IGNORED

Trump 58: Bringing Covfefe to a Battle of Wits With The FBI

GreyhoundFan

I think he looks utterly ridiculous.  Total overkill on the branding (for lack of a better word).  How many times a day does he look in the mirror?

"MAGA", to me, remains i'M A Giant Asshole...and probably always will.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

22 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

This sounds like bad news for the orange monster. 

More:

Hide contents

Limited immunity? They must have some serious goods on Patel if he has to flip and still only gets limited immunity. Yes, he could back out but it sounds like he is so deep in the muck that if he does he’s facing very serious consequences. For the DOJ to let the information out that Patel has been given limited immunity to go on record must mean it’s the real deal as the DOJ is VERY careful about releasing anything unless it’s pretty locked up. 

My guess on Trump’s Florida “lawsuit” (I’ll believe it when I see a filed stamped complaint with an actual case number) is that Letitia James heard the “news”, barely raised an eyebrow, chuckled, “Bitch, please!” and went about her day. Dumbass Trump probably has no idea that people in her field get threatened with lawsuits all the time and even have suits filed against them. The suits are at most a minor annoyance because unless one is engaging in misconduct, the suits go nowhere fast. Letitia James appears to be an exceptionally unflappable person. All his tweet is accomplishing is giving his sycophants little nuggets of bullshit while showing everyone else how panicked he is. 

• Upvote 10

Well I’m called ‘worst case scenario’ for a reason. All I can think about is if the GQP wins next week they will make all of this go away indictment or no. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 9

Most people wouldn’t slam on a judge who is presiding over their case, but the tangerine toddler can’t help himself. 

• Upvote 4
  • Eyeroll 10

10 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Most people wouldn’t slam on a judge who is presiding over their case, but the tangerine toddler can’t help himself. 

“The judge took note of the facts as presented; listened to the arguments; applied the appropriate statutes, rules, and/or case law; and ruled accordingly which happened to come out against me THE BIG MEANIE!”

When he goes on these tirades, I can’t help but think of people who were truly political targets but held their heads high and quietly with dignity suffered the unfair and even outright dishonest actions mounted against them. Some were even incarcerated, beaten, and/or killed. For Christians the penultimate example is Jesus Christ, who was made to suffer and die on the Cross because of a chaotic mix of politics and crowd herd mentality (but we are taught it was really to be our Savior.) Trump, who has not had a strand of whatever you call that stuff on his head touched much less harmed, stomps around like a toddler when he gets caught in his lies and schemes. I would be embarrassed to be one of his supporters to have him acting this way. But then again, his supporters would never back the kind of people I mentioned and would probably be the ones jeering and spitting at Jesus as He dragged the Cross. 

• Upvote 6

I know it’s not kind, but I was hoping he’d trip down the steps. 

• Upvote 2
  • Eyeroll 4

Yeah me too.

• Upvote 5

I laughed myself silly when I listened to these clips:

• Eyeroll 3
  • Haha 7

The amount of silicone and blonde hair dye in this picture is mind-numbing  

• Disgust 3
  • WTF 7

1 hour ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I laughed myself silly when I listened to these clips:

Is working on policy code words for watching FoxPukes and mainlining Diet Coke?

• Upvote 6

14 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I know it’s not kind, but I was hoping he’d trip down the steps. 

You just know that he did this to combat those stories about how he's low energy and is afraid of stairs.  It's interesting to me that he's trying to up his cred.  He must be slightly worried about not winning the nomination or losing if he runs.  Otherwise, he'd never go down that many stairs -- even holding on and looking down the whole time.

• Upvote 4

A group plans to challenge fuck face’s eligibility if he tries to run again. 

When Donald Trump announces he’s running for the presidency, as he’s expected to do, a watchdog group plans to file a challenge under the 14th Amendment, which bars reelection of officials who engaged in or supported an insurrection.

“The evidence that Trump engaged in insurrection is overwhelming,” Noah Bookbinder, president of Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington, said in a statement last week. “We are ready, willing and able to take action to make sure the Constitution is upheld and Trump is prevented from holding office.”

Section 3 of the 14th Amendment, passed after the Civil War, bars any officials who have taken an oath of office to defend the government from reelection if they “engaged in insurrection or rebellion” against the government — or have “given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof.”

CREW sent a letter to Trump on Thursday alerting him to the planned challenge if he announces his candidacy for the 2024 GOP presidential nomination.

Here’s the letter they sent to the fuck knob. 

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 6

1 hour ago, 47of74 said:

A group plans to challenge fuck face’s eligibility if he tries to run again. 

Here’s the letter they sent to the fuck knob. 

You  know if he is sure he won as are his followers, he can't run again. 

• Upvote 8

He looks like a wax figure

• Haha 5

29 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

He looks like a wax figure

I've seen deceased individuals who looked better than fuck face. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 4

2 hours ago, libgirl2 said:

You  know if he is sure he won as are his followers, he can't run again. 

Plot twist! 

You make a pretty good point, @libgirl2! I think I am going to use your argument when I deal with my next election denier. “So you’re saying he was actually elected and has really been POTUS this whole time? Well, thanks for that information! Wait a minute- that makes him disqualified from running for a 3rd term. And Brandon can run two more times. Wow, this is quite a Constitutional dilemma but I think the plain language makes clear Trump’s out of luck!” It should provide some pretty golden entertainment.

Noah Bookbinder and the CREW crew are my new personal heroes. Maybe I am far too optimistic but if the high up Rs believe there were be a potentially legitimate legal challenge to Trump’s eligibility if he becomes the R nominee, maybe they will move everything to make sure he is not. 

• Upvote 10
  • Thank You 1

He’s looking more and more like a wax figure 

• Upvote 6

19 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

No he looks more and more like a piece of orange crap.  

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 3
  • I Agree 4

2 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Come on- talk about a photoshop thinning job. Wish I could lose 1/2 of myself overnight.

• Upvote 8

8 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

Come on- talk about a photoshop thinning job. Wish I could lose 1/2 of myself overnight.

He and Jill Rodrigues must be using the same editing program.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 9

2 hours ago, Audrey2 said:

He and Jill Rodrigues must be using the same editing program.

And yet DRod still looks like DRod.

That video is priceless. “People are leaving. Be sure to stay. I’ll reward you. WINK!” The comedy skits really write themselves! 

• Upvote 4

As per usual, he just makes up numbers. 

Typical:

• Eyeroll 14

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic
  • GreyhoundFan unpinned this topic