan scares me more than Mango Mussolini.  Why?  He is much smarter.

Here's a question:  If they both run, and Mango loses, will he support the winner (and therefore the Rs) or will he cry foul and make every effort to sabotage?  If it's the second option...and I find it hard to imagine otherwise...then what might the Rs do about it?

• Upvote 8

5 hours ago, Dandruff said:

Here's a question:  If they both run, and Mango loses, will he support the winner (and therefore the Rs) or will he cry foul and make every effort to sabotage?  If it's the second option...and I find it hard to imagine otherwise...then what might the Rs do about it?

Finally support the Jan 6th committee and hang him out to dry most likely.

• Upvote 6

11 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

The broken record…
image.thumb.png.8140ffe9d2ebcb3ed36124385b448b94.png

And here is why many of his backed candidates either lost or had close races, this is all this turd can go on and on about and I think people (including some of the GOP) are tired of it. 

• Upvote 7

4 hours ago, Ozlsn said:

Finally support the Jan 6th committee and hang him out to dry most likely.

An appealing thought...or would they make a deal to not support the committee if he'll stfu?  Less dirt being exposed while an R is trying to get the top job.

• Upvote 4

Udvay and Quesay look like they’re trying to do a remake of Weekend at Bernie’s  They both look like they’re being propped up  

Again with the thumbs up…

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 1

11 hours ago, libgirl2 said:

And here is why many of his backed candidates either lost or had close races, this is all this turd can go on and on about and I think people (including some of the GOP) are tired of it. 

I wandered over to Breitbart to see how they're handling the election results.  It was interesting that there are now comments about how tired the fans are of Donny making everything about himself and about him not supporting rightwing candidates like DeSantis.  Of course, there are more pro-Trumpers than never-Trumpers but I don't remember more than a random anti-Trump comment before now.  Now in new comments it's running at least half and half.

When you lose Breitbarters, you're in real trouble.

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 5

59 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Not enough booze in the world would help me get through that speech. I’d be passed out under the punch bowl 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 2

16 hours ago, Dandruff said:

An appealing thought...or would they make a deal to not support the committee if he'll stfu?  Less dirt being exposed while an R is trying to get the top job.

They do seem to be turning on him now, and I think there is some recognition that the only way to get rid of him is to make it impossible for him to run again, and to do that they need to destroy enough of his support to make it feasible for other candidates to run. (Well, OK, I guess death would also be an option but I like to think that's a bridge too far, even for this mob). How do you get the demon you summoned and nutured back in the bottle? They have to know that no matter the deal he won't shut up.

On 10/29/2022 at 8:29 AM, AlmostSavedAtTacoBell said:

In my humble and not worth much opinion, the problem will come when the constant misunderstanding of “free speech” results in someone on the unbridled new Twitter crossing a line that causes a lawsuit. Musk has been blabbing about not having restrictions so I could see a court/judge finding that his public statements mean he has put himself in a position of personal liability for what is posted on the site. Maybe it’s just my wishful thinking. 

And I think the Eli Lilly impersonation may be there. I'm up for it!

• Upvote 9

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic
  • GreyhoundFan unpinned this topic