IGNORED

Lawson and Tiffany 7: How Is This Going to Work?

Coconut Flan

Someone on Reddit saw a big group of the Bates family in Harborview in San Diego yesterday.There were a few cameramen with them.  

They also said that Jim Bob was there

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 6

41 minutes ago, Sops2 said:

.There were a few cameramen with them.  

Why camermen? Why did UP cancel BuB anyway? 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 4

13 hours ago, artdecades said:

I assume that’s why they announced the pregnancy. Yes the photos gave it away, but Esther and Tori also announced around the same time. I think they did it so there wouldn’t be too much bump speculation overshadowing King Lawsons big day. 

Also, the photos of this wedding will be more widely shared than the vow renewal earlier.

2 hours ago, WiseGirl said:

Probably wedding videographer or so. I Hope there Is no spin off of BUB and their aren't filming right now

• Upvote 9

3 hours ago, WiseGirl said:

I imagine Lawson/Tiff hired those cameraman to produce content for the Youtube channel.

I'd like to know why BuB was cancelled, but I don't think anyone knows. Anyone? 

• Upvote 4

57 minutes ago, Italiangirl said:

Probably wedding videographer or so. I Hope there Is no spin off of BUB and their aren't filming right now

Whew! Relief that's the answer and not a spin off.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Jackie3 said:

I imagine Lawson/Tiff hired those cameraman to produce content for the Youtube channel.

I'd like to know why BuB was cancelled, but I don't think anyone knows. Anyone? 

Not a word, Just a lot of speculation and this Is driving me nuts, i want to know!! The network has changed plans isn't valid

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 4

I wouldn't be surprised if an up and coming conservative streaming site gave them a show. They bring over a built in audience and it might be worth the risk despite a scandal potentially popping up. 

Edited by displayname
wrong word

Apologies if this has been brought up before but with the topic of the Bates family and their racism, is Lawson aware that with Tiffany, he will have mixed race children? I don't think that has crossed his mind. 

Edited by irish_dancing_canadian
typo
  • Upvote 4

36 minutes ago, irish_dancing_canadian said:

Apologies if this has been brought up before but with the topic of the Bates family and their racism, is Lawson aware that with Tiffany, he will have mixed race children? I don't think that has crossed his mind. 

Lol I’m sure he has realized it. There are nuances to racism. It’s not all black and white. Pardon the pun. I’ve known racists who have married a black person. Their wife was the “exception” to the rule when it came to his racism. Also people of Asian heritage are held up as model minorities. And it is often more common for a racist white man to marry an Asian woman because of the stereotype of submissive Asian women. I’m sure he will be thrilled with his biracial model minority kids. Plus she was raised by white parents. So it’s not like he has to deal with Asian in laws. Her family is a bunch of white people like him. I am sorry if all this stuff I’m saying is triggering to anyone. But I’ve come actress so much racism that I see very little hope that Lawson will suddenly become enlightened because he married a Chinese woman. He will still be a racist in my opinion. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 44
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 1

I’m really surprised that JB & M are there- I realise they have no shame (run for political office while your son is on trial for CSA material anyone?) but I wouldn’t have thought Tiffany’s family would be thrilled at hosting them.

Still I suppose the Duggars gave the Bates their break into TV and JB knows enough dirt about them to get nasty if the Bates don’t assist in pretending nothing has happened.

• Upvote 4
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, Dbm said:

Is alyssa attending the wedding? I haven't seen her in pictures 

She already said a few weeks ago she wasn't going.

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 2

1 hour ago, Idlewild said:

I’m really surprised that JB & M are there- I realise they have no shame (run for political office while your son is on trial for CSA material anyone?) but I wouldn’t have thought Tiffany’s family would be thrilled at hosting them.

Still I suppose the Duggars gave the Bates their break into TV and JB knows enough dirt about them to get nasty if the Bates don’t assist in pretending nothing has happened.

I’m sure they want any excuse to travel. JB and Michelle seem to love traveling. Plus it’s an excuse to see Jinjer. The kids they see almost as little as Jill and Derrick. 

• Upvote 3

54 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I’m sure they want any excuse to travel. JB and Michelle seem to love traveling. Plus it’s an excuse to see Jinjer. The kids they see almost as little as Jill and Derrick. 

James and Jana are there too per James’ instagram.

B15C8311-3F46-4318-8E8C-08E290F5E3CC.png

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 5

3 minutes ago, justmy2cents said:

James and Jana are there too per James’ instagram.

B15C8311-3F46-4318-8E8C-08E290F5E3CC.png

You know what’s weird? James is considered one of the “older kids” still at home. But I still think of him as a howler. 

• Upvote 11

And Jason is of course there as well. He and James are rarely more than 100 meters away from each other these days. 

FBAE7709-0129-4875-94A3-55F91F9B9D2E_1_201_a.jpeg

• Upvote 7

13 minutes ago, xenobia said:

And Jason is of course there as well. He and James are rarely more than 100 meters away from each other these days. 

FBAE7709-0129-4875-94A3-55F91F9B9D2E_1_201_a.jpeg

I’m guessing the pairs are like this: James/Jason, Hannie/Jenny, Jordyn/Josie, Jackson/Tyler. And then Jana is by herself because there’s no one even close to her age still single and at home. 

• Upvote 6

All the Bates children are attending the wedding EXCEPT Alyssa.  

While it would be a big hassle and expensive to fly her whole family why wouldn't she just go alone or with her youngest child (like Erin did)? Jealousy that one of her daughters is ? Finances in poorer shape than her home decor and restaurant purchases would indicate? John unable to care for their children? Alyssa scared to travel alone? Not getting along with Lawson and/or Tiffany? Just can't be bothered? 

What do people think? 

• Upvote 7
  • Eyeroll 2

12 minutes ago, browngrl said:

All the Bates children are attending the wedding EXCEPT Alyssa.  

While it would be a big hassle and expensive to fly her whole family why wouldn't she just go alone or with her youngest child (like Erin did)? Jealousy that one of her daughters is ? Finances in poorer shape than her home decor and restaurant purchases would indicate? John unable to care for their children? Alyssa scared to travel alone? Not getting along with Lawson and/or Tiffany? Just can't be bothered? 

What do people think? 

My question is: Did mama Jane and papa bill go? Because Alyssa seems to prefer them over most of her family.

• Upvote 7

I think Evan and Carlin gonna record the whole wedding for their YouTube too. Seen Evan carrying around a camera with mic boom attached up top.

Tiffany is giving the link to Lawson's YouTube for their followers to watch their wedding. At first I thought it's gonna be livestreamed there (we did it for our wedding ceremony for friends and family members we couldn't invite), but I guess she meant people could see their wedding video there eventually?

• Upvote 8

17 minutes ago, Guanabana said:

Who is the young lady in the picture, Emily? Courtship?

No that’s Emily Ann Reynes. She’s got to be close to 30. She’s the nanny for the Collingsworth family and she has babysat Erin’s kids before. I think she has sung with Lawson a little. But nothing major. She’s known the Bateses for a long time. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 5

• Coconut Flan locked this topic