IGNORED

Lawson and Tiffany 7: How Is This Going to Work?

Coconut Flan

LOL at People's description about a fit & flair dress, there's no flair there, that's a sheath! If you're going to describe something in that much detail, right down to the buttons at least get the dress description right!

• Upvote 17
  • I Agree 3

So far I'm not a fan of the dress. It's very plain and not in an especially elegant way. The back from what I can tell also isn't elaborate. The leg slit is impressive for a Bates, but again nothing spectacular on the whole, and it seems like a Mermaid dress would have flattered her figure much more. Her hair and make-up also seem very minimalist, which is surprising to me -I was expecting something a bit more sassy-and-sweet, which would have paired with the dress well.

We'll see. Maybe better pics'll come out.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 10

9 minutes ago, CaptainFunderpants said:

So far I'm not a fan of the dress. It's very plain and not in an especially elegant way. The back from what I can tell also isn't elaborate. The leg slit is impressive for a Bates, but again nothing spectacular on the whole, and it seems like a Mermaid dress would have flattered her figure much more. Her hair and make-up also seem very minimalist, which is surprising to me -I was expecting something a bit more sassy-and-sweet, which would have paired with the dress well.

We'll see. Maybe better pics'll come out.

try the link under the second picture, you will find more pictures. 

• Thank You 1

13 hours ago, Tangy Bee said:

Lawson is no longer a virgin!!😉😆🤪Ya'll can down vote me now😘

There is a lot of assumptions being made here…. Lol good on them though if they do wait to go from zero to sex though. 

• I Agree 1

9 minutes ago, Dbm said:

try the link under the second picture, you will find more pictures. 

OMG, the giant bow on her butt is a choice ☠️ Guess it's her present for Lawson? 🤮

Still not a fan, but credit where credit is due: the gigantic butt bow is iconic. Not a good iconic, but iconic none-the-less.

And I love bows! Wear one every day, fully intend to have one featured on my wedding dress, but... Definitely not a giant one on my derriere.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 6

5 minutes ago, AussieKrissy said:

There is a lot of assumptions being made here…. Lol good on them though if they do wait to go from zero to sex though. 

There's no way they haven't been making out, so probably not the hugest leap.

Giant Butt Bow pic:

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.df80278331830fb115e5eafbcb02ff31.png

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, meep said:

I like the slit but I don't like the top part, something is weird about it.

Agreed it’s just “too” modest she has a tiny arse and frame so a big bow on her butt is not that bad 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, AussieKrissy said:

Agreed it’s just “too” modest she has a tiny arse and frame so a big bow on her butt is not that bad 

It's not bad, the size just makes it cringe. She's clearly going for something to balance and give her frame "pizazz" but a giant bow on her butt was not the way to go about it. Again: a Mermaid dress would have flattered her booty without being a giant f*cking bow. Like it just makes me think of her being 8-years-old. There are plenty of ways for adult women to wear bows without it being weird and juvenile but this isn't one of them.

• Upvote 6

I seem to be in a minority because I don't care for the dress. I just find it boring plus is that a bow on the butt? However, it suits her. She's so tiny a princess dress would absolutely overwhelm her. 

• Upvote 8
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • I Agree 5

13 minutes ago, AussieKrissy said:

She's so tiny.  I feel like a different silhouette would have flattered her body type better, but I know next to nothing about fashion!

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

Idk the dress.... it looks like a mess to me like she didn't know what style she wanted so miss. Rene just put everything together

• Upvote 7
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Thank You 1

I like the slit but the top is clearly changed to be more modest. 
I think I would have liked it better if they made it into a bateau neckline.

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 4
  • Thank You 1

I really love the dress from the front -- simple, elegant, a bit sexy. From the back? I don't know wtf is going on with that. 

• Upvote 10

The wedding sounds quite tasteful (apart from Lawson singing)- no Bates brothers stupid antics that we know of. I love the car. I guess Tiffany’s family paid for most of it and they’ll use the money from People and their YouTube to cover the honeymoon and house renovations- as I don’t see Lawson getting a job any time soon.

• Upvote 10

So after having seen more photos i can Say that i am not impressed by the dress, too plain on the front and that giant butt bow... Nope she could have done so much better, if It wasn't a wedding dress for a Bates wedding i would have liked the slit, but somehow here It look out of place.

I just lolled at this part of the People article "as an aspiring country music artist, Bates paid extra close attention to the evening's music." Poor Lawson can't be called a country music singer even on his wedding article 🤣 

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 25

I find this couple obnoxious and strange, their lives are going to be interesting to observe for the next couple of years. 

I love Tiffany's dress, simple and elegant. I don't love the butt bow and there's something off with the neckline, but I'll take this simple, timeless silhouette over the lace modestrocites some of the other fundie brides pick. Not sure why she's kicking her leg out in every photo, looks awkward. Lauren Duggar is still my winning fundie dress with Tiffany and Katie next. 

Lawson is so cringe, good luck not escaping back to cali when the newlywed shine wears off, Tiffany. 

"Bates' went on to serenade his bride during the ceremony with "When I Say These Vows," a song he wrote just for the occasion."

Awful. 

• Upvote 6

53 minutes ago, HideousGreenShirt said:

Not sure why she's kicking her leg out in every photo, looks awkward.

I think she's very proud of her trim legs - hence the slit to show them off. Not gonna lie, they look worryingly thin to me (especially in that one pic where you can see her thigh), but I may be overly concerned because of my personal history, and I certainly don't want to do any armchair diagnosis. But yeah, I think she feels her legs are one of her best features.

• Upvote 7
  • Love 1

The leg kick thing does look odd- lovely as her legs are, it could be the photographer encouraging her though. I always remember the photographer telling my mother to pose with one leg in front of the other and a hand on her hip- my mother snapped ‘I’m the mother of the bride, not Joan Collins’.

I do miss her so.

• Upvote 1
  • Love 25

7 hours ago, meep said:

I like the slit but I don't like the top part, something is weird about it.

I don’t like the top either, the neckline should have been lower or different it doesn’t suit the bottom half of the dress. …. Trying to be too modest. 

• Upvote 5

9 hours ago, hollyfeller said:

It makes me so angry that Lawson who laughed when he heard his brother make a racist joke treating George Floyd as an animal, still gets People magazine articles. I wish nasty people really did get their comeuppance. Instead they get their wedding in a popular magazine. 

Edited by formergothardite
  • Upvote 17
  • I Agree 8
  • Love 2

1 minute ago, formergothardite said:

It makes me so angry that Lawson who laughed when he heard his brother make a racist joke treating George Floyd as an angry animal, still gets People magazine articles. I wish nasty people really did get their comeuppance. Instead they get their wedding in a popular magazine. 

I guess he knew what he was doing when he started a relationship with a former child actor. That’s what I’m going to call her now because it seems obvious she isn’t interested in acting as an adult. 

• Upvote 7

• Coconut Flan locked this topic