IGNORED

Trump 58: Bringing Covfefe to a Battle of Wits With The FBI

GreyhoundFan

Tacky people in a tacky plane. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2

7 minutes ago, AnywhereButHere said:

Why does that look like an audition for Wife #4? Eww.

She looks bored enough. Or maybe she’s constipated. 

• Haha 13

31 minutes ago, AnywhereButHere said:

Why does that look like an audition for Wife #4? Eww.

Well she does have that look that Trump finds attractive, and he's never been known for monogamy in a marriage...

And is it me or does he look really old in that picture? Pay close attention to his neck.

Edited by Audrey2
  • Upvote 12
  • I Agree 2

On 10/22/2022 at 4:47 PM, Jana814 said:

I completely agree with you. Yet I know people who still thinks he’s the greatest thing since sliced bread. 

Yes, there's one of those in my own house, and in my neighbor's and sister's houses. It's frightening. A lot of couples I know cancel out each other's votes.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1

4 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Tacky people in a tacky plane. 

Until I read the name of the woman and looked again (I had only glanced) I thought she was Mel. Even looking closer, she looks like Wife #3 (at least in this picture and I have no plan to go seeking out other pictures.)  How weird and creepy. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 3

2 hours ago, Audrey2 said:

And is it me or does he look really old in that picture? Pay close attention to his neck.

Agree he looks old, but my first impression was that he was in the middle of a long belch.

• Haha 8

I pity any horse he might attempt to ride  

• Upvote 4

Late last night, Trump got back on TruthSocial and raged for a while.

Spoiler

1836204724_Screenshot(11579).png.0b6b366d5582d03d1195cb3118319603.png

He also posted that Steve Bannon was "fighting for his country", that Letitia James was ignoring crime in NY and that she and Hochul were turning NY into a "third world Hell Hole", complained that the J6 Committee didn't investigate voter fraud, wrote  that Alyssa Farrah got a job with "the low IQ people at The View" and misrepresented herself, and that DeSantis made "a BIG MISTAKE" endorsing O'Dea in Colorado.

I long for the day that he shuts up and goes away -- or just goes away.  And I hope there's a special place in hell for whomever suggested to the Republicans that he might be a good candidate for president.  It's hard to believe that one substandard individual could wreak so much havoc on our country.

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 4
  • Thank You 3

Nancy is correct. I bet there were multiple hamberders thrown at Mar-a-Loco when the tangerine toddler heard this:

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 6

7 hours ago, Xan said:

Reveal hidden contents

1836204724_Screenshot(11579).png.0b6b366d5582d03d1195cb3118319603.png

He also posted that Steve Bannon was "fighting for his country", that Letitia James was ignoring crime in NY and that she and Hochul were turning NY into a "third world Hell Hole", complained that the J6 Committee didn't investigate voter fraud, wrote  that Alyssa Farrah got a job with "the low IQ people at The View" and misrepresented herself, and that DeSantis made "a BIG MISTAKE" endorsing O'Dea in Colorado.

I long for the day that he shuts up and goes away -- or just goes away.  And I hope there's a special place in hell for whomever suggested to the Republicans that he might be a good candidate for president.  It's hard to believe that one substandard individual could wreak so much havoc on our country.

Hey, Chicago is the first "Hell Hole"! You just can't use that name all willy nilly! lol! 

• Upvote 4

9 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Nancy is correct. I bet there were multiple hamberders thrown at Mar-a-Loco when the tangerine toddler heard this:

Pelosi also knows exactly how to push his buttons so he'll turn up and incriminate himself.

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 2

On 10/24/2022 at 12:41 AM, Audrey2 said:

He looks like he lost weight, but not in a good way. 

Maybe he’s actually worried about the outcome of his many legal matters or he’s afraid of some former partners in crime.

• Upvote 5

2 hours ago, Shrubbery said:

He looks like he lost weight, but not in a good way. 

Maybe he’s actually worried about the outcome of his many legal matters or he’s afraid of some former partners in crime.

My theory is now that he’s back to having to pay for his own hamberders and scoops of ice cream again (instead of we the people footing the bill) he’s cut back. 

(I really hope it’s worry, stress, lack of sleep, maybe even a little diarrhea and/or vomiting here and there. He deserves it after all he has put us through.)

• Upvote 6

3 hours ago, AlmostSavedAtTacoBell said:

My theory is now that he’s back to having to pay for his own hamberders and scoops of ice cream again (instead of we the people footing the bill) he’s cut back. 

Actually, presidents pay for the food they eat. They also pay for their family’s meals and guests. The exception is state dinners, since they are official functions.

https://www.rd.com/list/things-u-s-presidents-have-to-pay-for-on-their-own/

• Thank You 6

There must’ve been much wailing and gnashing of teeth at KCRG for them to admit this 

A majority of Iowans now view Donald Trump unfavorably, according to a new poll.

The Des Moines Register/Mediacom Iowa pollfound 52 percent of Iowans who responded say their views on Trump are very, or mostly, unfavorable. That’s an increase of seven percentage points since a September 2021 poll that found 45 percent of Iowans viewed him unfavorably,

Similarly, the percentage of Iowans who viewed him favorably has dropped to 46 percent since that previous poll, when 53 percent of respondents viewed him favorably.

This latest poll comes amid speculation that Trump may run for president again in 2024. Trump won Iowa’s six electoral votes in the 2020 election, but lost the national election to Democrat Joe Biden.

On 10/24/2022 at 1:34 PM, libgirl2 said:

Hey, Chicago is the first "Hell Hole"! You just can't use that name all willy nilly! lol! 

Fuck Face and the Branch Trumpvidians love to paint large cities as hell holes if the city government is Democratic.  As I’ve said before some people act like all of Minneapolis is a war zone but it’s really not.  My neighborhood is fairly safe and mostly quiet (except for all the MSP traffic).  Yeah there areas that aren’t quite as safe but overall I’m not seeing Twin Cities as particularly crime ridden. 

• Upvote 5

Any area with the "wrong" people packing heat- hell hole area.

Any area where the red hat wearing MAGAts are packing heat- we're exercising our second amendment rights. Don't you dare take our guns away from us!

• Upvote 10

On 10/25/2022 at 10:41 PM, GreyhoundFan said:

Actually, presidents pay for the food they eat. They also pay for their family’s meals and guests. The exception is state dinners, since they are official functions.

https://www.rd.com/list/things-u-s-presidents-have-to-pay-for-on-their-own/

Thanks for the information! I forgot that he bigly bragged about paying for all the fast food he bought for some sports team who was coming to the WH. Those guys had to be so icked out. I do like salty, unhealthy, fat-laden, fast food but not all the time and definitely not if I am going to the WH where I would be anticipating something more than piles of lukewarm at best burgers, fries, nuggets, maybe other sandwiches and (IIRC) salads. Also IIRC he  blamed COVID but he still had kitchen staff AND he had his own Trump Hotel staff just a few blocks away. Hell, he could have fired up some grills, done hamburgers and chicken on the grills, rounded up some sides and desserts from local restaurants or stores (helping them out during COVID) and it would have been far better and classier than his fast food ridiculousness. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 7

7 hours ago, AlmostSavedAtTacoBell said:

Thanks for the information! I forgot that he bigly bragged about paying for all the fast food he bought for some sports team who was coming to the WH. Those guys had to be so icked out. I do like salty, unhealthy, fat-laden, fast food but not all the time and definitely not if I am going to the WH where I would be anticipating something more than piles of lukewarm at best burgers, fries, nuggets, maybe other sandwiches and (IIRC) salads. Also IIRC he  blamed COVID but he still had kitchen staff AND he had his own Trump Hotel staff just a few blocks away. Hell, he could have fired up some grills, done hamburgers and chicken on the grills, rounded up some sides and desserts from local restaurants or stores (helping them out during COVID) and it would have been far better and classier than his fast food ridiculousness. 

Of all things Trump has been accused of, I don't think he's ever been accused of being classy.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 11

Talk about trump derangement syndrome…

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 5
  • I Agree 2

With Musk finally getting his hands on Twitter how long before Fucknut is reinstated?

"Truth"Social isn't giving him enough of an ego boost, so I can't see him staying away too long. Just in time for the midterms. Good times, good times. 

• I Agree 5

16 minutes ago, AnywhereButHere said:

With Musk finally getting his hands on Twitter how long before Fucknut is reinstated?

"Truth"Social isn't giving him enough of an ego boost, so I can't see him staying away too long. Just in time for the midterms. Good times, good times. 

I was thinking about this very thing.  Truth Social was floundering, anyway, so I’m sure Trump’s switching back to Twitter will cause that entity to collapse.  

• I Agree 6

1 hour ago, AnywhereButHere said:

I suspect soon, which is my boundary for deleting my VERY OLD twitter account and moving on. 😕

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 4

I‘m wondering if all the scientists and historians among others will leave or stay on Twitter? It‘s a great place for factual information (if you follow the right people of course) and I‘m afraid some will leave this space.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

I'm hoping that the estimated number of people who would bail from Twitter if tfg was reinstated far outweighs the number that would be added.  IMO, it should be a business/advertising decision...but who knows what Musk is thinking.  I can imagine a reinstatement with "tight" controls (to try to not cause a mass exodus), which would effectively fail.

• Upvote 5

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic
  • GreyhoundFan unpinned this topic